Trump.......Confident Billionaire or Insecure Child?

Obama certainly had no clue how to run the country, but that did not bother you. He did not have the temperament, honesty, or the ability to articulate his position....but that did not bother you.

You like BO because he is a D. You dislike Trump because he is an R, even though he is a big gov welfare/warfare progressive...just like you.

Guy, Obama got us out of BUsh's wars, he got unemployment down to 5%, he reformed health care and the banking system, the economy recovered and the Dow has gone from a low of 6,000 in 2009 to a high of 17,000 now. For someone who doesn't know how to run the country, he's doing a reasonably good job of running the country.

Maybe you are the one with the partisan blinders.

For Trump, it's clear from his temperment that he doesn't have what it takes to be president. But he is articulating impotent white rage pretty well, and that get's you 30% support in the GOP, I guess.
You are clearly delusional...but then most everyone here knows that.

BO has done nothing of what you stated.

I know. I thought he continued with a lot of Bush policies. Lol. Joe is brainwashed. :cuckoo:

Why do you feel a need to attack him personally instead of addressing him on the issues?

Because the Trump phenomena makes an interesting case on the psychological state of the candidate and those who support him
You don't know jack shit about psychology.

You simply resent Trump because you are envious. There's some psychology for you.

Why do you feel a need to attack him personally instead of addressing him on the issues?

Because the Trump phenomena makes an interesting case on the psychological state of the candidate and those who support him

You simply resent Trump because you are envious. There's some psychology for you.

I got a "B" in Psych 101 40 years ago

That qualifies me to discuss Psychology on internet message boards

If you got a B, you should know no real Psychologist would try to make a diagnosis based on what they see on TV.

Obama certainly had no clue how to run the country, but that did not bother you. He did not have the temperament, honesty, or the ability to articulate his position....but that did not bother you.

You like BO because he is a D. You dislike Trump because he is an R, even though he is a big gov welfare/warfare progressive...just like you.

Guy, Obama got us out of BUsh's wars, he got unemployment down to 5%, he reformed health care and the banking system, the economy recovered and the Dow has gone from a low of 6,000 in 2009 to a high of 17,000 now. For someone who doesn't know how to run the country, he's doing a reasonably good job of running the country.

Maybe you are the one with the partisan blinders.

For Trump, it's clear from his temperment that he doesn't have what it takes to be president. But he is articulating impotent white rage pretty well, and that get's you 30% support in the GOP, I guess.

I know. I thought he continued with a lot of Bush policies. Lol. Joe is brainwashed. :cuckoo:
He is not alone...sadly. He believes whatever BO says, even though BO lies with impunity, and he believes whatever the MSM tells him even though they lie and distort regularly.

Obviously, none of you are qualified to make a diagnosis. This would be a BIG no-no. Lol. :D

If you got a B, you should know no real Psychologist would try to make a diagnosis based on what they see on TV.

How many Psychologists are on TV?

My psychological expertise tells me Trump is paranoid, insecure, egotistical, a pathological liar and with a severe oedipal complex

My psychological expertise tells me Trump is paranoid, insecure, egotistical, a pathological liar and with a severe oedipal complex

lol, that's going to leave a mark. :2up:
the left never fails to latch onto someone to Obsess over. It's a sickness or something. last time it was a WOMAN Governor. and watching that could make you sick what they came at her with.

You mean like Dr. Phil? I couldn't tell you, I turned off my cable years ago.

What does your psychological expertise tell you about your ability to make an unbiased evaluation of Mr Trump?

How is Donald Trump 2016 different than Jess Ventura in 1998?

Both are "Politically Incorrect"
Both Call it like they see it
Both have "common sense"
Neither is qualified for political office

How is Donald Trump 2016 different than Jess Ventura in 1998?

Both are "Politically Incorrect"
Both Call it like they see it
Both have "common sense"
Neither is qualified for political office

He wants to the US to stop being the world's bitch when it comes to Trade and Immigration.

In that he is sane while the Conventional Wisdom is insane.

I don't disagree that he is raising valid issues. But his style is basically trolling the MSM and the Progs. It's entertaining, but not indicative that he can actually effectively govern.
Everything that Trump has done in the primaries indicates he can not government this country. A president can't just speak his mind, something Trump can't seem to resist. Media attention which Trump craves as a candidate is rarely desirable to a president. Many people think a president is free to run the country as a CEO might run a large business. Again, that is just not so. executive orders can be block by congress or the courts. Presidents must often play kiss ass with politicians and heads of states to get what they want. Statesmanship. protocol, and political correctness, something Trump abhors is the foundation that international diplomacy is based. Most of the goals of a president require legislation and that means dealing with congress whose agenda may be far different from that of the president's. There is no slave master relationship between congress and the president. Although congress needs the president, the president must have a degree of support from congress to do his job, something Trump certainly does not have now.

Trump is best suited to govern in a dictatorship, not in a democratic republic in which he needs the support of others, where statesmanship, political correctness, a deep understanding of the American political system, are vital to his success.

Your assumption that Trump is too stupid to realize that his experience is not directly applicable to his hoped for new job is not supported.

Considering that on the issues Trump wants to address, ie Trade and Immigration, current policy is so bad that nearly any change would be for the good, AND that Trump is a world class negotiator who will have tremendous leverage and I think you are seriously underestimating the good he can do.
A president does not have the luxury of only addressing the issues he chooses to address. When G.W. Bush became president he had a long agenda of domestic issues he wish to address then 911 happened and the entire direction of his presidency changed.

