Trump claims once again everyone can get tested for Coronavirus, and it is still untrue

Trump still insists ‘anyone’ can get tested for coronavirus; it's not true. The lies never end with Donald Trump, and the failures of dealing with this pandemic are a testament to those failures.

/www.msnbc.com/mtp-daily/watch/bipartisan-agreement-that-us-needs-more-coronavirus-testing-83352645556

It's free here where i live, liar.
It's not about being free. It's about having enough testing. Trump has failed the country and has killed thousands.
In NM they have free testing sites. Including at a few Walmart’s. People can get tested when they want too.

Trump still insists ‘anyone’ can get tested for coronavirus; it's not true. The lies never end with Donald Trump, and the failures of dealing with this pandemic are a testament to those failures.

/www.msnbc.com/mtp-daily/watch/bipartisan-agreement-that-us-needs-more-coronavirus-testing-83352645556

View attachment 335264
Nothing like a post in search of an argument.
No need to argue against the phony ginned up hysteria, that you've obviously fallen for.

I simply don't give a fuck about testing, and am unlikely to care at any point in the future.
We'll, that's the whole point of the thread. You don't give a fuck. Republicans just do not care about anything but themselves, and certainly could give two shits who gets the virus. Your protests about opening the economy without protection proved that. And we certainly know Trump could care less. The more dead the better. Genocide is his game.

It's not about being free. It's about having enough testing. Trump has failed the country and has killed thousands.
Can't prove any of your claims can you? Here's where you post a fake news link.
When it comes to testing for COVID-19, there are two competing narratives. The Trump administration claims the U.S. has been doing well and has enough testing capacity, for states to begin to enter the first phase of the White House plan for reopening.

But many public health officials, hospital administrators and state leaders disagree.
Trump told us to listen to the health officials. We'll, we did. There aren't enough tests. Romney said today we did a bad job on testing. Where is the rebuttal from Trump? Nowhere naturally! Total fail.

Since when does Romney's opinion count for shit? Mitt has been described by his Friends as "Literally Hitler" and he was accused of killing that steelworkers' old lady by denying her medical care for cancer.

In NM they have free testing sites. Including at a few Walmart’s. People can get tested when they want too.

Good for them, but if I wouldn't let a New Mexican working at a Walmart shove a Q-tip up my nose under any circumstance

When it comes to testing for COVID-19, there are two competing narratives. The Trump administration claims the U.S. has been doing well and has enough testing capacity, for states to begin to enter the first phase of the White House plan for reopening.

But many public health officials, hospital administrators and state leaders disagree.
Trump told us to listen to the health officials. We'll, we did. There aren't enough tests. Romney said today we did a bad job on testing. Where is the rebuttal from Trump? Nowhere naturally! Total fail.

What is the standard.

You seem bent on taking Romney's word for it.....when Romney's word is no longer worth the dog shit in my neighbor's yard.

You take others word for it.

There are not ENOUGH.

If someone knows there is not enough, then they might know how much enough is.

Do you have that information ?

msnbc? LOL

If he is wrong, he is wrong. That does not automatically mean he is lying. Nor has he failed. It beats all how much crap is being made up. Those liars too? So everyone lies all the time. Maybe you, but certainly not me. :icon_rolleyes:
Trump is both lying and wrong.

“Trump claimed that anybody who wants to get tested for the respiratory disease caused by the virus can do so.
[…]
He’s wrong. Current supply of the test is limited, and it is clinicians who decide whether a patient meets criteria to warrant testing. Testing is not as easy as just calling your doctor or pharmacy, saying you want to be tested for COVID-19 and getting it done.”

Why would you want to be tested, unless you are sick and the doctor doesn't know what you have?

That's when you get tested
You're kidding right? You really don't know?

All I know is that even if I felt I was coming down with a case of the Covid, I'd just call my doctor, and if he agreed, I'd just ask him to call in an Rx for the Trump Treatment. No need for a test even then. Hydroxychloroquine is cheaper than the test anyhow, certainly worth trying for a presumed , unconfirmed case.
And what do you want written on your tombstone? I got it. "Here lies another Trump cultist, Polishprince, who bit the dust at the recommendation of a nut case." You don't even give a shit about yourself.

View attachment 335264
No need to argue against the phony ginned up hysteria, that you've obviously fallen for.

I simply don't give a fuck about testing, and am unlikely to care at any point in the future.
We'll, that's the whole point of the thread. You don't give a fuck. Republicans just do not care about anything but themselves, and certainly could give two shits who gets the virus. Your protests about opening the economy without protection proved that. And we certainly know Trump could care less. The more dead the better. Genocide is his game.
The whole point of the thread is for you to try and get others as worked up about a non-issue as you are....And you've failed.

