Trump.......Confident Billionaire or Insecure Child?

I still say that the left fears anyone that might roll back any of the smut and filth that's been made normal by them in this nation now. I hope that they do get rolled back on some of the idiocy they have created in this nation now... If Trump will bring back some sort of normalcy in this nation, then I'm all in for that knd of thinking.
What do you mean by normality?
You don't know what normal is ? I guess you don't know what Bill Clinton's definition of ( IS ), is either.
The question was,what do you mean by normal?

You see, this is a perfect leftist strategy... By you saying you, then you figure you are isolating me to being of one opinion only when or if I answer. Now this is and has always been a leftist radical fanatical strategy in for example wanting to stop prayer in schools or stop any kind of Christian activities in which the country was OK with, and were OK with all in a majority...Then somehow your (leftist) one opinion carried the weight of an illusive false made up say one hundred thousand strong that never existed, somehow said it was or should be so ?

So is that where you are trying to go with your you question back to me ? The people are on to your game, and they ain't buying it anymore.
No, I just wanted to know what you considered to be normal.

Why do you feel a need to attack him personally instead of addressing him on the issues?

Because the Trump phenomena makes an interesting case on the psychological state of the candidate and those who support him

DId you post similar threads when Clinton was President?

I wasn't on message boards when Clinton was President

NEXT

Even then, pre-teens were not permitted access. If anybody bothered to look, something not presently in evidence.

My actions did not tie into a sexual harassment lawsuit that was I being sued over.

Neither did his. It's ridiculous to state that any other relationship had anything to do with whatever transpired between him and Jones, and this is what Judge Weber-Wright ruled when she threw the case out.

The idea that the Standards of Right and Wrong are different for different people?

That is something worth a constitutional crisis over and 70 million dollars to challenge.

No, the standards of right and wrong have to do with PROPORTIONALITY.

The coworker who refuses to refill the copy machine is a jerk, but it's not that big of a deal.

The coworker who comes in with an AR-15 and mows down the Accounting Department is kind of a big deal.

The fact Clinton cheated on his wife makes him, kind of a jerk. But he wasn't the first president to cheat on his wife or have a mistress and he won't be the last.

The point was, Clinton didn't want to talk about his relationship with Monica and neither did Monica. It wasn't something we needed to spend 70 million dollars to see if Clinton really thinks oral sex is sex or not.
If Clinton wasn't a scumbag in so many other ways, I really think that the attention it got would have been very minimal. Because he was a scum bag that had a pattern along with his problems, well the majority wanted him OUT. Period.

If Clinton wasn't a scumbag in so many other ways, I really think that the attention it got would have been very minimal. Because he was a scum bag that had a pattern along with his problems, well the majority wanted him OUT. Period.

Guy, the Majority didn't want him out. 67% opposed impeachment and spanked the GOP so badly in the 1998 midterms Gingrich had to resign. If Clinton could have run again in 2000, he'd have won easily.

It got attention because you had a bunch of sex-obsessed Republicans repeating the most questionable accounts from bimbos like Jones, Willey and Brodderick, whose stories fell apart under the minimal amount of scrutiny.

Guy, the Majority didn't want him out. 67% opposed impeachment and spanked the GOP so badly in the 1998 midterms Gingrich had to resign. If Clinton could have run again in 2000, he'd have won easily.

It got attention because you had a bunch of sex-obsessed Republicans repeating the most questionable accounts from bimbos like Jones, Willey and Brodderick, whose stories fell apart under the minimal amount of scrutiny.

Yah Jones' story was so weak that Clinton paid her $850,000 to go away.

Yah Jones' story was so weak that Clinton paid her $850,000 to go away.

She was asking for 2 million and walked away from that deal completely broke after her case was thrown out.

then she took off her clothes for Penthouse, she was so traumitized.

Wrong. It was thrown out and the settlement was on the appeal of that.

That settlement also paid her attorneys.

It was also during the deposition for that first case that bubba lied about his affair with Lewinsky, for which he was later found in contempt by the same judge that 'threw it out' initially.

She wrote: "The record demonstrates by clear and convincing evidence that the President responded to plaintiff [Paula Jones]'s questions by giving false, misleading, and evasive answers that were designed to obstruct the judicial process."

My actions did not tie into a sexual harassment lawsuit that was I being sued over.

Neither did his. It's ridiculous to state that any other relationship had anything to do with whatever transpired between him and Jones, and this is what Judge Weber-Wright ruled when she threw the case out.

The idea that the Standards of Right and Wrong are different for different people?

That is something worth a constitutional crisis over and 70 million dollars to challenge.

No, the standards of right and wrong have to do with PROPORTIONALITY.

The coworker who refuses to refill the copy machine is a jerk, but it's not that big of a deal.

The coworker who comes in with an AR-15 and mows down the Accounting Department is kind of a big deal.

The fact Clinton cheated on his wife makes him, kind of a jerk. But he wasn't the first president to cheat on his wife or have a mistress and he won't be the last.

