Trump: Democrats Will ‘Blame Russia’ if They Lose Midterms

Russia is interfering in this election as well.

Mueller just indicted another Russian for 2018 election meddling a week or two ago.... some lady accountant working for the marketing operation spending a million a month to influence it.... or something of the sort?

If Gillum wins Florida, it is a Democratic referendum, if Desantis wins, it’s because of Russia stealing the election,

Holy shit, good stuff.
Russia is involved in hacking voter registration files in Florida, that was reported a month or so ago...

But I have no idea what was done or could be done, if anything done at all, with these files?

I do not think Russians would be concerned with governor's races so my gut would say, the governor's race is a race that wouldn't have Russian interference in any major way.... maybe a fake ad or two on twitter passed around, and whomever wins the governorship, is the actual winner, and will of the people... Senate and Congressional seats would be Russia's focus, imo.

Come on man.

Who are you grandstanding for?

Do you think HIllary gives a fuck about you?

Who are you and what is your political end game? Lay it out.

Just be real. Can you do it?

Russia is interfering in this election as well.

Mueller just indicted another Russian for 2018 election meddling a week or two ago.... some lady accountant working for the marketing operation spending a million a month to influence it.... or something of the sort?

If Gillum wins Florida, it is a Democratic referendum, if Desantis wins, it’s because of Russia stealing the election,

Holy shit, good stuff.
Russia is involved in hacking voter registration files in Florida, that was reported a month or so ago...

But I have no idea what was done or could be done, if anything done at all, with these files?

I do not think Russians would be concerned with governor's races so my gut would say, the governor's race is a race that wouldn't have Russian interference in any major way.... maybe a fake ad or two on twitter passed around, and whomever wins the governorship, is the actual winner, and will of the people... Senate and Congressional seats would be Russia's focus, imo.

From the mouth of babes.

Will blame conspiracy theories, fake news, lies, gerrymandering, voter suppression, Russians - and stupid voters.

That's exactly it too. Leftists have a history of blaming everybody and everything except themselves. If they lose big in these midterms, they will never say "Hey, America doesn't like our message. America doesn't like the endless race accusations, homophobia and xenophobia. We need to do something different!"

For the 2020 elections, they will cry how they got cheated in 2018 and continue insulting voters and candidates alike.

Dimms are such lying hypocrites.

This is collusion with Russia on fucking video.

If it was Trump saying the exact same thing, they would be screaming TREASON!

Dimms, try.....just for a moment, not to be hypocritical cvnts.

Just try.

Explain why this video isn’t Obama colluding with Russia. Specifically explain why this is ok.

How was that a conspiracy to collude with Russians, using stolen goods, to affect the outcome of an election?

That's what is one of the aspects of the Special Counsel's investigation is for.... not saying they found this or not, we just don't know yet....

But what I am saying is Obama talking with Medvedev about things that he would like to work on with Putin,

IF HE WON his reelection, is not colluding with Russia, to affect the outcome of an election.

Don’t be a hypocrite.

If Trump did the same thing, what would you say?

what is it, that 'he did' that upsets you?

Like I said, put Trump in that seat, what would you have said?

I guess I am not seeing it like you...

To me, Trump would never be as respectful as Obama was to the office of the presidency... on the near eve of the election, Obama is not out there making deals he won't be able to keep or get approval for, in this lame duck period, until he wins his 2nd election for another term of 4 years...

on the other hand, I believe Trump would have made the deal with Medvedev/Putin, regardless of the chance that he may not win, and not even think about being in a lame duck period because his arrogance, would not let him even consider it!!! :D :p

Just try.

Explain why this video isn’t Obama colluding with Russia. Specifically explain why this is ok.

How was that a conspiracy to collude with Russians, using stolen goods, to affect the outcome of an election?

That's what is one of the aspects of the Special Counsel's investigation is for.... not saying they found this or not, we just don't know yet....

But what I am saying is Obama talking with Medvedev about things that he would like to work on with Putin,

IF HE WON his reelection, is not colluding with Russia, to affect the outcome of an election.

Don’t be a hypocrite.

