Trump.......Confident Billionaire or Insecure Child?

What you are describing about Trumps personality can be said of fighter pilots too.
You need to know brash confidence when you see it.

Hillary in the dem debate tells the moderator when being asked what she would do to help law enforcement fight encryption and such that the terrorist are using now ? She said, "I don't know about all that tech stuff, but there are people that are smart, and that will hopefully get government and the tech industry together on the matter", otherwise skating the question with "I don't know" as the answer.

Now what do you think the libs would do to Trump if he gave such an answer as that ?

What do you care? You are not an R and will never vote R.

Your obsession with Trump is childish and insecure.

I consistently vote Republican at lower levels and never vote a straight ticket. I voted for Reagan and Bush four times

How many Democrats do you vote for?
Why are you obsessed with Trump? Is it because your news sources are?

Huh? Let's turn the table: Why are you obsessed with Hillary?

Why do you feel a need to attack him personally instead of addressing him on the issues?

It's simple, on nearly every issue the left is wrong, personal insults deflects. That and a leftist is lower than pond scum

If Obama had said publicly half of the wild-assed things in the last seven years that Trump has said in the last five months, we'd have 9/11 all over again with 10,000 dead in ground wars instead of 4500, idiot.

What you are describing about Trumps personality can be said of fighter pilots too.
You need to know brash confidence when you see it.

Fighter pilots don't make executive decisions or meet with world leaders, they just follow orders. [rolling eyes...]

Hillary in the dem debate tells the moderator when being asked what she would do to help law enforcement fight encryption and such that the terrorist are using now ? She said, "I don't know about all that tech stuff, but there are people that are smart, and that will hopefully get government and the tech industry together on the matter", otherwise skating the question with "I don't know" as the answer.

Now what do you think the libs would do to Trump if he gave such an answer as that ?

I think that Trump would insist he did know when he didn't, that would be the problem.

I'd actually respect Trump if he said, "I don't know the tech stuff, but I'll find someone who does."

Like Trumps answer about the nuclear triad?

I think that Trump would insist he did know when he didn't, that would be the problem.

I'd actually respect Trump if he said, "I don't know the tech stuff, but I'll find someone who does."
He is saying that, but the twisting it into a pretzel for lib attack purposes, has been quite entertaining to watch. So revealing Trump has made lib tactics in all of this, and the latest is the bullying by the bully herself... Oh what, women can't be bullies ? Sure they can, and I believe Hillary would be off the chain as a bully if she got President. She would be like certain women who would be almost impossible to deal with if given such an ultimate power as the President.. Have any of you ever been stopped by a police woman, and find that she thinks she has to be super stern and abrasive because she is always thinking that her abilities are being tested, and this because she's a woman ? If so how did that work out for ya ?

What's with this nation thinking that it has to hire people not based upon their character or their intellect, but more so now as being based upon their gender or race ?. It is a failed thing that is going on, but we all just keep getting hammered with all of this pc mess.

Why do you feel a need to attack him personally instead of addressing him on the issues?

It's simple, on nearly every issue the left is wrong, personal insults deflects. That and a leftist is lower than pond scum

If Obama had said publicly half of the wild-assed things in the last seven years that Trump has said in the last five months, we'd have 9/11 all over again with 10,000 dead in ground wars instead of 4500, idiot.
You speak with a loser philosophy on America and American resolve... To suggest that because we as Americans would dare to speak about those who want to kill us, and are killing us, and to speak on what we think about that as if is a bad thing (or) an enemy recruiting thing, umm is a completey false and unrealistic suggestion by you or anyone else who spews such non-sense as that....To suggest that it is causing the enemy to be emboldend more and more is pure coward speak. You sit there and be scared in life about such things, and be scared to speak about those who not only want to kill you and us, and have been killing us, while the rest of us will work towards electing someone who will place fear into the hearts of our enemy, and not it being instead the other way around. What are libs, cowards ?

The signs are there, Trump has difficulty functioning as an adult

The profound insecurity of Donald Trump

1. He regularly and repeatedly insists that he is the most brilliant person, has the best memory, the greatest ideas; people who are relatively secure do not need to tell others that they are great, but people who are not secure have to cover a 10-foot gap with a 100-foot bridge, so afraid are they that what they actually have to say is exposing some fundamental flaw. Trump's use of superlatives belies a rather profound sadness. He desperately NEEDS you to know that he is right.

