Trump Continues To Baffle His Critics

So, if you guys are done venting, do you have any actual reasons to think Gator isn't a libertarian? Do you think Trump is a libertarian? What sort of definition of the term are you working with?
Venting........LOL..........Trolling your butts more like it.

Congratulations!

I like what he's doing.........doesn't mean I worship him or Trust the Rocket Man.............means I hope for Peace over War........and that is a Libertarian principle.

I agree. I don't like what he's doing, but I hope for peace as well. I haven't really read Gator contradicting that at all.

Perhaps some so called libertarians need to re read their charter.

Yes. We need to have some agreement on the terms we're using or clear communication is hopeless. Have you read it? Do you agree with it?
I agree with a lot of it's points ........just not all............I have long viewed the Constitution and the warnings of the Founding Fathers as our path out of this mess.

Hopefully he will accomplish something of actual substance, something that is a net positive.
That would definitely be good.
C'mon Mac... this is a big deal.
If this was Obama the media would portray this as the biggest deal since Lincoln and the Emancipation Proclamation. You know it, I know it. But it was the dreaded, hated Trump. And they can't force themselves to show Trump in any positive light. It isn't allowed.
I know you are not one of the partisan hacks... but this is a big deal.
Kim wants global recognition. So let him have it. If that is what it takes for him to act like a normal human being and not a crazy lunatic...then so be it.
This is a positive sign for what America has wanted for the past 5 Presidents.
Of course, the media would be swooning if this were Obama, no doubt. But that doesn't mean that THAT would be correct, either.

I'm all for dialogue with our enemies and adversaries, absolutely, positively, always. But as usual, I suspect that reality is somewhere between the swooning of the Trumpsters and the furrowed brows of the media. I think we all know that North Korea can't be trusted, and that there's only so much that can be done here.

The wings can have their respective palpitations, but my expectations on this are low regardless of who the President is.

So, if you guys are done venting, do you have any actual reasons to think Gator isn't a libertarian? Do you think Trump is a libertarian? What sort of definition of the term are you working with?
Excellent question...

Do you have an answer?
Do you believe in taxes being used to build sidewalks?
Stop Signs?
Traffic Lights?
Taxes being used to support a Fire Department?
A Police Force?
Schools?

I asked first. What do you even mean when use the term libertarian? Do you think "libertarian" is a good thing? Do you think Trump is a libertarian?

Excellent question...

Do you have an answer?
Stop Signs?
Traffic Lights?
A Police Force?
Schools?

I asked first. What do you even mean when use the term libertarian? Do you think "libertarian" is a good thing? Do you think Trump is a libertarian?
Trump is not a Libertarian.
Libertarians are comfortable South of the Border; you simply have to be wealthy enough to afford your own security.
Yes, Libertarian nations are fraught with Drug Lords.
Let me know how it works out for you.

Excellent question...
Let’s go back to our days on the other message board, USP{x}O{x}L{x} that was fraught with self-identified Libertarians.
Stop Signs?
Traffic Lights?
A Police Force?
Schools?

Of course we know that the users there, especially OldManDan, was as anti-taxes as you can get.
Of course, he also chased away 95% of the users.

Most libertarians do not have an issue with public roads and side walks and police departments. You mistake anarchist for libertarians.

What we believe is that when these things are done they should be done by the smallest most proximate government and not the uncontrolled central government.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Excellent question...
Let’s go back to our days on the other message board, USP{x}O{x}L{x} that was fraught with self-identified Libertarians.
Stop Signs?
Traffic Lights?
A Police Force?
Schools?

Of course we know that the users there, especially OldManDan, was as anti-taxes as you can get.

Most libertarians do not have an issue with public roads and side walks and police departments. You mistake anarchist for libertarians.

What we believe is that when these things are done they should be done by the smallest most proximate government and not the uncontrolled central government.

That is prescribed and lost in the Constitution.................Enumerated powers........started down the wrong path with Wilson..........and placed on steroids under FDR..........Has led us down this path.

Excellent question...
Stop Signs?
Traffic Lights?
A Police Force?
Schools?

That is prescribed and lost in the Constitution.................Enumerated powers........started down the wrong path with Wilson..........and placed on steroids under FDR..........Has led us down this path.

And every president since has pushed us further down the path.

Excellent question...
Stop Signs?
Traffic Lights?
A Police Force?
Schools?

