Trump delegates walk out of rigged Ga convention

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Trump Supporters Walk Out of Georgia Delegate Fight After Party Picks Cruz Supporter...'Uproar in the Hall' - Breitbart

Man the defeat of Cruz or whoever the Establishment puts in place as the nominee in November will be sweeter than when Romney lost in 2012! The GOP is gonna deserve it 100%. Trump won Ga FAIR AND SQUARE but Cruz knows he is not going to WIN the nomination so he has to CHEAT to try and stop Trump from getting 1237. Christ you should see the comments and the amount of people SWEARING they will NEVER vote for Cruz....my oh my.

I just don't understand how this can happen??? I'm so lost on all of this...???

Corruption. Cruz was NEVER an outsider. Hell they had no reason to even be there since he won ZERO districts in Ga. Rubio and Trump won districts. Cruzbots were there to merely steal the delegates like they did.

Be sure to vote Clinton or Sanders in Nov. Fuck Cruz!
I can't vote for Clinton. Sanders possibly...I will either not vote or vote 3rd party but knowing how both parties rig the results I wouldn't trust my vote to get switched to another candidate.

SBnjoq4.png

Did Trump not know the rules and the process to become the GOP nominee? What does that say about Trump's deal making abilities?

Trump talks tough on China, on Russia, on Mexico yet he is stymied by party rules and officials. Art of the Deal? If Trump can't handle state level party officials, how is he going to match up with world leaders?

Did Trump not know the rules and the process to become the GOP nominee? What does that say about Trump's deal making abilities?

Trump talks tough on China, on Russia, on Mexico yet he is stymied by party rules and officials. Art of the Deal? If Trump can't handle state level party officials, how is he going to match up with world leaders?
Try reading the link. The Cruz supporters who BTW had NO REASON to be there since again they had won ZERO districts in Ga CHEATED and STOLE the delegates that were supposed to be majority Trump with 1 going to Rubio. I truly hope Trump wins the 1237 and tells the RNC,Cruz and Rubio to go fuck themselves. I would lose respect for Trump if he puts those 2 lying sniveling bastards in his administration.

To be fair, the primary rules for each state are silly and hard to comprehend. Each one is different.

Funny to watch Trumpery whining. Not surprising that he takes no responsibility for anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's called Democracy. Rule of the ignorant. If we gathered all the people on this specific forum, and had them vote, I doubt many of the people currently leading the polls, would even be in the race.

But the fact is, the vast majority of people in this country, are ignorant. Not dumb... but they have other things to do in life, and half of them are high on pot, drinking beer, and watching to see who got voted off the Island.

As a result, whoever makes the biggest splash in the media, is who is voted in the election. Trump is a great showman. Welcome to Democracy babe. What are we going to do, darling? Honestly, I have no idea who could save this country now....

You do realize this is counter productive right?

Speaking as someone who doesn't like Cruz or Trump.... if you attack other right-leaning people... if Trump is nominated, they are not going to show up on voting day, and you are handing the election to that demonic spawn Hillary. (I doubt Bernie will edge her out, and he'd only be a tiny fraction better).

Trump Supporters Walk Out of Georgia Delegate Fight After Party Picks Cruz Supporter...'Uproar in the Hall' - Breitbart

Man the defeat of Cruz or whoever the Establishment puts in place as the nominee in November will be sweeter than when Romney lost in 2012! The GOP is gonna deserve it 100%. Trump won Ga FAIR AND SQUARE but Cruz knows he is not going to WIN the nomination so he has to CHEAT to try and stop Trump from getting 1237. Christ you should see the comments and the amount of people SWEARING they will NEVER vote for Cruz....my oh my.

The Donald won the Georgia Primary, but Cruz can pull this stunt?

You do realize this is counter productive right?

Speaking as someone who doesn't like Cruz or Trump.... if you attack other right-leaning people... if Trump is nominated, they are not going to show up on voting day, and you are handing the election to that demonic spawn Hillary. (I doubt Bernie will edge her out, and he'd only be a tiny fraction better).

To quote a lying,criminal, murdering bitch.." What difference ,at this time,does it make".... All will be forgiven and forgotten AFTER the convention, it always is!

Forum List

Back