To me, Trump would never be as respectful as Obama was to the office of the presidency... on the near eve of the election, Obama is not out there making deals he won't be able to keep or get approval for, in this lame duck period, until he wins his 2nd election for another term of 4 years...

on the other hand, I believe Trump would have made the deal with Medvedev/Putin, regardless of the chance that he may not win, and not even think about being in a lame duck period because his arrogance, would not let him even consider it!!! :D :p

You're absolutely right, nobody could kiss butt like Obama.
th

Don’t be a hypocrite.

th
I presume you missed the genital kissing Trump was doing a few weeks ago on the Saudi Prince while making up excuses for the Saudi Princes brutal, barbaric and grotesque murder that he ordered on Khashoggi?

Ha!! democrats charged with hacking ..

Georgia Sec. of State calls for FBI vote hacking investigation, points finger at state Democrats

Georgia Sec. of State an calls for FBI vote hacking investigation, points finger at state Democratic party
Kate Fazzini
Published 6 Hours Ago Updated 5 Hours AgoCNBC.com
  • The office of Georgia's Secretary of State, Brian P. Kemp, issued a call for an FBI investigation of what it characterized as a failed attack against state voter rolls and the states "My Voter Page," which informs users of registration status and poll locations.
  • The announcement of the attack said the office has opened an investigation into the Democratic Party of Georgia over the attempted breach, and called for an FBI investigation.

Don’t be a hypocrite.

th
I presume you missed the genital kissing Trump was doing a few weeks ago on the Saudi Prince while making up excuses for the Saudi Princes brutal, barbaric and grotesque murder that he ordered on Khashoggi?

Well, if we're counting, Obama has many more if you'd like.

Don’t be a hypocrite.

th

Obama-Bow-Saudi-King.png

Just try.

Don’t be a hypocrite.

Yeah, Obama was just pardoning a bunch of felons.

"When Trump WON upset in 2016, entirely because of his immigration promises, we were allowed to draw no conclusions. (The GOP sure didn’t!) If he suffers a standard midterm loss, THIS TIME we’ll conclude that it had everything to do with his promises on immigration."

What in the make-up of people causes:
Thinking trade unions should go away
That the rich don't have to pay it's fair share of taxes
If you vote Democrat you automatically become a lesser person than them (no matter what you have accomplished)
Thinking they have manners, and conduct themselves in a creditable manner at all times. (You know I must be better than you I have manners and money)
Scream about 16 y/o getting to vote but back in the day used child labor and black labor. (To them that's all other people are good for labor)
Fights raising the minimum wage to a living salary instead of a supplement.
Their god fearing christians but when you try to do something for mankind I don't know providing SNAP, it's wrong and you shouldn't do it.
How do you people evolve?

If you vote Democrat you automatically become a lesser person than them (no matter what you have accomplished)
Thinking they have manners, and conduct themselves in a creditable manner at all times. (You know I must be better than you I have manners and money)
Scream about 16 y/o getting to vote but back in the day used child labor and black labor. (To them that's all other people are good for labor)
Their god fearing christians but when you try to do something for mankind I don't know providing SNAP, it's wrong and you shouldn't do it.
I don't care whether unions go away or not. But they shouldn't have special protections.

What's a fair share of taxes? What's rich? How much of another person's money are you entitled to?

I don't care which party you vote for, or if you vote at all.

Manners are nice.

Who alive today "used child labor and black labor?"

Why would anyone support putting lower skilled workers out of work by raising the minimum wage?

Did Jesus say steal from your neighbor to benefit me?

I'm not sure people "evolve" so much in a single generation whatever their politics.

Just try.

Why do you Russian trolls continue with these debunked lies about the Obama administration? Is that all you have?

I don't care whether unions go away or not. But they shouldn't have special protections.

What's a fair share of taxes? What's rich? How much of another person's money are you entitled to?

I don't care which party you vote for, or if you vote at all.

Manners are nice.

Who alive today "used child labor and black labor?"

Why would anyone support putting lower skilled workers out of work by raising the minimum wage?

Did Jesus say steal from your neighbor to benefit me?

I'm not sure people "evolve" so much in a single generation whatever their politics.

Now you know how it feels to be accused as an individual

Dem's to accuse Trump of voter suppression, claiming Dem's were too busy working their new Trump jobs to vote.

Forum List

Back