Trump delivers remarks, signs $738 billion Defense Spending Bill

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
President Trump delivers remarks at Joint Base Andrews and sign the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2020. Included in the bill are twelve weeks of paid parental leave, and funds for the Space Force and Southern border wall.

ME: To the mods, if you think this is a duplicate thread, I say its not. This is the president himself telling the facts of what he did, not some moron crying about what he did like the other threads are

Great comments:

Untitled.jpg

President Trump delivers remarks at Joint Base Andrews and sign the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2020. Included in the bill are twelve weeks of paid parental leave, and funds for the Space Force and Southern border wall.

ME: To the mods, if you think this is a duplicate thread, I say its not. This is the president himself telling the facts of what he did, not some moron crying about what he did like the other threads are

What would be funny is to get his fat ass to sit down for a few questions.

Q:" Could you describe the Space Force?"

trump: "Nope, no idea what it is"

Q: "Could you describe a single thing in this bill?"

trump: "Nope"

Q:" Could you describe the Space Force?"

trump: "Nope, no idea what it is"

Q: "Could you describe a single thing in this bill?"

trump: "Nope"

It's actually part of a $1.4T spending bill. Trump promised to reduce the national debt, but then, he's a fucking liar :
Trump vowed to cut the national debt ‘very quickly.’ It just hit a record $22 trillion.

and he has increased the deficit by 68%
Trump promised to eliminate the deficit in eight years. So far, he has increased it by 68%

But why should we be surprised? The motherfucker had to file bankruptcy on six of his properties.
The Details About the 6 Donald Trump Corporate Bankruptcies

He actually speaks more to the press and answer more press questions than previous presidents, far more than Obama. Even CNN has admitted that is true.

So, you snotty little bitch ass punk, your post is null and void.

Is Trump more media-accessible than Obama?
Jonathan Karl, the ABC White House reporter, had a surprising comment after Monday’s impromptu press conference by President Donald Trump and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell: “I have probably had more opportunities to ask questions of President Trump over the past two weeks than I had of President Obama during the last two years of his presidency.” Not every member of the White House press corps – which has long been advocating for more White House press conferences – believes Trump is a media-friendly chief executive, but the president has seemingly decided that more interaction with reporters........

Forum List

Back