Trump could win FL, OH, NV, IA, GA & NC and still lose

It's a bit presumptions at this point to assume that Hillary would get MI, WI, CO, PA, NJ, hell, maybe even NY and CA.

It's a bit presumptions at this point to assume that Hillary would get MI, WI, CO, PA, NJ, hell, maybe even NY and CA.

That is the assumption yes. NY, NJ & CA are out of play. Won't be close. I was hoping CO would be in play but it doesn't appear so.

Trump would have to win PA or MI, but those contests don't look to hot at the moment.

That is the assumption yes. NY, NJ & CA are out of play. Won't be close. I was hoping CO would be in play but it doesn't appear so.

Trump would have to win PA or MI, but those contests don't look to hot at the moment.

Agreed. MI doesn't look too hot for Hillary OR Trump. So to assume that Hillary has it in the bag is wishful thinking. Folks that read the local press know this.

MLive readers in poll results don't want a Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump presidency

Agreed. MI doesn't look too hot for Hillary OR Trump. So to assume that Hillary has it in the bag is wishful thinking. Folks that read the local press know this.

MLive readers in poll results don't want a Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump presidency

What I took away from this readers poll, is Hillary is going to have a harder time mobilizing her support.

These are all the current toss up states. If Trump ran the board he would lose 273 to 265!

Donald Trump’s already-narrow path to victory is rapidly disappearing
Can you show me the last president that lost those states and still went on to win? Because I don't think, that has happened in my life time and I'm 54.

You won't see it this time either

Hillary is lined up to take EVERY swing state and will end up in the 370 range

Here's how it stands using all state level polling and based on a statistical model that runs 10,000 possible scenarios/simulations.
Clinton 369 / Trump 169

tumblr_obxlnaqR3q1r53ehbo1_500.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back