Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

In chess we call this moving the rook to the opponents second rank.

Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

President Trump on Thursday appeared to deny military aircraft to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for an upcoming foreign trip, in response to her call to delay the State of the Union address amid the government shutdown.

In a stinging and curt letter, Trump said her trip has been “postponed.”

He wrote: “Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate. I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.”
God I love this President! No other President would do this to the Speaker. LOL. This is why we voted for him folks! Take a giant shit on the Deep State anyway he can. Bravo!

“I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.”

Burn.jpg

Look at these Republicans. Not a single one of them sees anything wrong with sending the US speaker of the house into a war zone on a commercial plane.

It’s just this intense desire to appear stupid to the entire world.

I don’t get it.

Ms. Pelosi doesn't have to go into a war zone unless she wants to.

No one is forcing her to do squat.
The job of the house is oversight.

How can you do oversight if you can go visit the places we are supposed to show oversight?

Are you sure you understand how this government thing works?

“I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.”

View attachment 240644
Flying into a war zone on a commercial plane. The US speaker of the house. That makes tons of sense.

Why is funding a security border being overrun with Illegals, drug traffickers, human traffickers and potential terrorists so unacceptable to the filthy ass Democrats?

Is that unreasonableness and stupidity a symptom of the mental illness affliction known as Trump Derangement Syndrome?

View attachment 240644
Flying into a war zone on a commercial plane. The US speaker of the house. That makes tons of sense.
ComingInBroken.jpg

Look at these Republicans. Not a single one of them sees anything wrong with sending the US speaker of the house into a war zone on a commercial plane.

It’s just this intense desire to appear stupid to the entire world.

I don’t get it.

Ms. Pelosi doesn't have to go into a war zone unless she wants to.

No one is forcing her to do squat.
The job of the house is oversight.

How can you do oversight if you can go visit the places we are supposed to show oversight?

Are you sure you understand how this government thing works?

And when was the last time Pelosi went to the Mexican border...for some "oversight"?

President Trump is the best President ever!!!!!!! HE IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up:

GOD Bless you and Protect you forever, Mr President! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Love it and not for any payback response to Pelosi. Rather, we are in shutdown mode and a decision maker wants to leave town in essence refusing to negotiate a compromise. Keep her in town and meet with your president to get this done. Somebody wants to negotiate to end this and one obviously does not. Shameful. I also think nobody in the federal govt should get paid while on shutdown but that's another yopic.
Ok......this teaches exactly what kind of lesson?
Don't fuck with Alpha Male #1.

Trump just violated the espionage act of 1917. Way to go! Maybe before he decided to act like a baby he should do some fact checking.

Is Mueller scheduled to fly anywhere?

:/

He's supposed to be flying to Moscow to interview and discuss plea agreements with several of the defendants he indicted who live in the Russian Federation. President Putin has promised to make those fellow available to answer any of the Mule's queries.

View attachment 240644
All elected turds and bureaucrats should all be made to fly commercial, ESPECIALLY in war zones. Routed over areas most likely to draw fire.

This is the kind of shit that the dumb whore in the Oval Office would pull. He must think he's a "man."

He's just "using the tools in his toolbox"

Sadly for Trump, his toolbox is empty. He walks out until he gets what he wants. That's his go to strategy.

Sadly you show your ignorance yet again. President Trump is at the White House ready to negotiate. It's the dimbocraps who refuse to even show up. Gee, Nancy wanted to run away. The response? NOOOOOO! Piglosi is out of ammunition. Now wants to run and hide to avoid another beat down. Pathetic.

Kudos to shockedcanadian for having such a great grasp on U.S. politics... :thup::thup::thup:

Thanks, I've learned a great deal. So much more enjoyable to interact with people living in a country with individual liberty, accountable and transparent government instead of a Monarchy.

Oddly, CNN had a one sided view of the cancelled trip, while State run was out of character and suggested it was a "tit for tat".

In chess we call this moving the rook to the opponents second rank.

President Trump on Thursday appeared to deny military aircraft to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for an upcoming foreign trip, in response to her call to delay the State of the Union address amid the government shutdown.

In a stinging and curt letter, Trump said her trip has been “postponed.”

He wrote: “Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate. I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.”
God I love this President! No other President would do this to the Speaker. LOL. This is why we voted for him folks! Take a giant shit on the Deep State anyway he can. Bravo!
So this is the tone conservative republicans want in our federal government?

Forum List

Back