Testing is absolutely useless for anything other than to decide a course of action for someone already infected...As useless as this thread.

msnbc? LOL

If he is wrong, he is wrong. That does not automatically mean he is lying. Nor has he failed. It beats all how much crap is being made up. Those liars too? So everyone lies all the time. Maybe you, but certainly not me. :icon_rolleyes:
Almost everything coming out of his mouth is wrong, and it's considered a lie.

View attachment 335264

The whole point of the thread is for you to try and get others as worked up about a non-issue as you are....And you've failed.

Testing is absolutely useless for anything other than to decide a course of action for someone already infected...As useless as this thread.
It's not a non-issue. It is a record of fact. Ask the health professionals on the frontline. Even the health care people in Trumps own administration admitted there is not enough testing.

msnbc? LOL

Trump is both lying and wrong.

“Trump claimed that anybody who wants to get tested for the respiratory disease caused by the virus can do so.
[…]
He’s wrong. Current supply of the test is limited, and it is clinicians who decide whether a patient meets criteria to warrant testing. Testing is not as easy as just calling your doctor or pharmacy, saying you want to be tested for COVID-19 and getting it done.”

Why would you want to be tested, unless you are sick and the doctor doesn't know what you have?

That's when you get tested
You're kidding right? You really don't know?

All I know is that even if I felt I was coming down with a case of the Covid, I'd just call my doctor, and if he agreed, I'd just ask him to call in an Rx for the Trump Treatment. No need for a test even then. Hydroxychloroquine is cheaper than the test anyhow, certainly worth trying for a presumed , unconfirmed case.
And what do you want written on your tombstone? I got it. "Here lies another Trump cultist, Polishprince, who bit the dust at the recommendation of a nut case." You don't even give a shit about yourself.

Very few people actually die of Covid, unless they have serious co-morbidities. The average age of a COVID victim is 84. Further, the Trump Treatment has been shown to be pretty effective.

Anyone here in so California can get tested. There's plenty of tests. There are so many tests that people will be getting tested even if they don't want to be tested.

By denying routine medical care to millions democrats are killing thousands but want to kill MILLIONS. They just don't want anyone to know it

View attachment 335264

It's not a non-issue. It is a record of fact. Ask the health professionals on the frontline. Even the health care people in Trumps own administration admitted there is not enough testing.

Are people with symptoms that need tested being turned away or something? I didn't hear that at all.

View attachment 335264

It's a total fucking non-issue....Unnamed "health care people in Trumps own administration" provides no evidence to show how this is important or relevant to anyone who isn't an hysterical fool.

What is the standard.

You seem bent on taking Romney's word for it.....when Romney's word is no longer worth the dog shit in my neighbor's yard.

You take others word for it.

There are not ENOUGH.

If someone knows there is not enough, then they might know how much enough is.

Do you have that information ?
I don't need Romney. Just ask the health care professionals on the front line. I haven't heard any that say we have enough tests. Coronavirus Update: Medical Professionals Say They Still Don't Have Enough COVID-19 Tests To Meet Demand

They don't mind when he lies directly at them. He can say anything - the Fifth Avenue Rule.

This is a group psychosis. Nothing matters unless he says it does. They will follow.

• Love
Reactions: BWK

View attachment 335264

It's a total fucking non-issue....Unnamed "health care people in Trumps own administration" provides no evidence to show how this is important or relevant to anyone who isn't an hysterical fool.
What do you think Fauci was saying today? Lol! You folks need to get a clue. You are posting while in search of an argument; Fauci: "Of course" there will be more deaths if U.S. does not have adequate testing by fall

Anyone here in so California can get tested. There's plenty of tests. There are so many tests that people will be getting tested even if they don't want to be tested.

By denying routine medical care to millions democrats are killing thousands but want to kill MILLIONS. They just don't want anyone to know it

Thank you. That exactly what the problem is. All kinds of health care and dental clinics have been shut down tight for the Corona Panic situation. One orthopaedist I know, his business went from 100% to close to zero. Now its back up to 15% but all of the elective hips and knees are being rescheduled for the fall. Ditto for those who had to close their periodontics offices and other medical specialties that provide real help to a lot of people, but that the Corona Virus panic has stopped. And for what? only 2 deaths in the whole County of Mercer here, and none at all in the adjacent counties of Venango and Crawford. And that "2" figure is likely overstated

View attachment 335264

What do you think Fauci was saying today? Lol! You folks need to get a clue. You are posting while in search of an argument; Fauci: "Of course" there will be more deaths if U.S. does not have adequate testing by fall
I couldn't care less what that grossly overrated little fucking pipsqueak says, other than he's a perfect reverse barometer for what should be done next.

Forum List

Back