🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: "...[Democrats] They could kill the baby at anytime they wanted to"

RUSSERT: Partial birth abortion. The eliminating of abortion in the third trimester. Big issue in Washington. Would President Trump ban partial birth abortion?

TRUMP: I'm very pro-choice. I hate the concept of abortion. I hate it. I hate everything it stands for. I cringe when I listen to people debating the subject. But, still, I just believe in choice! And, again, it may be a little bit of a New York background because there is some different attitude in different parts of the country, and you know I was raised in New York, and grew up and work and everything else in New York City. But I am strongly for choice and yet I hate the concept of abortion.

RUSSERT: But you would not ban it?

TRUMP: No.

RUSSERT: Or ban partial birth abortion.

TRUMP: No, I am pro-choice in every respect.

BTW, the reason I chose 'Rumpole' for an avatar, is because I know the morons and juveniles in the peanut gallery wouldn't be able to resist vulgarizing the name.

thank you for taking the bait. I now know which category you belong in and who I am dealing with.

She's a moderate republican. She did her best, but here is what you don't know.....

it was Trump who selected her.

Trump picked her because he knows he could easily overpower her, which he did.

And if you think he 'won', no, only in the minds of the loyal, but to the rest of America, he was nauseating.
Her? Who the fuck is "her"??

She had 50 producers and researchers in her ear the entire production. Trump beat the whole team down to a whimpering puddle of piss and shit. They had to fumigate the building after he got done raping the entire staff. I see another lawsuit brewing for "bitch-slapping the retarded". :laughing0301::laughing0301:

BTW, that female is saying she's never had so many orgasms in 30 minutes and is going to leave her husband to have Trump's kids. Her career is over, so maybe that's a good move?

fe6901e29a195c4a.jpg

Last edited:
Her? Who the fuck is "her"??

She had 50 producers and researchers in her ear the entire production. Trump beat the whole team down to a whimpering puddle of piss and shit. They had to fumigate the building after he got done raping the entire staff. I see another lawsuit brewing for "bitch-slapping the retarded". :laughing0301::laughing0301:

BTW, that female is saying she's never had so many orgasms in 30 minutes and going to leave her husband to have Trump's kids. Her career is over, so maybe that's a good move?

View attachment 784681

It's real. The man is a monster.

She's a moderate republican. She did her best, but here is what you don't know.....

it was Trump who selected her.

I don't think it was a farce because no one wants to go on TV and get their ass whipped. The word I got was that she prepped for months, they even had a guy act as Trump against her in the prepping.

Trump picked her because he knows he could easily overpower her, which he did.

And if you think he 'won', no, only in the minds of the loyal, but to the rest of America, he was nauseating.
Why?

Why did CNN allow it to go on?

Why is the MSM cabal continually portraying Desantis in a buffoonish bad light, while making Trump appear to be a foil to Biden's senility and incompetence?
Now, it seems like the establishment WANTS Trump to be president.

For the past two years, it held the postion that it could not legitimize him, or give him a platform, now, it gives him free air time and free PR. Is it doing that to any other GOP candidate? Why? or Why not?

Just tonight, some lefty on this sight, posted this tweet from Biden and the WH, as if it is some, I dunno, good thing? :dunno:

I clicked on it, and read through the responses. . . :rolleyes:

Is there really no one in this nation, that supports the president that uses the internet, or. . . I dunno, are they all lying to us? WTH is going on with all the replies to that tweet?

You tell me. Is the WH deleting all the tweets from their supporters, except just that one? I don't get it. For every pro-Biden comment there seemed to be eight or nine Trump ones. . . .

This is the tweet they made in reference to that TH;

And the total manipulation of the event? Seems to have done its job, read the comments for yourself. JFC.

I sometimes wonder if everything I hear, read and see from the establishment is a lie. I maybe wonder if I should sign up to monitor vote counting stations. When I see comments like that. Do only conservatives use twitter since they got rid of the bots? WTH?

I know they don't, hell Toro and Synth are addicted to that place. Why don't they make some supporting comments to Biden?

:auiqs.jpg:

and during the Townhall on CNN Trump went on to lie about Dems....

"[Democrats would] Rip the baby out of the womb at the end of the ninth month,
they will kill the baby in the ninth month".

And the gullible folks in the audience lapped it up. So do many of you.

And many on this forum can't seem to fathom why it is that Democrats loathe Trump. They have the gall to call us 'haters', as if we have no good reason to hold Trump in utter contempt, not to mention he's under criminal investigation, he is now liable in a sex predation defamation case, is about to be indicted on other criminal charges, and some 8 of his associates have been indicted and/or convicted, i.e., this man oozes of crime and slime.

You see, no President in history, nor any gentleman, statesman, someone worthy of the high station he seeks, would ever, has ever accused their opponents in this egregious, despicable, dehumanizing fashion.

But, of course, Republicans don't give a damn. "Biden is divisive" they say, while they completely ignore the utter divisiveness of Donald Trump.

