Trump crashes at Chicago as he objects to fact checking in real time

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

What a mess.. He couldnt lie straihjt in bed..
Many black joitmos were against giving a platform.
They were wrong.

Trump is a fool.

Donald Trump Says Kamala Harris ‘Used to be Indian…Until a Few Years Ago’ When ‘She Happened to Turn Black’ During Contentious NABJ Panel

They were wrong.
Poor Diaper Don. Why didn't anyone tell him Kamala is black?

Trump Attacks Harris’s Identity, Saying He Didn’t Know She Was Black​

They were wrong.
I just saw some clips of his interview with the black journalists, I laughed like hell at his opening where he called them rude and then continued his BS. I think he must have gained a lot of black voters, LOL

They were wrong.

Harris didn't show up at all as she didnt want to take questions. She said she would agree to a pre-recorded Zoom call.

Wow. Will the West even be relevant in 10 years time?

I just saw some clips of his interview with the black journalists, I laughed like hell at his opening where he called them rude and then continued his BS. I think he must have gained a lot of black voters, LOL
His minders called time on the exrtcise. Maybe he doesnt need black votes ?

Harris didn't show up at all as she didnt want to take questions. She said she would agree to a pre-recorded Zoom call.

Wow. Will the West even be relevant in 10 years time?
Harris will speak on Friday.

Trump lied about that too.

Trump was president and as President he never showed up to these meetings even though presidents before him did. He was asked for 4 years and refused. So again, concern yourself with Trudeau unless you are going to be factual.

Trump is a fool.

Donald Trump Says Kamala Harris ‘Used to be Indian…Until a Few Years Ago’ When ‘She Happened to Turn Black’ During Contentious NABJ Panel

Her words in 2017. An "Indian American" elected Senator. In 2020 she is "black"....Go figure...:p

She was never going to turn up. Why did trump ?

Get your facts straight bloke, she cancelled as she didn't want to take questions and the journalists group couldn't come to an agreement on her Zoom call which was just going to be a prepared video.

Trump stepped into the fire. Not a wise move but could you imagine Harris doing an interview anywhere let alone on Fox News?

Forum List

Back