Trump.......Confident Billionaire or Insecure Child?

Lefties are clearly going off the deep end. The freaking hypocrites want to play the "insecure childhood" card about republican candidates while the current president's childhood was so freaking insecure that his entire childhood records are locked in a freaking vault.

There are "childhood records" on people?

Again, with the pretend questions.

I was asking a sensible question. Does Whitehall really think there is a vault somewhere containing the dark secrets of the childhood of Barack Obama? Is it like that vault in the Indiana Jones movies where they keep the Ark of the Covenant and the Roswell Aliens? What does Whitehall really think happened during Barack Obama's childhood that is SOOOO Horrible that it would destroy his reputation if it ever got out?

No, I don't expect answers to those questions, because they merely serve to highlight the absurdity of the original premise of the statement.

The real horror of Barack Obama's childhood is that he was a second class citizen in this country when he was born in 1961. That's not a shame on him, that's a shame on us. and despite that, he still became President of these United States and history is probably going to be relatively kind to him.

It is not a sensible question.

If you have missed all the questions about Baraks childhood that have been asked and never answered that is a testimony to your partisan blinders.

I'm not sure which ones Whitehall is thinking about, myself.

But your strawman of a "Vault" is not called for.

And fuck the Race Card.

How can a BILLIONAIRE be insecure?

Trump is one fucked up individual

NOw, that is not a serious question.

That is a smear designed as a question.

Classic liberalism.
Far from it

It is the Trump persona and needs to be considered in electing a Presdent.
Nixon was very insecure but nowhere near that magnitude of Trump

Lefties are clearly going off the deep end. The freaking hypocrites want to play the "insecure childhood" card about republican candidates while the current president's childhood was so freaking insecure that his entire childhood records are locked in a freaking vault.

I was asking a sensible question. Does Whitehall really think there is a vault somewhere containing the dark secrets of the childhood of Barack Obama? Is it like that vault in the Indiana Jones movies where they keep the Ark of the Covenant and the Roswell Aliens? What does Whitehall really think happened during Barack Obama's childhood that is SOOOO Horrible that it would destroy his reputation if it ever got out?

No, I don't expect answers to those questions, because they merely serve to highlight the absurdity of the original premise of the statement.

The real horror of Barack Obama's childhood is that he was a second class citizen in this country when he was born in 1961. That's not a shame on him, that's a shame on us. and despite that, he still became President of these United States and history is probably going to be relatively kind to him.

If you have missed all the questions about Baraks childhood that have been asked and never answered that is a testimony to your partisan blinders.

And fuck the Race Card.

They interviewed his freaking Kindergarten teacher.....how far back do you want to go?

Let's open up Trumps divorce records and really find the dirt

Classic liberalism.
Far from it

The idea that extremely rich people get removed from the positive feedback of taking care of actual real problems, such as food and rent and get caught up in petty comparisons such as who got more for their last movie role, "100 million vs 100 AND TEN million", has been widely discussed for decades. If not centuries.

That you have not heard of that is not credible.

Hence your question is not credible, as a question, but instead a smear and a form of propaganda.

Another example of how low you libs are.

Classic liberalism.
Far from it

The idea that extremely rich people get removed from the positive feedback of taking care of actual real problems, such as food and rent and get caught up in petty comparisons such as who got more for their last movie role, "100 million vs 100 AND TEN million", has been widely discussed for decades. If not centuries.

Hence your question is not credible, as a question, but instead a smear and a form of propaganda.

How is questioning Trumps behavior a smear?

The man shows personal tendencies that would make him unfit for President. Most Americans already know that

And fuck the Race Card.

They interviewed his freaking Kindergarten teacher.....how far back do you want to go?

Right, cause Kindergarten is where you really find dirt....

LOL.

You libs really love those divorce proceedings.

Probably because you know that people, especially coached by divorce lawyers always lie.

And you love lies.

Classic liberalism.
Far from it

How is questioning Trumps behavior a smear?

The man shows personal tendencies that would make him unfit for President. Most Americans already know that

I already answered that question in the post you just replied to.

Please stop being so dishonest.

Disagree with me if you can, but don't pretend I haven't already addressed that point.

If Trump is so bad, then why do you need to be so dishonest to try to stop him?

Wake up RW.

And fuck the Race Card.

LOL.

Probably because you know that people, especially coached by divorce lawyers always lie.

