Trump Columbia Press Conference

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Trump just said in his press conference it hardly never happens that someone basically fixes their testimony after the fact like Comey did. Has he already forgotten Jeff Sessions did that after his confirmation hearing? :dunno:

Trump did well , very composed , he spoke well and it was a good news conference . I liked how the President said that Border Walls make for good neighbors Gentlemen !!

Trump did well , very composed , he spoke well and it was a good news conference . I liked how the President said that Border Walls make for good neighbors Gentlemen !!
OMG! The Pres read some Robert Frost. Good for him!
---------------------------- naw , its just common sense border Wall talk . Netanyahu currently builds separation Walls and the ancient 'chinese' long before Frost thought the same thing OldLady !!

Trump just declared the Electoral College was horribly unfair to Republicans.

He's out of his gourd. His gourd is no longer even in sight. Everyone is searching for his gourd, but it's gone.

Anyways, given that DearLeader has spoken on the topic, his followers must now all agree that the Electoral College should be eliminated. If they don't, they are contradicting DearLeader, and they know what happens to people who do that.

Trump's news conference was a little better than usual.

He essentially said he thought firing Comey would make him some bipartisan friends.

He essentially admitted he had no idea what obstruction of justice is.

This dumb jock is some kind of stupid sh!t. That's what we would have called him in our private high school.

And this will too be called “fake news” (his forgetting of his own AG 2 months ago having to inject truth into his testimony to Congress after he lied to them.

---------------------------- naw , its just common sense border Wall talk . Netanyahu currently builds separation Walls and the ancient 'chinese' long before Frost thought the same thing OldLady !!

Then you should remember that the Mongols overran and conquered China, wall or no wall.

Mongol invasion of China - Wikipedia

sure , but the TRUMP Wall will add some big or small amount of security plus more importantly it sends a message to the third world riff raff plus its a poke in the eye to the 'mexicans' [gonna really pizz of the third worlders and the wussy liberal and lefties in the USA and world] . And last but not least , building the Trump Wall will really make ME smirk and smile DragonLady !! :afro:

Ironically, the poem itself argues against walls. But never mind.

LOL And the Mongols still invaded and took them over.

Forum List

Back