Trump Concedes it Was the Russians... Now What?

Again, we aren't talking about that. Keep it on topic. Trump conceded it was the Russians after seeing the evidence. You want to talk about your stuff, which is not related, start your own thread.

It's the only FACTS that exist from this, so obviously you want to avoid them, it's okay, the adults are back in charge.

You can rattle off with your delusional rants...

Again, unless you want to talk about Trump's position change on it being the Russians that hacked the DNC... please keep it on topic. If you want to talk about your issues, start your own thread. Last time I'll ask, then I'll use the report function.
Oooooh junior has his dander up. It's a goddamn good thing you never strayed off topic. LOL.

As for the topic I don't give shit who hacked or leaked the emails and the CIA may well change the story in a few weeks anyway.

what matters to me is the corruption in the Democrat party. The corrupt ones are those that only care about who spilled the beans.

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President-elect Donald Trump accepts the U.S. intelligence community's conclusion that Russia engaged in cyber attacks affecting the U.S. presidential election and may take actions in response, his incoming chief of staff said on Sunday.

Reince Priebus said Trump believes Russia was behind the intrusions into the Democratic Party organizations, though he did not clarify whether the president-elect agreed that the hacks were directed by Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"He accepts the fact that this particular case was entities in Russia so that's not the issue," Priebus said on "Fox News Sunday.""

Trump accepts U.S. intelligence on Russia hacking, top aide says

Trump finally... though not publicly, and by himself... admits it was the Russians that hacked the DNC. So now what? Shouldn't this change his position with Putin and Russia? Why hasn't he denounced their actions? Why hasn't he tweeted about Assange? Seriously... If his non-actions here doesn't tell you something, nothing ever will.
Now? The inauguration in 12 days I guess.

This is fucking hilarious... TRUMP admits it was the Russians... and his supporters still deny it! How fucking dumb are these lemmings?

Has Obama stopped hacking Merkel's phone yet?

Greg

Germany helped the U.S. intelligence agencies identify it was the Russians... maybe you should do your homework, Greg.

Embassy Espionage: The NSA's Secret Spy Hub in Berlin - SPIEGEL ONLINE - International

Revising history again, Lew? lmao

Greg

How am I revising history? Again, the Germans helped the U.S. identify it was the Russians. And what does this have to do with Trump changing his position?
Quick side question. Did the US stop spying on Merkel? I know they were kinda pissed about that.

Again, we aren't talking about that. Keep it on topic. Trump conceded it was the Russians after seeing the evidence. You want to talk about your stuff, which is not related, start your own thread.

It's the only FACTS that exist from this, so obviously you want to avoid them, it's okay, the adults are back in charge.

Again, unless you want to talk about Trump's position change on it being the Russians that hacked the DNC... please keep it on topic. If you want to talk about your issues, start your own thread. Last time I'll ask, then I'll use the report function.
Oooooh junior has his dander up. It's a goddamn good thing you never strayed off topic. LOL.

As for the topic I don't give shit who hacked or leaked the emails and the CIA may well change the story in a few weeks anyway.

what matters to me is the corruption in the Democrat party. The corrupt ones are those that only care about who spilled the beans.

So you don't believe in rights? Is it ok to you if a cop searches someone illegally and finds stuff to make them guilty? That's exactly the position you are taking here with your comments.

This is fucking hilarious... TRUMP admits it was the Russians... and his supporters still deny it! How fucking dumb are these lemmings?

Has Obama stopped hacking Merkel's phone yet?

Greg

Germany helped the U.S. intelligence agencies identify it was the Russians... maybe you should do your homework, Greg.

Embassy Espionage: The NSA's Secret Spy Hub in Berlin - SPIEGEL ONLINE - International

Revising history again, Lew? lmao

Greg

How am I revising history? Again, the Germans helped the U.S. identify it was the Russians. And what does this have to do with Trump changing his position?
Quick side question. Did the US stop spying on Merkel? I know they were kinda pissed about that.

I don't know, but Germany helped the U.S. prove it was the Russians. So... obviously they weren't too mad.

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President-elect Donald Trump accepts the U.S. intelligence community's conclusion that Russia engaged in cyber attacks affecting the U.S. presidential election and may take actions in response, his incoming chief of staff said on Sunday.

Reince Priebus said Trump believes Russia was behind the intrusions into the Democratic Party organizations, though he did not clarify whether the president-elect agreed that the hacks were directed by Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"He accepts the fact that this particular case was entities in Russia so that's not the issue," Priebus said on "Fox News Sunday.""

Trump finally... though not publicly, and by himself... admits it was the Russians that hacked the DNC. So now what? Shouldn't this change his position with Putin and Russia? Why hasn't he denounced their actions? Why hasn't he tweeted about Assange? Seriously... If his non-actions here doesn't tell you something, nothing ever will.