The point was, Clinton didn't want to talk about his relationship with Monica and neither did Monica. It wasn't something we needed to spend 70 million dollars to see if Clinton really thinks oral sex is sex or not.

1. Of course a pattern of having/pursuing sexual relations with staff is relevant in a sexual harassment case.

2. And the old women who were hassling me over the 21 year old young woman and who had given Bill Clinton a pass for doing the same despite being even older than me and married and her boss were applying different standards to me than to Bill.

They didn't say back in during the scandal, "Oh what he is doing is wrong, but it's not a big deal" and then say to me "Oh what you are doing is wrong but it's not a big deal".

They said "It's a personal matter between Bill and HIllary" and then a year later said to me "What you are doing it wrong,"

That's different moral standards for different people based on Social Status, near as I could tell.

And that is deeply offensive to me and wrong.

It was NOT a matter of Proportionality.

[

What does that have to do with anything I said. If you spend 2 million dollars suing someone and you only walk away with $850,000, you are stuck owing the lawyers so much money you have to get naked for Penthouse and do celebrity boxing with Tonya Harding, and your husband walks out on you, and you still can't get the guy to admit he showed you his dick, you kind of can't call yourself a winner.

tonyapaula.jpg

The fight's biggest loser- DIGNITY.

[It was also during the deposition for that first case that bubba lied about his affair with Lewinsky, for which he was later found in contempt by the same judge that 'threw it out' initially.

She wrote: "The record demonstrates by clear and convincing evidence that the President responded to plaintiff [Paula Jones]'s questions by giving false, misleading, and evasive answers that were designed to obstruct the judicial process."

Wow, she slapped him on the wrist. "Bad Leader of the Free World. Bad!"

[

What does that have to do with anything I said. If you spend 2 million dollars suing someone and you only walk away with $850,000, you are stuck owing the lawyers so much money you have to get naked for Penthouse and do celebrity boxing with Tonya Harding, and your husband walks out on you, and you still can't get the guy to admit he showed you his dick, you kind of can't call yourself a winner.

tonyapaula.jpg

[It was also during the deposition for that first case that bubba lied about his affair with Lewinsky, for which he was later found in contempt by the same judge that 'threw it out' initially.

Anything you said?

Let's remember, you said" It got attention because you had a bunch of sex-obsessed Republicans repeating the most questionable accounts from bimbos like Jones, Willey and Brodderick, whose stories fell apart under the minimal amount of scrutiny."

You said nothing. Were proven wrong, with your only reply being 'huh'? Blubblubblub.

You refuted zip. Cause you cannot. Everything I said was spot on.

That was weak, and that's being kind.

Last edited:
Anything you said?

Let's remember, you said" It got attention because you had a bunch of sex-obsessed Republicans repeating the most questionable accounts from bimbos like Jones, Willey and Brodderick, whose stories fell apart under the minimal amount of scrutiny."

You said nothing. Were proven wrong, with your only reply being 'huh'? Blubblubblub.

Uh, guy, again, you really didn't make your case. So they paid Jones some money to go away AFTER she dropped her insistance Clinton apologize for what he probably didn't do. Frankly, it was kind of sad.

Clinton didn't admit to anything. That was the point. And Paula Jones herself has admitted that the people around her used her.

Paula Jones Reacts to Clinton Memoir

Hillary Rodham Clinton famously blamed the scandals that led to her husband's impeachment on a "vast right-wing conspiracy." Jones told ABC News "Primetime's" Cynthia McFadden: "I agree that I was a small little entity in this big vast whatever-you-want-to-call-it that got erected."

She continued, "It started with me — and they did use me for their own agendas."

Lawyers suck, we all know that.

No political hacks filing nucience lawsuits to try to throw out the results of elections suck.

Sexual harassment lawsuits were very serious back then, before femists threw their credibility under the bus for Clinton.

The fact that Jones didn't get to keep the settlement is evidence of lawyers sucking, not her.

[

tonyapaula.jpg

Anything you said?

Their stories did not fall apart.

You just choose to dismiss them because you were siding with the bad guy.

Anything you said?

Uh, guy, again, you really didn't make your case. So they paid Jones some money to go away AFTER she dropped her insistance Clinton apologize for what he probably didn't do. Frankly, it was kind of sad.

Clinton didn't admit to anything. That was the point. And Paula Jones herself has admitted that the people around her used her.

Hillary Rodham Clinton famously blamed the scandals that led to her husband's impeachment on a "vast right-wing conspiracy." Jones told ABC News "Primetime's" Cynthia McFadden: "I agree that I was a small little entity in this big vast whatever-you-want-to-call-it that got erected."

She continued, "It started with me — and they did use me for their own agendas."

Correct on one thing. Bill didn't admit anything.

He just lied and stonewalled and evaded. Like the sleazy criminal he is.

Oh, and Paula JOnes, after being demonized for years is trying to shift the blame? Wow. I can't imagine why.

Can you?

