Trump Cult can’t name a politician or political party ANTIFA & BLM rioted and or protested for

Still totally incoherent I see
See the source image

Let me piss down your back and tell you it’s raining

I see you’re incapable of posting text.
Republicans have not passed any laws that make it harder to vote... If they had you would be able to tell us what that law was.... but you can't... you are just a gullible little fool.... a walking bumper sticker fool...

Republicans have not passed any laws that make it harder to vote... If they had you would be able to tell us what that law was.... but you can't... you are just a gullible little fool.... a walking bumper sticker fool...
You do know ‘rambunctious’ is usually a term used for children?

remember what politician or party ANTIFA & BLM rioted and or protested for?
Mostly against Trump and "social justice" which meant burning and looting their own cities as some sort of "reparations".

Funy dem's weren't screaming insurrection when they assaulted the Capitol Building and attempted to stop congress from conducting sessions.

Or when they stormed other state capitols.

Mostly against Trump and "social justice" which meant burning and looting their own cities as some sort of "reparations".

Funy dem's weren't screaming insurrection when they assaulted the Capitol Building and attempted to stop congress from conducting sessions.

Or when they stormed other state capitols.

Do you think Democrats support BLM?

Forum List

Back