Trump.......Confident Billionaire or Insecure Child?

Trump is an insecure child unable to take the criticism of his positions

The GOP is not the one tearing this country apart. "Sexual fears"? I'm not even sure what's that is about. Religious fears? And it is the Left that is constantly race baiting to advance it's agenda.

Of couse you don't, Billy-Bob, because you are fucking stupid.

So we'll take the way back machine to 2004, when Massachusetts legalized gay marriage. And suddenly, Bush and Cheney were out there promising all you inbred bubba rednecks that they were going to make darn sure that they supported a constitutional amendment to keep it for one man and one woman.

But then a funny thing happened. Five minutes after the election, Bush forgot all about it. Instead, his priority became some hairbrained scheme to privatize social security, which no one wanted or asked for. He never talked about the gays again after he got your vote.

Today, gay marriage is legal in all 50 states.

Whoops.

Was it the GOP that "torn the country apart" or the libs who demonized anyone that didn't support their agenda?

BTW, it is very telling that you bring this up to accuse republicans of "tearing the country apart" while dismissing the majority of people (who did not support gay marriage at the time) of being "inbred bubba rednecks".

Libs, all the self awareness of a turnip.
Most of America got over same sex marriage

It is only conservatives who still think they have lost their freedom

Curious, can you give me an example where he flipped out on someone because of criticism of his positions?

Because the few examples I recall always seemed to be in response to a personal attack.

BTW, calling something Racist, is not a criticism of the position, it is a personal attack, just to save time.

The GOP is not the one tearing this country apart. "Sexual fears"? I'm not even sure what's that is about. Religious fears? And it is the Left that is constantly race baiting to advance it's agenda.

Of couse you don't, Billy-Bob, because you are fucking stupid.

So we'll take the way back machine to 2004, when Massachusetts legalized gay marriage. And suddenly, Bush and Cheney were out there promising all you inbred bubba rednecks that they were going to make darn sure that they supported a constitutional amendment to keep it for one man and one woman.

But then a funny thing happened. Five minutes after the election, Bush forgot all about it. Instead, his priority became some hairbrained scheme to privatize social security, which no one wanted or asked for. He never talked about the gays again after he got your vote.

Today, gay marriage is legal in all 50 states.

Whoops.

Was it the GOP that "torn the country apart" or the libs who demonized anyone that didn't support their agenda?

BTW, it is very telling that you bring this up to accuse republicans of "tearing the country apart" while dismissing the majority of people (who did not support gay marriage at the time) of being "inbred bubba rednecks".

Libs, all the self awareness of a turnip.
Most of America got over same sex marriage

It is only conservatives who still think they have lost their freedom

YOu just keep thinking that until something you like is changed because the mob decided to change the meaning of a word.

I am always amazed by how mature all politicians are; every single one of them.
They all own up to their mistakes; every single one of them.
They're all humble; every single one of them.
Any other stupid threads we can start?

Curious, can you give me an example where he flipped out on someone because of criticism of his positions?

Because the few examples I recall always seemed to be in response to a personal attack.

BTW, calling something Racist, is not a criticism of the position, it is a personal attack, just to save time.
Trump has been unable to take any criticism from John McCain to Jeb Bush

Like a child, he attacks the messenger and not the message

Last edited:

Like a child, he attacks the messenger and not the messagd

Wow.

As a liberal, how can you type that without falling off your chair cramped up from gales of laughter?

Wow.

As a liberal, how can you type that without falling off your chair cramped up from gales of laughter?
The leading Republican candidate is a birther

Enough said

Wow.

Enough said

Political COrrectness was the reason that this nation ignored the Moynihan Report, and for 50 years has been refusing to address the real cause of social dysfunction and all the horrible human suffering it has caused in the black community.

This has caused tens of thousands of deaths that should not have happened if the issue had been addressed seriously and honestly over the last 50 years.

"Birther" has NOTHING on Political Correctness.

And PC is nothing BUT attacking the messenger not the message.

For one example.

Enough said.

The signs are there, Trump has difficulty functioning as an adult

The profound insecurity of Donald Trump

1. He regularly and repeatedly insists that he is the most brilliant person, has the best memory, the greatest ideas; people who are relatively secure do not need to tell others that they are great, but people who are not secure have to cover a 10-foot gap with a 100-foot bridge, so afraid are they that what they actually have to say is exposing some fundamental flaw. Trump's use of superlatives belies a rather profound sadness. He desperately NEEDS you to know that he is right.
You almost gotta laugh about the low information left's hypocrisy. Donald Trump's childhood notwithstanding he created an empire that supported tens of thousands of workers. What about Barry Hussein Sotoro Obama's childhood? His autobiography is titled "Dreams of my Father" but Barry's father was an alcoholic bigamist angry anti-American. Barry never had a real job that wasn't supported by confiscated taxpayer funds.

Wow.

Enough said

Political COrrectness was the reason that this nation ignored the Moynihan Report, and for 50 years has been refusing to address the real cause of social dysfunction and all the horrible human suffering it has caused in the black community.

This has caused tens of thousands of deaths that should not have happened if the issue had been addressed seriously and honestly over the last 50 years.

For one example.

Enough said.
The Leading REPUBLICAN is a fucking BIRTHER

Lefties are clearly going off the deep end. The freaking hypocrites want to play the "insecure childhood" card about republican candidates while the current president's childhood was so freaking insecure that his entire childhood records are locked in a freaking vault.

How can a BILLIONAIRE be insecure?

Trump is one fucked up individual

You almost gotta laugh about the low information left's hypocrisy. Donald Trump's childhood notwithstanding he created an empire that supported tens of thousands of workers. What about Barry Hussein Sotoro Obama's childhood? His autobiography is titled "Dreams of my Father" but Barry's father was an alcoholic bigamist angry anti-American. Barry never had a real job that wasn't supported by confiscated taxpayer funds.

Guy, Obama isn't running again.

And most of Trump's "empire" was based on him selling a pig in a poke to investors and muncipalties that eventually ended up having to bail him out when his schemes went bankrupt.

Wow.

Enough said

For one example.

Enough said.
The Leading REPUBLICAN is a fucking BIRTHER

Which, as I just explained, is better than the standard liberal.

Such as yourself.

Far, far, far better.

Lefties are clearly going off the deep end. The freaking hypocrites want to play the "insecure childhood" card about republican candidates while the current president's childhood was so freaking insecure that his entire childhood records are locked in a freaking vault.

There are "childhood records" on people?

Again, with the pretend questions.

There are "childhood records" on people?

Again, with the pretend questions.

I was asking a sensible question. Does Whitehall really think there is a vault somewhere containing the dark secrets of the childhood of Barack Obama? Is it like that vault in the Indiana Jones movies where they keep the Ark of the Covenant and the Roswell Aliens? What does Whitehall really think happened during Barack Obama's childhood that is SOOOO Horrible that it would destroy his reputation if it ever got out?

No, I don't expect answers to those questions, because they merely serve to highlight the absurdity of the original premise of the statement.

The real horror of Barack Obama's childhood is that he was a second class citizen in this country when he was born in 1961. That's not a shame on him, that's a shame on us. and despite that, he still became President of these United States and history is probably going to be relatively kind to him.

Forum List

Back