It's been confirmed that Putin did order the cyber attack on the DNC database to interfere into the election.
U.S. intelligence agencies: Putin ordered intervention in presidential election – The Denver Post

Now we have to ask ourselves why would Putin prefer Trump over Clinton? There's a reason for it. There is a reward for doing it.
Donald Trump's Many, Many, Many, Many Ties to Russia

Also some of Trump's cabinet members are suspect of having dealings with Putin. In fact his Secretary of State, the CEO of Exon/Mobile (with no foreign policy experience) knows Putin personally.
Trump's pick for secretary of state has a personal relationship with Putin that's been called a 'matter of concern'

And some of his other appointments seem to look at Putin in a gleaming light also.
Trump’s pick for top US diplomat has close ties to Russia

I'll never trust Putin who recently did this to the Pentagon. The same Russian malware that was found in the DNC databases was also found in a power plant in Vermont. The FBI & Department of Homeland Security put out a 15 page resource page on the internet to notify everyone to look for it.
Russian hack almost brought the U.S. military to its knees
Alleged Russian malware found on Vermont utility's laptop - CNN.com

trump-and-putin-300x300.jpg

Right now there are investigative reporters working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week trying to prove collusion with anyone within the Trump campaign, or anyone he is associated with. If they find it, it will be considered TREASON, and will end up being a 1000 times worse than Watergate. They may already have something. This article was written by the New York Times, BEFORE all Russian diplomats were kicked out.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html?_r=1

I am certain the Republican party doesn't want to be known as the party who has to cheat or conspire with foreign adversary's to win elections. But that's exactly what is going to happen if they decide to swear Donald Trump into office, and call this Ass Clown commander & chief of this country .There won't be a Republican Senator or Congressman that won't feel the wrath of this one.

And you can bet your last nickle that Putin never expected this kind of response.

Last edited:
Nobody hacked the election. There was a leak from DNC, which revealed the truth about the corrupt candidate of the corrupt party. You should be thankful to that, otherwise that corrupt candidate would be your next president. What is so difficult to understand, dummies?

Murray in an interview with Dailymail.com said the leakers were motivated by 'disgust at the corruption of the Clinton Foundation and the tilting of the primary election playing field against Bernie Sanders.'

He suggested that Podesta's emails might be 'of legitimate interest to the security services' in the U.S., due to his communications with Saudi Arabia lobbyists and foreign officials.
“I don't understand why the CIA would say the information came from Russian hackers when they must know that isn't true,' he said. 'Regardless of whether the Russians hacked into the DNC, the documents Wikileaks published did not come from that.'

WikiLeaks operative claims Russia did NOT provide Hillary Clinton emails | Daily Mail Online

Look Commie numbnuts. The last person that wants to admit it was the Russians, just saw the evidence and conceded it WAS the Russians. End of story.
Lets be clear, he just decimated your ignorant OP.

It was rather just a spun opinion you like the sound of, so then you spun into the end all be all. Fairly typical.

So you don't believe in rights? Is it ok to you if a cop searches someone illegally and finds stuff to make them guilty? That's exactly the position you are taking here with your comments.
And you want to let the murderer go because the dead body was found illegally. Like I said, different principles.

The fact the Democrats are corrupt, work with media, lie to their base and have sham elections so they can control my life means a hell of a lot more than leaked emails.

It's been confirmed that Putin did order the cyber attack on the DNC database to interfere into the election.
U.S. intelligence agencies: Putin ordered intervention in presidential election – The Denver Post

Now we have to ask ourselves why would Putin prefer Trump over Clinton? There's a reason for it. There is a reward for doing it.

Also some of Trump's cabinet members are suspect of having dealings with Putin. In fact his Secretary of State, the CEO of Exon/Mobile (with no foreign policy experience) knows Putin personally.
Trump's pick for secretary of state has a personal relationship with Putin that's been called a 'matter of concern'

And some of his other appointments seem to look at Putin in a gleaming light also.

I am not going to trust Putin who recently did this to the Pentagon.

Right now there are investigative reporters working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week trying to prove collusion with anyone within the Trump campaign, or anyone he is associated with. If they find it, it will be considered TREASON, and will end up being a 1000 times worse than Watergate. They may already have something. This article was written by the New York Times, BEFORE all Russian diplomats were kicked out.

I am certain the Republican party doesn't want to be known as the party who has to cheat or conspire with foreign adversary's to win elections. But that's exactly what is going to happen if they decide to swear Donald Trump into office, and call this Ass Clown commander & chief of this country .There won't be a Republican Senator or Congressman that won't feel the wrath of this one.

I am certain the Republican party doesn't want to be known as the party who has to cheat or conspire with foreign adversary's to win elections.

Are you? I'm not convinced either party or the corporate state much cares either way since they also own the corporate media machine and can jst spin it all into one big hissyfit of confusion anyway.

And you want to let the murderer go because the dead body was found illegally. Like I said, different principles.

The fact the Democrats are corrupt, work with media, lie to their base and have sham elections so they can control my life means a hell of a lot more than leaked emails.