He must be an insecure child because he might not even be a billionaire.

Forbes downgraded Trump's net worth by $800 million dollars.

1. He regularly and repeatedly insists that he is the most brilliant person, has the best memory, the greatest ideas; people who are relatively secure do not need to tell others that they are great, but people who are not secure have to cover a 10-foot gap with a 100-foot bridge, so afraid are they that what they actually have to say is exposing some fundamental flaw. Trump's use of superlatives belies a rather profound sadness. He desperately NEEDS you to know that he is right.

Trump employs thousands, has a long history of successful development, has a string of world class resorts, has been in the public eye for decades....but to the LWNJ, he is a lying sack of shit.

...and Cankles who has done nothing, is a serial liar, corrupt as Hell, criminal....is a far better choice.

Logic and reason no longer exist.

Trump employs thousands, has a long history of successful development, has a string of world class resorts, has been in the public eye for decades....but to the LWNJ, he is a lying sack of shit.

...and Cankles who has done nothing, is a serial liar, corrupt as Hell, criminal....is a far better choice.

We understand the GOP's spin on trump. Unfortunately not even Republicans buy it.

I get why you fear hillary. You have for 30 years

Trump, taxes, gaming the system, and welfare.

If someone is hypocritical and idiotic enough to applaud a millionaire cheat millions in taxes but harps on about a potentially homeless person collecting food stamps then I never want to hear them talking about anything ever again.

Hildabeast... corrupt career politician or something that should be in an assisted living home?

This is as true today as it was last December.

We understand the GOP's spin on trump. Unfortunately not even Republicans buy it.

You should fear Hillary too, based on her obvious history of lies, corruption, and criminal acts, but then you are NOT smart enough to know the truth.

Shame on you!

You should fear Hillary too, based on her obvious history of lies, corruption, and criminal acts, but then you are NOT smart enough to know the truth.

Shame on you!
Bill Hillary and Obama didn't do anything to me. Reagan did, Bush 1 and 2 did, McCain, Delay, Rove, Chaney, Rumsfeld, Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell and every other Republican that disrespected our president from day one.

If you won, which you won't, but if you won, I guess I would have to bear it like I did the 8 years Bush led us to a great recession. Only you never came to grips with the fact that the GOP suck balls.

The things you hate about the Clintons, are all things Republicans do. I hate it when they act like Republicans too. But that's no reason to vote Republican.

Shame on you!
Bill Hillary and Obama didn't do anything to me. Reagan did, Bush 1 and 2 did, McCain, Delay, Rove, Chaney, Rumsfeld, Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell and every other Republican that disrespected our president from day one.

If you won, which you won't, but if you won, I guess I would have to bear it like I did the 8 years Bush led us to a great recession. Only you never came to grips with the fact that the GOP suck balls.

The things you hate about the Clintons, are all things Republicans do. I hate it when they act like Republicans too. But that's no reason to vote Republican.
Only a stupid dumbass would believe cutting taxes would lead to a recession... perceived taxes are a fools errand

Shame on you!

Only a stupid dumbass would believe cutting taxes would lead to a recession... perceived taxes are a fools errand

You don't wage 2 wars and at the same time cut taxes dumb ass. And we see the rich just sat on those ill advised tax breaks. Who cares what you think anyways? You're a loser.

A disastrous debate performance and a bombshell New York Times story—detailing epic financial losses in the mid-’90s and the likelihood that he paid no federal income taxes for nearly two decades—effectively ended any real possibility that Donald Trump will win the Nov. 8 election.

The self-imposed carnage will mean almost nothing to Trump loyalists. But with 36 days left, the clock has run out for real estate magnate and—without a meaningful field organization, and with an undisciplined, national communications apparatus—there is simply no way for him to build and grow the kind of broad-based coalition necessary to topple Hillary Clinton’s current polling lead. Between now and Election Day, the gap is too large, there are too many yards left to run the football, and the real estate developer just dipped his hands in cement.

Without question, Trump would have been the most disastrous American president of the modern era. Some very real damage, however, has already been done—to what is deemed acceptable in our discourse, to the way in which we determine the long-term viability of candidates, and to the fundamental spirit of fair play—and there is no turning back.

How Donald Trump Wins Even When He Loses

Forum List

Back