Trump Delusional. Prez by August...

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's listening to the likes of My Pillow Guy and QAnon.

Total insanity
CcSJ1KTUkAA2KuF.jpg

The Idiot Kraken Lady Sidney Powell is saying it's a done deal as in there is an appointment Trump will keep. Never mind that there is no legal mechanism that would make that happen.

And ten there's the criminal Mike Flynn (big Q supporter) who wants to know why we can't have a military takeover of the government like occurred in Myanmar.

Would you support that?

The Idiot Kraken Lady Sidney Powell is saying it's a done deal as in there is an appointment Trump will keep. Never mind that there is no legal mechanism that would make that happen.

And ten there's the criminal Mike Flynn (big Q supporter) who wants to know why we can't have a military takeover of the government like occurred in Myanmar.

Would you support that?

Sidney Powell is a big fan of Qanon.. More Trump crazies.

We can have two systems of government. Prog and Non Prog. A new White House in a Red City with its own Congress and Supreme Court. A Federation of loosely related states. You keep D.C. You can have a strong arm government for your states if that is what you wish. Current obligations will be dealt out in a combined and fairly distributed way to those owed. A Co Rule or Diarchy in a sense. Each would have its interpretation of the Constitution without influence from the other and people who move there trying to change each one. But maybe have a slight influence. This would be open for counties in either system states to join either new Co Rule area or even have them broken down to smaller entities. This can work and it can diminish this nightmare.

I'd rather have a delusional PRO-American President in the Oval Office that SUPPORTS American citizens, despises illegals invading our country, as well as despises the Chinese gov't trying to create an easy coup of this country by buying up all the corrupt and cowardly Dementocrats there are to be turned into Jinping puppets............rather than the brainless, bed-wetting, psychopathic lying, unethical, PRO-Chinese/illegals/violence loving TRAITOR that is in there now!!!

I'd rather have a delusional PRO-American President in the Oval Office that SUPPORTS American citizens, despises illegals invading our country, as well as despises the Chinese gov't trying to create an easy coup of this country by buying up all the corrupt and cowardly Dementocrats there are to be turned into Jinping puppets............rather than the brainless, bed-wetting, psychopathic lying, unethical, PRO-Chinese/illegals/violence loving TRAITOR that is in there now!!!

Pro American? Talk is cheap.

What you'd "rather" have means little.

Would yo support a coup to bring it about?

Pro American? Talk is cheap.
And apparently so are you........since you sold your soul to Jinping and his puppets for a hair sniff and a grope by president Pedophile.

How is Biden pro-Chinese?

What you'd "rather" have means little.

Would yo support a coup to bring it about?

And what you want is negligible and meaningless.

If a coup is what it takes to get the snowflakes, commies, and lunatic lefties out......then yes.

How is Biden pro-Chinese?

I don't know.............maybe because I have comprehension of whats going on, far above your 3rd grade level.

If a coup is what it takes to get the snowflakes, commies, and lunatic lefties out......then yes.
You want third world fascism? Aren't you special.

The peaceful transfer of power is what makes our country different and better than just about every other country in the world and you want to throw that away.

We can have two systems of government. Prog and Non Prog. A new White House in a Red City with its own Congress and Supreme Court. A Federation of loosely related states. You keep D.C. You can have a strong arm government for your states if that is what you wish. Current obligations will be dealt out in a combined and fairly distributed way to those owed. A Co Rule or Diarchy in a sense. Each would have its interpretation of the Constitution without influence from the other and people who move there trying to change each one. But maybe have a slight influence. This would be open for counties in either system states to join either new Co Rule area or even have them broken down to smaller entities. This can work and it can diminish this nightmare.
It is probably time for something like this. The country is too divided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back