Most Libertarians I have met, in my community as well as incidentally, are firmly anti-general community welfare.
Most of Nassau County was designed and constructed with the Libertarian approach and that’s why it is currently being rebuilt one street at a time; the roads are a disaster.

What do you even mean when use the term libertarian? Do you think "libertarian" is a good thing? Do you think Trump is a libertarian?
Trump is not a Libertarian.

Well, you answered one of my questions. Thanks. I'll answer one of yours:

"Do you believe in taxes being used to build sidewalks?"

Ideally, no. But the world isn't ideal, and - when consensus is very high, and cost (either in terms of money or loss of liberty) is relatively low - we make concessions in the name of convenience.

Let's just say the "sidewalk problem" is way down near the bottom of the list of problems we need to address. As long these kinds of "abuses" are locally funded and managed, I don't have much of a problem with it.

Foreign Policy

Libertarians believe that American foreign policy should focus more heavily on developing communications among peoples and finding peaceful resolutions to disagreements. We believe in maintaining a military that can defend us well if we are attacked and we believe part of that is ensuring that our troops are not so war-weary as they have been in recent years.
That means Gator Breath is not a Libertarian, as he mocks Trump for risking his life going to North Korea to talk peace.

He did not risk his life and I did not mock him. I just refused to worship him for his Photo-op.

You walk into North Korea if there’s no risk then.

Please.

And yes, you mocked him for initiating face to face diplomatic dialog, Commie.

You want to use the word bribe I recall it was their own money and after that decade we could have made other deals with them ,,trade deals etc et One thing for sure whatever we had Trump *****d it up Now NK has nukes and trump shakes the murderers hand??
Because we always give money back to murderers so they can buy more weapons and murder again.
How fucking stupid are you?
Don’t answer.
Don't blame you ,,,I'd be afraid of the answer too
Really?
I think your dementia has turned you into a loony tune.
I’d live to see you advocating for murderers to be pardoned and released in your neighborhood.
WRONG you POS I want all murderers to get the chair and all asshole trump supporters hung
Hillary gets the chair warmup.
As long as she sits on Trumps lap Let her take one for the team

Please.

Actually the commie is the one he is having a dialog with, do try and keep up.

But, they did not actually have a dialog, they walked side by side for a photo-op.

Please.

But, they did not actually have a dialog, they walked side by side for a photo-op.
Double down on being a stupid liar.
And mocking Diplomacy while doing so.

How Commie of you.

Please.

How Commie of you.

:itsok:

look, no matter how hard you try, I will never worship Trump the way you do.

He had a very nice photo-op...but that is all it was.

It was nothing more.

Please.

How Commie of you.

It was nothing more.
You sound like a retarded 12 year old.

Go tell your mommy you need to clean your room.

Please.

How Commie of you.

It was nothing more.

GG is too busy worshipping himself.

While most of you were snoozing away, our President stepped into North Korea and brought Kim Jung Dung back across the DMZ with him. So what? Here's what....Kimchi is not going to give up his nukes. Trump knows that, I know that, you know that. What he can't do is threaten us with them or sell the technology to other slimeballs like Iran....so we can live with him having his firecrackers and treating his people like slaves. China is never going to give up state sponsorship of their industries..that's apparent. They will also force American companies foolish enough to do business there to turn over their trade secrets. What they can't do is keep their markets closed to the US or computer hack our defense industries. Trump is reality-based. He will get every concession he possibly can from the orient without blowing them off the face of the earth. Yet the Rats' like Tim Ryan, more desperate than ever, are complaining that Trump APPEASED Kimchi and China before that at the G-20. These pitiful dirtbags are no longer hiding how little they care about America unless they're in charge.
casty.gif

298r2e.jpg

Rep. Tim Ryan calls Trump’s historic visit to the DMZ an 'appeasement tour'

Trump will be re-elected, thank God.
Trump's economy is roaring. Will it carry him in 2020?

Please.

How Commie of you.

It was nothing more.

seems better than you being so busy worshiping Trump.

Please.

How Commie of you.

It was nothing more.

poor little sheeple, mean people on the web will not worship your god no matter how much you beg.

How Commie of you.

It was nothing more.

seems better than you being so busy worshiping Trump.
Copy/Paste...how mature...not!

Forum List

Back