Trump: Democrats Will ‘Blame Russia’ if They Lose Midterms

PutinEncourageAliens.jpg

Dimms are such lying hypocrites.

This is collusion with Russia on fucking video.

If it was Trump saying the exact same thing, they would be screaming TREASON!

Dimms, try.....just for a moment, not to be hypocritical cvnts.

Just try.

Explain why this video isn’t Obama colluding with Russia. Specifically explain why this is ok.

Just try.

Explain why this video isn’t Obama colluding with Russia. Specifically explain why this is ok.

so you are pre-judging his intentions. you are thinking the worst, I think it is probably his own business.

Just try.

so you are pre-judging his intentions. you are thinking the worst, I think it is probably his own business.

I am judging what the reaction would be if it was Trump sitting in the same chair saying the same thing.

I am taking a hugh risk here and I'm thinking this was at the last of his tenure as President of the US. If after 8 years Trump has some business with Russia, I guess he does.

Why are you left wing lunatics such hypocrites?

There it is on video Obama colluding with Russia.

And you assholes wonder why we are suspect of the”NEWS” being an unbiased check on government.

Your idiot drones believe you and you have to conceal your true platforms.

Congrats.

I get why people like HIllary are soulless lying scum. They get millions of dollars from it.
I don’t understand you are stupid fucking marionettes.

I am a white conservative, but I voted for a black man for Senate

How am I racist?

Last edited:
I'm not a hypocrite. Why do you f**king Republicans always find something wrong and blame it on all Democrats?

Just try.

How was that a conspiracy to collude with Russians, using stolen goods, to affect the outcome of an election?

That's what is one of the aspects of the Special Counsel's investigation is for.... not saying they found this or not, we just don't know yet....

But what I am saying is Obama talking with Medvedev about things that he would like to work on with Putin,

IF HE WON his reelection, is not colluding with Russia, to affect the outcome of an election.

I'm not a hypocrite. Why do you f**king Republicans always find something wrong and blame it on all Democrats?
Because Democrats are at fault for everything.

Everything you claim to hate about Republicans was normalized in your party and in the culture at large over 30 years ago.

Watch, none of the liberal cowards will address why it was ok for Obama to cullude with Putin on video.

They are hypocrites. They are liars. They are deceptive whores.

Will blame conspiracy theories, fake news, lies, gerrymandering, voter suppression, Russians - and stupid voters.

Last edited:

Just try.

How was that a conspiracy to collude with Russians, using stolen goods, to affect the outcome of an election?

That's what is one of the aspects of the Special Counsel's investigation is for.... not saying they found this or not, we just don't know yet....

But what I am saying is Obama talking with Medvedev about things that he would like to work on with Putin,

IF HE WON his reelection, is not colluding with Russia, to affect the outcome of an election.

Don’t be a hypocrite.

If Trump did the same thing, what would you say?

Russia is interfering in this election as well.

Mueller just indicted another Russian for 2018 election meddling a week or two ago.... some lady accountant working for the marketing operation spending a million a month to influence it.... or something of the sort?

Because Democrats are at fault for everything.

Everything you claim to hate about Republicans was normalized in your party and in the culture at large over 30 years ago.

Watch, none of the liberal cowards will address why it was ok for Obama to cullude with Putin on video.

They are hypocrites. They are liars. They are deceptive whores.

President Obama simply stating he would have more flexibility after the election was certainly not collusion. BTW, Putin wasn't Russia's president at the time.

As he was leaning toward Medvedev in Seoul, Obama was overheard asking for time — “particularly with missile defense” — until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.

“I understand your message about space,” replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.

“This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.

“I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure.

The exchange, parts of it inaudible, was monitored by a White House pool of television journalists as well as Russian reporters listening live from their press center.​

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-more-flexibility-russia/

Russia is interfering in this election as well.

Mueller just indicted another Russian for 2018 election meddling a week or two ago.... some lady accountant working for the marketing operation spending a million a month to influence it.... or something of the sort?

If Gillum wins Florida, it is a Democratic referendum, if Desantis wins, it’s because of Russia stealing the election,

Holy shit, good stuff.

Just try.

Don’t be a hypocrite.

what is it, that 'he did' that upsets you?

Just try.

Don’t be a hypocrite.

what is it, that 'he did' that upsets you?

Like I said, put Trump in that seat, what would you have said?

Forum List

Back