Trump: Democrats Will ‘Blame Russia’ if They Lose Midterms

Dimms are such lying hypocrites.

This is collusion with Russia on fucking video.

If it was Trump saying the exact same thing, they would be screaming TREASON!

Dimms, try.....just for a moment, not to be hypocritical cvnts.

Just try.

Explain why this video isn’t Obama colluding with Russia. Specifically explain why this is ok.

Why do you Russian trolls continue with these debunked lies about the Obama administration? Is that all you have?

That video is a lie?

What in the make-up of people causes:
Thinking trade unions should go away
That the rich don't have to pay it's fair share of taxes
If you vote Democrat you automatically become a lesser person than them (no matter what you have accomplished)
Thinking they have manners, and conduct themselves in a creditable manner at all times. (You know I must be better than you I have manners and money)
Scream about 16 y/o getting to vote but back in the day used child labor and black labor. (To them that's all other people are good for labor)
Fights raising the minimum wage to a living salary instead of a supplement.
Their god fearing christians but when you try to do something for mankind I don't know providing SNAP, it's wrong and you shouldn't do it.
How do you people evolve?
I don't care whether unions go away or not. But they shouldn't have special protections.

What's a fair share of taxes? What's rich? How much of another person's money are you entitled to?

I don't care which party you vote for, or if you vote at all.

Manners are nice.

Who alive today "used child labor and black labor?"

Why would anyone support putting lower skilled workers out of work by raising the minimum wage?

Did Jesus say steal from your neighbor to benefit me?

I'm not sure people "evolve" so much in a single generation whatever their politics.

Now you know how it feels to be accused as an individual
Have I been accused of something?

The RINOS will lose the house and keep the Senate seems to be the consensus.

I guess we will know in about 27 hours or so.

Who said the Republicans wouldn’t lose any house seats in the midterm?

It seems the Dimms are trying to gaslight.

Post the links, who claimed the Pubs would not lose house seats in the midterm?

Who is Crooked Donnie going to blame for his humiliating loss?

Do you mean, posters here? Because there is a thread up right now that claims precisely that.

Do you mean, partisan pundits?

Do you mean, posters here? Because there is a thread up right now that claims precisely that.

Do you mean, partisan pundits?

Yes. If some posters claimed that Pubs would not lose any seats in the House, please flame away, because they are delusional.

If you vote Democrat you automatically become a lesser person than them (no matter what you have accomplished)
Thinking they have manners, and conduct themselves in a creditable manner at all times. (You know I must be better than you I have manners and money)
Scream about 16 y/o getting to vote but back in the day used child labor and black labor. (To them that's all other people are good for labor)
Their god fearing christians but when you try to do something for mankind I don't know providing SNAP, it's wrong and you shouldn't do it.
I don't care whether unions go away or not. But they shouldn't have special protections.

What's a fair share of taxes? What's rich? How much of another person's money are you entitled to?

Manners are nice.

Why would anyone support putting lower skilled workers out of work by raising the minimum wage?

I'm not sure people "evolve" so much in a single generation whatever their politics.

Nothing can demonstrate the economic ignorance of the "low information voter" like a right winger:

You don't think unions should have special protections? So employers, who have a vested interest in destroying unions and stripping them of power, should have rights and protections, but unions should not. That's very one sided, and not very smart of you. The story of the rise of unions in the United States is the story of the rise of the American working class and the middle class. Since Reagan attacked and destroyed the union movement in the 1980's, the working class has, which had been participating the wealth of the nation, have lost ground economically, and are now dependent on government handouts. That's why Republicans want unions kept down - because they benefit the working and middle class.

The rich should not be paying a lower percentage of their income than the middle class. They are receiving more benefits from the privileges and security provided by a first world country than the middle class or the poor. The government provides corporations with infrastructure, transportation, education for the work force and they employ, intellectual property protections, police, fire department and all of the advantages of a stable, honest first world country.

Taxes are NOT the theft of your hard earned income. Taxes are your share of the costs of building, running and maintaining a first world country. You don't want to pay taxes, move to a third world shithole but you better have enough to provide for your 24 hour security force to protect what you have, and be prepared to pay entensive bribes to government, or you'll be dead and your fortune stolen.

Good manner and a social compact are more than "nice". They are the basis for a decent way of life.

Grow up and stop believing right wing bullshit.

Manners are nice.

Nothing can demonstrate the economic ignorance of the "low information voter" like a right winger:

You don't think unions should have special protections? So employers, who have a vested interest in destroying unions and stripping them of power, should have rights and protections, but unions should not. That's very one sided, and not very smart of you. The story of the rise of unions in the United States is the story of the rise of the American working class and the middle class. Since Reagan attacked and destroyed the union movement in the 1980's, the working class has, which had been participating the wealth of the nation, have lost ground economically, and are now dependent on government handouts. That's why Republicans want unions kept down - because they benefit the working and middle class.

The rich should not be paying a lower percentage of their income than the middle class. They are receiving more benefits from the privileges and security provided by a first world country than the middle class or the poor. The government provides corporations with infrastructure, transportation, education for the work force and they employ, intellectual property protections, police, fire department and all of the advantages of a stable, honest first world country.

Taxes are NOT the theft of your hard earned income. Taxes are your share of the costs of building, running and maintaining a first world country. You don't want to pay taxes, move to a third world shithole but you better have enough to provide for your 24 hour security force to protect what you have, and be prepared to pay entensive bribes to government, or you'll be dead and your fortune stolen.

Good manner and a social compact are more than "nice". They are the basis for a decent way of life.

We fundamentally differ on how to govern.

I believe that you are a good person and you are genuine in your beliefs, I just disagree.

I want the government to be very very very very very small.

I want my water safe to drink and I want to watch Season 2 of Ozark without being melted by NoKo.

That’s all I want out of government.

You want more. That’s fine, but it doesn’t make either of us racist or evil.

Talk about bullshit........

When unions took too much advantage of their power in the 70's, that's when jobs started moving overseas. As they gained strength, more jobs left.

Reagan didn't start any movement. The only thing he had to do with unions was fire the air traffic controllers who weren't allowed to strike in the first place. This liberal lie that Reagan started the decay of unions is nothing but more lying left-wing garbage.

If unions were as large and as strong today as they were in the 70's, most of our jobs would have left the country. The people (realizing the damage unions have done) quit supporting unions just to keep work in the US.

Corporations contribute to those causes and much more. WTF do you think cities and states fight to draw companies to their area? That's right, because of jobs and taxation. You think cities build industrial areas for the sole purpose of companies taking advantage of them?

The rich pay more than the middle-class in taxation. In fact many in the middle-class pay no income tax at all. Nearly half of our country pays no income tax. That means those evil wealthy are supporting the rest of the country.

Manners are nice.

On the one hand, "Good manner (sic)... are the basis for a decent way of life," and on the other, "Nothing can demonstrate the economic ignorance of the 'low information voter' blah blah."

And in between? Nothing of substance.

Forum List

Back