And you love lies.
Let's hear the facts from Trumps two divorces. We also need to know more about the communist Hooters girl he is married to

The signs are there, Trump has difficulty functioning as an adult

The profound insecurity of Donald Trump

1. He regularly and repeatedly insists that he is the most brilliant person, has the best memory, the greatest ideas; people who are relatively secure do not need to tell others that they are great, but people who are not secure have to cover a 10-foot gap with a 100-foot bridge, so afraid are they that what they actually have to say is exposing some fundamental flaw. Trump's use of superlatives belies a rather profound sadness. He desperately NEEDS you to know that he is right.
Hey the voters need to know the man, so what uh you maybe think that he is like this in every facet of his life ? What do you think that he should do, maybe fool us like so many have done before?

I like him telling us what we need to know about him (including his success in life).

Some may be satisfied with lying politicians on and on, but the game has gotten a lot more serious now, and Trump is echoing that sentiment in a very bold and telling way.

And fuck the Race Card.

LOL.

And you love lies.
Let's hear the facts from Trumps two divorces. We also need to know more about the communist Hooters girl he is married to

Facts? You consider testimony in Divorce cases, from people in an heightened emotional state with huge emotional and financial motives and coached by professional liars to be FACTS?!

LOL!

Liberals: all the intellectual honestly of a crack whore.

So, do you consciously realize that you are launching personal attacks on Trump because your attempts to demonize him on the issues are constantly and easily being crushed by US cons?

Another sign of insecurity

Trumps inability to take any criticism without attacking the person doing the criticizing
Do you realize that your wanting Trump to be a weak push over like so many liberal and establishment politicians have been in the past, and that you are trying to suggest to us that we just need to continue the trend ?

And fuck the Race Card.

LOL.

And you love lies.

Facts? You consider testimony in Divorce cases, from people in an heightened emotional state with huge emotional and financial motives and coached by professional liars to be FACTS?!

LOL!

So, do you consciously realize that you are launching personal attacks on Trump because your attempts to demonize him on the issues are constantly and easily being crushed by US cons?
Sworn court testimony. If Trump lied , we need to know that too
Who did Trump fuck and when did he fuck em?
Where did he meet the Hooters girl and is she a loyal American or does she still have communist sympathies?
Also need all the details of his bankruptcies and last ten tax returns

Another sign of insecurity

Trumps inability to take any criticism without attacking the person doing the criticizing
Do you realize that your wanting Trump to be a weak push over like so many liberal and establishment politicians have been in the past, and that you are trying to suggest to us that we just need to continue the trend ?

Weak pushover?

If someone criticizes your position you defend the position.....you don't scream about how much richer you are

And fuck the Race Card.

LOL.

And you love lies.

LOL!

Where did he meet the Hooters girl and is she a loyal American or does she still have communist sympathies?

NOthing in your post addressed the points I made that you hit the reply button for.

You consider testimony in Divorce cases, from people in an heightened emotional state with huge emotional and financial motives and coached by professional liars to be FACTS?!

LOL!

LOL.

And you love lies.

LOL!

NOthing in your post addressed the points I made that you hit the reply button for.

You consider testimony in Divorce cases, from people in an heightened emotional state with huge emotional and financial motives and coached by professional liars to be FACTS?!

LOL!

America needs to know

LOL.

And you love lies.

LOL!

LOL!

America needs to know

LOL!

LOL!

LOL!

America needs to know

LOL!

Republicans launched an investigation into Bill Clinton's sexual activities.....when are we going to find out about Trump?

LOL!

LOL!

America needs to know

LOL!

Republicans launched an investigation into Bill Clinton's sexual activities.....when are we going to find out about Trump?

That was back when we had been led to believe that sexual harassment was a serious offense.

Now it has been explained to us in no uncertain terms that this is not the case.

YOu don't get to go back and pretend now that it matters.

AND, a divorce is the last place for credible reports as I repeatedly have pointed out.

LOL!

America needs to know

LOL!

That was back when we had been led to believe that sexual harassment was a serious offense.

Now it has been explained to us in no uncertain terms that this is not the case.

YOu don't get to go back and pretend now that it matters.

AND, a divorce is the last place for credible reports as I repeatedly have pointed out.

Sworn testimony is still sworn testimony. Like to see what Trump said about his bimbos under oath
Like to see what Ivana has to say...Marla too
What do we know about the Hooters girl?

Forum List

Back