Trump Debate #2: Mission Accomplished!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
From a friend....

Many people approached last night's debate as though they knew The Donald's goals. I certainly didn't, but if I were his campaign manager, I would have told him this is the goal: widen your lead.

There are two ways you can widen your lead: you can get more supporters, or you can eliminate or minimize those of your opponent. Notice I didn't say "opponents."

The only current threat to Trump was Ben Carson. Does anyone think that Carson gained last night? How about a show of hands, who thought he lost some?

Carson's poll numbers will drop this week. Trump's likely will remain unchanged. (Judging from the drive-bys, they seem to think he won, or was a co-winner: people on FR think Cruz won, and everyone seems to agree that Rubio and Fiorina gained). So here is how I see the debate coming out:

Trump achieved his objective. He will have a WIDER lead in most polls this week over #2, Carson, than previously.

Cruz will move into the 10% range. I don't think he can climb higher. Many of his supporters are already with Trump, but the GOPe will NEVER back him as the anti-Trump. So he won't get the money, or support, Carson, Rubio, or Fiorina will.

After that, the drive-bys/GOPe will unite behind Fiorina as a last-ditch hope. Her screechiness, poor position on illegals will hurt her, but her anti abortion positions will be more convincing than Trump's.

Can she convince people she will "make America great again?" Probably not after the HP fiasco. It's still Trump's nomination, and election, to lose.

The dilution of support between Rubio and Fiorina will have them each in the mid-teens, but neither can gain more til the other drops out.

Trump is taking out the main challenger one at a time. First, two months ago, he buried Bush, who has never recovered and now probably won't. (As a "by the way," I think Trump snuffed Rand Paul early). Trump never even had to deal with Walker, a non-entity.

Next up will be Rubio, who is slick, but can never overcome the amnesty issue.

BTW.....

Bizarre moment 6ft 3in Yeb Bush towers over Trump by craftily standing on his TIPTOES for group photo...ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!

2C69239300000578-3237930-image-a-17_1442468925279.jpg

I like your analysis , agree that carson got nothing out of last night . If Trumps goal was to minimize carson I think that he may have done that .

• Banned
Surprised no one used this yet on Carly!!!!

US judge fines HP $59 MILLION for bribing Russian Official!

Business Insider ^ | Sep. 11, 2014
A judge on Thursday ordered US computer giant Hewlett-Packard to pay $58.8 million for bribing Moscow government officials to win a big-money contract with Russia's prosecutor general's office.... "For more than a decade HP Russia business executives participated in an elaborate scheme that involved paying bribes to government officials in exchange for large contracts," FBI Washington field office assistant director-in-charge Andrew McCabe said in a release. According to US officials, the bribes in Mexico were paid from 2008 to 2009, in Poland from 2006 to 2010 and in Russia from 2000 to 2007.

Carly Fiorina forced out at HP - Feb. 10, 2005 - CNNMoney www.money.cnn.com/2005/02/09/technology/hp_fiorina

Trump is the puppet master and all you are his puppets. The man is an idiot. Last night he offered absolutely nothing but more insults & childish banter.

Trump maybe got a B.

Fiorina destroyed him with GOP female voters; just watch the next round of polls.

DT better kiss up to CF and fast, but I don't think she will have any of it. Carson's voters will start going to her.

Trump is the puppet master and all you are his puppets. The man is an idiot. Last night he offered absolutely nothing but more insults & childish banter.
hey Grandpa , what does 'jebito' and the 'gop' do . He looks to further diminish traditional America by importing more foreigners and then pandering to them in 'spanish' . I'll take TRUMP over any 'rino' Grandpa .

course , I don't know what TRUMP will actually do . Course I do know what 'jebito' , the 'gop' and the 'rinos' will do Grandpa . Point is , I'll take TRUMP !!

A judge on Thursday ordered US computer giant Hewlett-Packard to pay $58.8 million for bribing Moscow government officials to win a big-money contract with Russia's prosecutor general's office.... "For more than a decade HP Russia business executives participated in an elaborate scheme that involved paying bribes to government officials in exchange for large contracts," FBI Washington field office assistant director-in-charge Andrew McCabe said in a release. According to US officials, the bribes in Mexico were paid from 2008 to 2009, in Poland from 2006 to 2010 and in Russia from 2000 to 2007.

Carly Fiorina forced out at HP - Feb. 10, 2005 - CNNMoney www.money.cnn.com/2005/02/09/technology/hp_fiorina

Remember--it is not the person that is paying the Bribe that is at fault. It is the person/s taking the bribe that is at fault.

Another way to look at this, a lot of diplomatic 'gifts' to other nations--there no more than bribes being paid by our government!!

Remember--it is not the person that is paying the Bribe that is at fault. It is the person/s taking the bribe that is at fault.

Another way to look at this, a lot of diplomatic 'gifts' to other nations--there no more than bribes being paid by our government!!

President of the company, like the president of the U.S. gets the blame, or the credit!

hey Grandpa , what does 'jebito' and the 'gop' do . He looks to further diminish traditional America by importing more foreigners and then pandering to them in 'spanish' . I'll take TRUMP over any 'rino' Grandpa .

Are you a sock of that idiot lefty who tries to pretend he is a retired History teacher? You seem to share the same inability to post without asinine 'cute' terms in place of proper English. Grow up, take an English class, or just STFU.

Your label is meaningless. We need good leadership. Trump has shown no proof, no ideas, no plans. What in the hell are you basing your support on? Playground insults?

hey look Grandpa , its Trump or Cruz for me . WHO is good Leadership because I see none in any of the 'rino' or moderate republican .

Forum List

Back