A dead body doesn't make someone guilty. Again... you deflect. So you think it is cool if a cop uses illegal activity to uncover evidence? No wonder you like Russia so much.

Your entire system is corrupt and as long as you support that in this manner you're just as complicit as the system is.

You're entire system is corrupt and as long as you support that in this manner you're just as complicit as the system is.

Exactly, if Trump supporters don't think Republicans are just as corrupt as Democrats they are fucking insane. Just because the RNC dirty laundry wasn't leaked doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

So did the Russians help Barry try to get Bibi's election thrown? only the shadow knows....:terror:

You're entire system is corrupt and as long as you support that in this manner you're just as complicit as the system is.

Exactly, if Trump supporters don't think Republicans are just as corrupt as Democrats they are fucking insane. Just because the RNC dirty laundry wasn't leaked doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

As long as the power structure can keep the masses seething at one another it can get away with whatever it likes, which is the continued societal wealth extraction. Same as it ever was.

So did the Russians help Barry try to get Bibi's election thrown? only the shadow knows....:terror:

Fuck bibi.

• Israeli arms sales to Europe grew from $724M in 2014 to $1.63B in 2015
  • Although the size of New Jersey Israel is one of the top 10 arms dealing nations in the world
  • Israel produces 60% of all drones worldwide and sells to over 50 countries, at times selling to both sides of a given conflict, and Israel fueled the drones arms race between India and Pakistan
Palestine is an open air weapons testing and crowd control laboratory with Palestinians being used in the development phase; Gaza is a lab of mass destruction. US super bunker busters were supplied to the Israelis in 2014 and investors stock shot up; war is just business after all.

The “War in Terror” has been a boon to the industry, you’ve seen what amounts to advertisement in every “news” outlet, we are being whipped up into a frenzy once again. The industry also pioneers crowd control research on the Palestinians, and Israel is involved in the training of American forces and law enforcement. We see this in the militarization of our own police departments, Ferguson was but one example of how our system is prepping to Palestinianize our own population, and in fact Ferguson now has Israeli developed/sold skunk spray post the Ferguson events, although no incidents have yet been reported of use on American streets. It’s pretty clear that the Israeli occupation style power structure is moving toward the same in America; a warehousing of the poor in a post industrial age with diminishing living wage jobs and privatized for profit prisons complete with a return to convict leasing.

Much of the security monitoring and mass surveillance technologies are also produced in Israel and sold across the globe. “Targeted assassination” was invented in Israel, which Obama was quite fond of. Abu Ghraib torture methods? Israel.

The US and Israel are not allies. The US and Israeli arms dealers are allies, and war is the business they are both in. We are all collateral damage.

I am certain the Republican party doesn't want to be known as the party who has to cheat or conspire with foreign adversary's to win elections.

Are you? I'm not convinced either party or the corporate state much cares either way since they also own the corporate media machine and can jst spin it all into one big hissyfit of confusion anyway.

Whatever--but we know where the spin is coming from now. Comrade Trump's phsco babble interpreters that have surrounded him through-out this campaign, along with his supporters, who are now forced into a position where they have to DEFEND Putin, and Julian Grange (wikileaks founder.) Who has been hold'd up in the Ecuador Embassy in London for the last 4 years with the U.K. surrounding the building. The courts have ruled he is going to be extradited to Sweden, (which he is fighting) worried that Sweden will turn him over to the United States on FEDERAL CHARGES.
Why is Julian Assange still inside the embassy of Ecuador?

73ce3be75329f42e5df7102cdaef083a.jpg

So get your crayons and coloring books out, this should be very entertaining over the next 4 years, if he isn't impeached first.

Whatever--but we know where the spin is coming from now. Comrade Trump's phsco babble interpreters that have surrounded him through-out this campaign, along with his supporters, who are now forced into a position where they have to DEFEND Putin, and Julian Grange (wikileaks founder.) Who has been hold'd up in the Ecuador Embassy in London for the last 4 years with the U.K. surrounding the building. The courts have ruled he is going to be extradited to Sweden, (which he is fighting) worried that Sweden will turn him over to the United States on FEDERAL CHARGES.
Why is Julian Assange still inside the embassy of Ecuador?

73ce3be75329f42e5df7102cdaef083a.jpg

So get your crayons and coloring books out, this should be very entertaining over the next 4 years, if he isn't impeached first.

Recall when the same crowd was calling him a traitor? A mutherfuggah could get whiplash watching this shit.

OP awfully quick to jump to conclusions. Exactly how are the "hacks" supposed to have affected the election and why should anyone care? I'm convinced the DNC lost the election when it decided to run Clinton against Trump. No contest.

OP awfully quick to jump to conclusions. Exactly how are the "hacks" supposed to have affected the election and why should anyone care? I'm convinced the DNC lost the election when it decided to run Clinton against Trump. No contest.

Yup, stupid move, but she's got the same entitlement complex Trump does, and the power structure can always get it's will done regardless who the little people "select".

Forum List

Back