Trump Co-opts Oscars, thanks to Kimmel. Love it.

Thanks for talking about Trump after the Oscars. lol.

They can't help it. He OWNS them.

1710432445037.png

First off, Democrat presidents never face ridicule from comedians. They're given a pass. The gaffe-a-minute Alzheimer's patient currently in the WH should be easy fodder for Kimmel, but he doesn't lay a glove on him. So the reality is ONLY Republicans get hammered by comedians like this. So you think it's "unpresidential" for a GOP candidate to respond or fight back. I'll remind you George W. Bush was the exact model you're looking for. Very "presidential" in that he didn't respond to the relentless attacks against him by the left. The result? Bush got BURIED in the polls.

Yeah, so Trump is too smart to allow that to happen to him, and so he fights back, and wins, yet you don't think he should be allowed to fight back.

Secondly, the election was clearly and obviously stolen. The popular and highly successful President Trump got 75 million votes, by far a record. Then you're asking us to believe the worst candidate in 100 years who never even campaigned got far more than that despite his party losing seats which has never happened in US history. I applaud Trump for challenging the stolen election. I wouldn't expect any less.
Bush won re election by keeping it classy.

Biden got more votes because Trump was the worst president in US History.

Biden is 14th. Trump is the worst. The fact you can't see it says something about you

Who voted in the polls saying Trump is leading biden or that they trust Trump more than Biden?

Presidential historians. And they based their picks on 10 criteria. Trump was the worst president.

You're like a Putin supporter. No matter what Putin does I'm sure 35% of Russians love him.

If Biden were corrupt in any way, or if you had any evidence, we'd nominate Gavin Newsom or Kamala. Who's your second pick? Do you realize everyone else who ran against Trump you said was a RINO until they dropped out and kissed the ring?

Who voted in the polls saying Trump is leading biden or that they trust Trump more than Biden?

Presidential historians. And they based their picks on 10 criteria. Trump was the worst president.

You're like a Putin supporter. No matter what Putin does I'm sure 35% of Russians love him.

If Biden were corrupt in any way, or if you had any evidence, we'd nominate Gavin Newsom. Who's your second pick? Do you realize everyone else who ran against Trump you said was a RINO until they dropped out and kissed the ring?

Speaking of Putin supporters, I suspect these are the people who ranked the presidents in your ridiculous poll...

1710435771351.png

"You can throw any of my spouts to my face."

• OK, let's do. Like this next one:
"I would want America to be destroyed."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would want America to be destroyed?
So, this prolific poster 22lcidw, is so unhappy in the America he made for himself and his family that he wants it all destroyed?

Now that's MAGA?
Destroy it.....then trust 'em to make it great again?

I love this pub.
We've got winners.
We've got __________.
-------------------------------------------------------------

"....making Trump the topic of the evening."

We all gotta admit that Kimmel's killer line "Aren't you up past your prison time?".....will be remembered long.....long.....after folks forgot whatever Trump was tweetering about.

Speaking of Putin supporters, I suspect these are the people who ranked the presidents in your ridiculous poll...

View attachment 917037
Trump met with Putin privately 16 times. No Democratic president has ever met in private with any other world leaders without other people being in the room.

Trump is a moron. Literally KGB Putin played him. Did they discuss Putin invading Ukraine? We will never know.

If you’re a US president, it’s probably not a great idea to meet with a foreign leader who meddled in your country’s elections without some way to record what’s being discussed.

But that’s just what President Donald Trump apparently did — again.

According to the Financial Times, Trump spoke to Russian President Vladimir Putin during last November’s G20 summit in Argentina without a US official present to take notes. First lady Melania Trump was by the president’s side during the chat, but no staff joined them.

HOLY FUCK!!! The Ultimate Russian Spy!!!

1710436100175.png

If he attempted a coup or insurrection on January 6, 2021, how come he has never been convicted and put in prison?
What about his corporation in Dec 2022 was found guilty of tax fraud? Imagine if you found one of Biden's LLC's did something like that.

What about his corporation in Dec 2022 was found guilty of tax fraud? Imagine if you found one of Biden's LLC's did something like that.
Biden’s LLC has done far worse in selling favors and access so it’s not hard to imagine. The difference is that Democrats believe Biden to be above the law.

Biden’s LLC has done far worse in selling favors and access so it’s not hard to imagine. The difference is that Democrats believe Biden to be above the law.
Republicans can't find one shred of evidence. If they could they would have so you're just projecting. It's a tactic. Makes it possible for you to forgive Trump's crimes.

You guys used to say "prove it in a court of law" now you won't even admit we are right when we do that.

Cherry picking nazis.

Republicans can't find one shred of evidence. If they could they would have so you're just projecting. It's a tactic. Makes it possible for you to forgive Trump's crimes.

You guys used to say "prove it in a court of law" now you won't even admit we are right when we do that.

Cherry picking nazis.
If you guys could find any evidence, Trump would be behind bars. But, instead, he’s running for President.

If you guys could find any evidence, Trump would be behind bars. But, instead, he’s running for President.
Trump's trying to delay the cases till after the election. Let's go to trial! Doesn't the Stormy trial start soon?

When does the Georgia state case start? Sidney Powell already plead guilty and says she will testify against Trump.

FORT PIERCE, Fla. (AP) — Donald Trump arrived Thursday at a federal courthouse in Florida, where a judge is hearing arguments on whether to dismiss the criminal case accusing the former president of hoarding and hiding classified documents at his Mar-a-Lago estate after he left the White House.

the hearing was set to begin before U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon, who was nominated to the b
The dispute centers on the Trump team’s interpretation of the Presidential Records Act, which they say gave him the authority to designate the documents as personal and maintain possession of them after his presidency.
Special counsel Jack Smith’s team, by contrast, says the files Trump is charged with possessing are presidential records, not personal ones, and that the statute does not apply to classified and top-secret documents like those kept at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida.
The Presidential Records Act “does not exempt Trump from the criminal law, entitle him to unilaterally declare highly classified presidential records to be personal records, or shield him from criminal investigations — let alone allow him to obstruct a federal investigation with impunity,” prosecutors wrote in a court filing last week.

It was not clear when Cannon might rule, but the outcome will determine whether the case proceeds or whether, as Trump’s lawyers hope, it is thrown out before ever reaching a jury — a rare action for a judge to take.
ench by Trump.

The law, enacted in 1978, requires presidents upon leaving office to transfer their presidential records to the U.S. government for management — specifically, the National Archives and Records Administration — though they are permitted to retain personal records, including diaries and notes that are purely private and not prepared for government business.
Trump’s lawyers have said that he designated as personal property the records he took with him to Mar-a-Lago, which prosecutors say included top-secret information and documents related to nuclear programs and the military capabilities of the U.S. and foreign adversaries.

Forum List

Back