But, Trump's fans love it when Trump gaslights the left, and you guys join in and you on the right think it's all a big joke.

And the right's response? More gaslighting; 'TDS' they say. Totally oblivious to what is going on.

You can't possibly see that this criminal sex offender is not good for the country, to have such a despicable human being like Trump as president.

No, you can't, and this post will fall on blind eyes.

TRump kicked over a log in America, and all the gullible lost souls under it crawled out, and in Trump, they found their champion.

What you don't know is that Trump knows he's lying, and doesn't care, he just wants power and revenge.

That's it, he doesn't give a damn about you, this is absolutely certain. You are just a pawn for his bloviated ego.

~~~~~~
Except for the fact that both Virginia and New York States have passed or are in the process of passing Abortion bills near infanticide proportions.

**********​

your premise is a lie,,

as trump stated about what the ex governor said,, the baby would be born and set aside and the mother and doctor would determine if it lives or dies

and colorado passing a law granting abortion up to delivery for no reason,,,

maybe its you that should stop lying??
I recall watching the NY state legislature giving itself a standing "O" after passing an abortion bill that effectively made it legal to abort a baby that was ready to be delivered - full term. I know there are a lot of good, solid Americans living in that state but NYC is mostly populated with the pursuers of evil and they are going to get all they can stand before it's over.

Fuck you.
For telling the truth and ruining your perception of, "it's just a few cells"? Grow the fuck up.
Of course when the women's life is in danger, but that is not what Trump said, what he said was that Dems would literally, without reason, 'kill the baby'
Because that is exactly what they are doing. Killing babies. They slit the back of their necks which severs their spinal chord. Sometimes the babies struggle to breath for an hour before they finally suffocate.
You can read all about it when nurses testified to it in front of Congress. Their stories are heartbreaking. It is a truly macabre practice.
Sorry that screws up your absurd perspective...

Last edited:
Right up to the moment of birth. Abortion on demand. And don't think they won't do it. With the price they get for late term baby parts, it makes their mouth water. And no anesthesia. Just slit it's neck and wait for it to die.

You have to expect disgusting lies from white trash.

It's what radical abortionists want.

Are you fucking stupid or just LARPing?

Did you watch Trump on CNN? He said they wanted to kill nine months babies. His lies were really shocking. I can't believe anyone was taken in.

the baby would be born and set aside and the mother and doctor would determine if it lives or dies
An excellent example of the OP's point, a constant stream of programmed lies coming from the rabid right flock. They know no Governor ever said that, but they keep bleating it out as if it were fact.

and during the Townhall on CNN Trump went on to lie about Dems....

"[Democrats would] Rip the baby out of the womb at the end of the ninth month,
they will kill the baby in the ninth month".

And the gullible folks in the audience lapped it up. So do many of you.

And many on this forum can't seem to fathom why it is that Democrats loathe Trump. They have the gall to call us 'haters', as if we have no good reason to hold Trump in utter contempt, not to mention he's under criminal investigation, he is now liable in a sex predation defamation case, is about to be indicted on other criminal charges, and some 8 of his associates have been indicted and/or convicted, i.e., this man oozes of crime and slime.

You see, no President in history, nor any gentleman, statesman, someone worthy of the high station he seeks, would ever, has ever accused their opponents in this egregious, despicable, dehumanizing fashion.

But, of course, Republicans don't give a damn. "Biden is divisive" they say, while they completely ignore the utter divisiveness of Donald Trump.

But, Trump's fans love it when Trump gaslights the left, and you guys join in and you on the right think it's all a big joke.

And the right's response? More gaslighting; 'TDS' they say. Totally oblivious to what is going on.

You can't possibly see that this criminal sex offender is not good for the country, to have such a despicable human being like Trump as president.

No, you can't, and this post will fall on blind eyes.

TRump kicked over a log in America, and all the gullible lost souls under it crawled out, and in Trump, they found their champion.

What you don't know is that Trump knows he's lying, and doesn't care, he just wants power and revenge.

That's it, he doesn't give a damn about you, this is absolutely certain. You are just a pawn for his bloviated ego.
Ummmmm, most democrats have said that it's a woman's right to choose and that since a fetus isn't a person with rights, you can even abort a 9 month old fetus if it hasn't been born yet. That is not a Trump lie.

Ralph Northam (D-Virginia) and Barry the Boiking both talked about post-birth killing of the child.

You ghouls are seriously all in on human sacrifice.

You guys are just absurd. You can't possibly believe that lie any more. Who is the father of all lies.

"“where there may be severe deformities. There may be a fetus that’s non viable” he said. “If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother,”

Northam stated.

All you have to do is google, nurses testimony before Congress on abortion, and educate yourself.
Disgusting ignorance from you is what they count on...
If you recall the response from Congress to that testimony was to pass the Infant Born Alive Act of 2002.

The law renders all the current Neo-GOP's claims about Democrats supporting infanticide as moot. AKA lies.

Forum List

Back