Sexual harassment lawsuits were very serious back then, before femists threw their credibility under the bus for Clinton.

The fact that Jones didn't get to keep the settlement is evidence of lawyers sucking, not her.

Feminists? Do they still make those?

Okay, guy, here's the thing. Sexual Harassment Laws were never meant to cover what Clinton supposedly did. He wasn't her direct supervisor. He didn't offer any quid pro quo for sex nor did he take any retaliatory action against her and she eventually quit her job in the Possum Catcher's Office of her own volition.

Sexual Harassment Lawsuits are still a big deal now, as people get fired under the flimsiest of pretexts.

Correct on one thing. Bill didn't admit anything.

He just lied and stonewalled and evaded. Like the sleazy criminal he is.

Oh, and Paula JOnes, after being demonized for years is trying to shift the blame? Wow. I can't imagine why.

Can you?

Maybe she's finally figured out that rich people will just use you to get what they want and throw you away when they are done with you.

Republicans live in mortal fear that everyone else will do that.

But as long as dumb ass Cleetus Rednecks like you keep voting against your own economic interests because of sex, guns, race and religion, I'm sure they'll be in business for a while.

Anything you said?

I didn't have to make a case, you made the assertion that their

"stories fell apart under the minimal amount of scrutiny."

That is demonstrably false and I did do that, in spades, for anyone that doesn't have their blinders on. I will, however, touch on those pesky little things called facts that you'd like to ignore one more time , then I'll touch on your latest failed attempt at obfuscation of those facts.

1. Clinton lied during his deposition for this case.

2. Clinton handed over 800 k to make it go away.

Nothing "fell apart". Done. He lied to dodge and then paid his way out.

But let's look at your cherry picked comment, which is nothing but another example of your repeated attempts to misrepresent the facts to support your position.

In the same article she also says

"She said she was shocked by Clinton's recent explanation of why he had an affair with White House intern Monica Lewinsky. Clinton told CBS' "60 Minutes" that he did it "because I could."

Jones said her first thought was: "Oh, my! He actually admitted that — and that's why he did that with me." (Jones' lawsuit accused Clinton of exposing himself and making a sexual proposition to her in an Arkansas hotel room.)

Jones feels that Clinton's motivations were the same with former White House volunteer Kathleen Willey and former cabaret singer Gennifer Flowers, who also accused Clinton of sexual misbehavior.

Flowers rocked Clinton's campaign for the Democratic nomination for president in 1992 when she announced to the media she had had a 12-year affair with the would-be candidate. Clinton later admitted her allegations were at least partially true.

"You know, he did it because he could," Jones said. "Because he used his power. So that's exactly my thought when he said that."

Jones also told McFadden she knew about the president's relationship with Lewinsky before his wife learned of it. One of Jones' lawyers confronted Clinton before the Lewinsky news became public, she said.

"I knew very little about her except she was an intern, that she worked in the White House … and that they had some relations," Jones said.

Her lawyers were interested in Lewinsky because they were trying to establish a pattern of behavior by Clinton, "so it would be more believable that he did do it to me," Jones said."

So, she at no point stated that what she said wasn't true, despite your latest attempt to discredit her to continue to support the pig.

Your own article provides more damnation than exoneration.

If that's the best you've got, and in reality it is, because you are defending a clear and proven liar and clear and proven serial sexual deviant, maybe you should just put that shovel down.

didn't have to make a case, you made the assertion that their

"stories fell apart under the minimal amount of scrutiny."

That is demonstrably false and I did do that, in spades, for anyone that doesn't have their blinders on. I will, however, touch on those pesky little things called facts that you'd like to ignore one more time , then I'll touch on your latest failed attempt at obfuscation of those facts.

Your facts are irrelevant. Jones' case was thrown out by Judge Weber Wright as having NO MERIT.

Her case was dismissed. No Merit.

1. Clinton lied during his deposition for this case.

2. Clinton handed over 800 k to make it go away.

Nothing "fell apart". Done. He lied to dodge and then paid his way out.

He lied about a topic that was completely immaterial to the issue at hand, and he only settled AFTER it had been dismissed and after Jones stopped insisting on an apology for something that probably didn't happen.

In short- no merit.

So, she at no point stated that what she said wasn't true, despite your latest attempt to discredit her to continue to support the pig.

which isn't what i stated. I stated that she was used by the Right Wing, which she was. She's admitted as much, after they discarded her like a used condom.

If that's the best you've got, and in reality it is, because you are defending a clear and proven liar and clear and proven serial sexual deviant, maybe you should just put that shovel down.

GUy, back in the 1990's I used to be one of you right Wing assholes who screamed, "Impeach the bastard".

Then George W. Bush came along, and proceeded to fuck up the pretty nice life I had with his recessions and his wars. It's taken me years to recover from what that guy did.

The fact he wasn't skull-fucking the interns is kind of besides the point.

Just can't get worked up because some bit of white trash from a trailer park got screwed over in a pointless lawsuit some shyster talked her into.

Forum List

Back