My concern over Trump is his ability to govern. He needs the strong support of his party which he doesn't have now and he's not likely to have. Secondly, he does not have a clue as to how to run the country. Being a business man and being the leader of the biggest economy, military and industrial power in the world is not something you give to someone who comes up with the stupidest ideas ever. Lastly, he doesn't have the temperament, honesty, and the ability to clearly articulate his position.

BTW Presidents do not negotiate trade agreement. Trade agreements are administered and negotiated by the USTR, United States Trade Representative to the WTO under the rules and regs. the US has agreed.

Obama had both the knowledge and the experience to serve as president, a constitutional lawyer with 11 years of legislative experience. Trump has exactly zero applicable experience and education.

BTW, I like Trump, as a comedian. He's really a funny guy. He would probably make a very entertaining president.

The signs are there, Trump has difficulty functioning as an adult

The profound insecurity of Donald Trump

1. He regularly and repeatedly insists that he is the most brilliant person, has the best memory, the greatest ideas;
That's a lie and you know it.
Two characteristics of a great president are honesty and intelligence. Trump is sadly lacking both.

As Trump explained in his book, The Art of the Deal, honesty is for chumps. As a real estate developer, honesty has never been his strong point. Developers don't sell the truth. They sell images and dreams and this is what Trump has been doing throughout his career and is doing as a presidential candidate.

Trump knows nothing about government but he thinks he knows everything. Listening to him, I have to wonder if the man has ever even read the constitution. Did he sleep through his high school civics class? His bluster does not compensate for his shocking lack of knowledge not just of government but of world affairs and economics.

Trump.......Confident Billionaire or Insecure Child?

TOAST !

I don't disagree that he is raising valid issues. But his style is basically trolling the MSM and the Progs. It's entertaining, but not indicative that he can actually effectively govern.
Everything that Trump has done in the primaries indicates he can not government this country. A president can't just speak his mind, something Trump can't seem to resist. Media attention which Trump craves as a candidate is rarely desirable to a president. Many people think a president is free to run the country as a CEO might run a large business. Again, that is just not so. executive orders can be block by congress or the courts. Presidents must often play kiss ass with politicians and heads of states to get what they want. Statesmanship. protocol, and political correctness, something Trump abhors is the foundation that international diplomacy is based. Most of the goals of a president require legislation and that means dealing with congress whose agenda may be far different from that of the president's. There is no slave master relationship between congress and the president. Although congress needs the president, the president must have a degree of support from congress to do his job, something Trump certainly does not have now.

Trump is best suited to govern in a dictatorship, not in a democratic republic in which he needs the support of others, where statesmanship, political correctness, a deep understanding of the American political system, are vital to his success.

Your assumption that Trump is too stupid to realize that his experience is not directly applicable to his hoped for new job is not supported.

Considering that on the issues Trump wants to address, ie Trade and Immigration, current policy is so bad that nearly any change would be for the good, AND that Trump is a world class negotiator who will have tremendous leverage and I think you are seriously underestimating the good he can do.
A president does not have the luxury of only addressing the issues he chooses to address. When G.W. Bush became president he had a long agenda of domestic issues he wish to address then 911 happened and the entire direction of his presidency changed.

My concern over Trump is his ability to govern. He needs the strong support of his party which he doesn't have now and he's not likely to have. Secondly, he does not have a clue as to how to run the country. Being a business man and being the leader of the biggest economy, military and industrial power in the world is not something you give to someone who comes up with the stupidest ideas ever. Lastly, he doesn't have the temperament, honesty, and the ability to clearly articulate his position.

BTW Presidents do not negotiate trade agreement. Trade agreements are administered and negotiated by the USTR, United States Trade Representative to the WTO under the rules and regs. the US has agreed.

Obama had both the knowledge and the experience to serve as president, a constitutional lawyer with 11 years of legislative experience. Trump has exactly zero applicable experience and education.

BTW, I like Trump, as a comedian. He's really a funny guy. He would probably make a very entertaining president.
Big Ears is a Democrat. So of course, he is knowledgeable and experienced. Trump is an R so can't know shit.

The thinking of a partisan...well "thinking" is not the right word.

[
It is probably true that not many middle aged men could refuse the advances of a 22 year old woman. Of course, that is not the issue here. The issue many on the Left refuse to discuss, is Bubba chose to lie to the American people and under oath, and use the powers of his office to cover up his lies.

It is always the cover up that gets these a-holes.

MOst people lie about their personal lives and don't have a prude asshole spending 70 million dollars investigating their sex life.

The American people looked at what Clinton did and said, "Damn, give it a rest!"

Oh, yeah, those things all happened without him.

Obama's only responsible for the BAD stuff.

A fair point.

But that the media and feminists just happened to realize this when the MAN in question was greatly advancing their agenda seems just a little self serving.

And by "little" a mean a HUGE FREAKING AMOUNT.

He had a relationship with a woman. While I am sure that this is something that's never happened in your life, most of the world just shrugged and said, "Meh, not our problem".

You see, it wasn't just the media and the feminists who were willing to give him a pass, it was MOST OF THE COUNTRY. Things were going well, we had peace, prosperity and frankly, they didn't want you guys fucking it up.

But then you stole the election and fucked it up anyway.

Forum List

Back