Trump decimated Isis Biden gives The Taliban Afghanistan and potentially thousands of hostages !

I believe that we are Pax America. That is our boundaries is where we build and expand great ness with. Our boundaries are the world. If we pay a little more for a product, then so be it. But we do not let the peasant become self destructive as employees as to destroy what we have is good. Auto workers and steel workers after WW 2 held the nation hostage. Today those industries are a lot smaller then what was. Pensions costs thousands of dollars per item produced while people who use get and got screwed over in quality. I m not a war monger. We are a global power and have a nation in China that we are trying to contain who have more naval vessels then us. Their technology is advancing and they have caught up in some and will in others over the next couple of decades. You are of globalism. When we signed off on international treaties we started ourselves in entanglements that the Founding Fathers warned us about. So we see pictures and video of children all around the world that affects our views and costs the taxpayer endless resources and makes tens of millions of Americans poorer.
Majority of the wars we fought in the past 50 or 60 years was because of globalism, dunce....

This country doesn't fight wars for altruistic/humanitarian reasons....we do it to protect capital and to foster more capitalism thru-out the world....aka, globalism.....

If you want to go fight the Taliban in their country no one is stopping you. Why are you still here typing on a message board?
How about us not fighting the fucking Muslims in Afghanistan but just competently remove our people from Afghanistan like Trump planned but Joe Dufus fucked up?

How about us not fighting the fucking Muslims in Afghanistan but just competently remove our people from Afghanistan like Trump planned but Joe Dufus fucked up?
Biden didn't fuck up anything. The military had withdrawn. The americans that were still there had at least a year to get out. WTF were they waiting for?

do the leftist remember a terrorist group called Isis ! the terrorist group that blossomed and grew and took over large swaths of the Middle East while a dem was in the WH ! do they recall how quickly said terrorist threat was absolutely decimated after Trump took office ? and now a dem is back in power and a dem basically just botched it against an enemy [the Taliban] that had nowhere near the power or numbers that Isis had ! thats a fact !
I'd say your politicizing the sacrifices by Americans whom you are not fit to fellate disgusts me, but it's just a rinse and repeat for you.

1629472838201.png

I'd say your politicizing the sacrifices by Americans whom you are not fit to fellate disgusts me, but it's just a rinse and repeat for you.
i have never criticized our Troops of their sacrifices ! i am criticizing Bidens handling of the withdrawal ! but you all ready know that idiot !

Forum List

Back