Trump copies Biden

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017
Trump last night in Cinci...

Donald Trump promises to cure AIDS and childhood cancer ‘very shortly’ | The Irish Post

“We will be ending the AIDS epidemic shortly in American, and curing childhood cancer very shortly.”

Biden last month...

Joe Biden promises to 'cure cancer' if elected president

"That's why I've worked so hard in my career to make sure that... I promise you if I'm elected president, you're going to see the single most important thing that changes America, we're gonna cure cancer,"

Two peas in a pod those two

Donald Trump promises to cure AIDS and childhood cancer ‘very shortly’ | The Irish Post

“We will be ending the AIDS epidemic shortly in American, and curing childhood cancer very shortly.”

Biden last month...

"That's why I've worked so hard in my career to make sure that... I promise you if I'm elected president, you're going to see the single most important thing that changes America, we're gonna cure cancer,"

It is amazing what those two medical Savants can do when they work together.

Biden last month...

It makes me wonder why Trump only wants to cure cancer in kids, why not everyone? :21::21:

Biden last month...

HIV has made big strides before Tramp and so has Cancer before Tramp.

NIH And Medical Research Hit Hard By Trump’s Budget, But Lawmakers Have Shown Little Appetite For Cutting That Spending
NIH And Medical Research Hit Hard By Trump’s Budget, But Lawmakers Have Shown Little Appetite For Cutting That Spending

But due to tramp he has cut the EPA and relaxed a lot of environmental protections.

So look for cancers to go sky high.

Biden last month...

But due to tramp he has cut the EPA and relaxed a lot of environmental protections.

I wish someone would ask Trump the difference between the cancer in children and that in adults.

Biden last month...

It makes me wonder why Trump only wants to cure cancer in kids, why not everyone? :21::21:
To get Dem votes, one must weep for the “children”!

Biden last month...

I wish someone would ask Trump the difference between the cancer in children and that in adults.
Don’t forget to ask the Open Borders advocates!

Biden last month...

So, you are saying that Trump was trying to win over the Dem votes at his pep rally yesterday? That seems unlikely.

Biden last month...

Did they promise to cure childhood cancer?

Biden last month...

So, you are saying that Trump was trying to win over the Dem votes at his pep rally yesterday? That seems unlikely.
I have always found the “children” sound bite annoying regardless of whose mouth it’s emanating from.

Biden last month...

Did they promise to cure childhood cancer?
Only for children who Trespass.

Biden last month...

That's odd. Biden is the plagerer.

Biden last month...

That's odd. Biden is the plagerer.

Not this week! That would be your Trumpster.

So, do you think that "we" is close to curing AIDS and childhood cancer (but not adult cancer for some reason)?

The only difference is that Trump has proven to be the the 1st politician - maybe ever - who has actually tried to keep his promises and has delivered on many of them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back