Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

So Trump voluntarily, and intentionally stopped the paychecks of 800,000 American workers, and is proud of it. The ripple effect of that will effect hundreds of small businesses who depend on their spending. This is the economic miracle that Trump has promised his followers. Not being the brightest voters in the world, Trump supporters somehow see this as good.

2re5iq.gif

i got a hold of Trump's state of the union address transcript. here you go, folks! "the state of our union is strong like my boss, i mean, friend, Putin. in conclooshun, build wall, eat Hamberder. Donny T (US Prez)"

I guess this means that Trump has discovered that the Army Corps of Engineers is not going to build the wall for him. That's a shame. They did such a good job building the levees in New Orleans before Katrina.

So Trump voluntarily, and intentionally stopped the paychecks of 800,000 American workers, and is proud of it. The ripple effect of that will effect hundreds of small businesses who depend on their spending. This is the economic miracle that Trump has promised his followers. Not being the brightest voters in the world, Trump supporters somehow see this as good.
This is what conservative republicans want. This is what they are proud of.

Poor thing.....

In chess we call this moving the rook to the opponents second rank.

Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

President Trump on Thursday appeared to deny military aircraft to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for an upcoming foreign trip, in response to her call to delay the State of the Union address amid the government shutdown.

In a stinging and curt letter, Trump said her trip has been “postponed.”

He wrote: “Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate. I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.”
LINDSEY GRAHAM REBUKES DONALD TRUMP POSTPONING NANCY PELOSI’S TRIP TO VISIT TROOPS IN AFGHANISTAN
‘Inappropriate’: Lindsey Graham rebukes Donald Trump for postponing Pelosi’s trip to visit troops in Afghanistan

“lifelong Republican sez!!!!”

President Trump on Thursday appeared to deny military aircraft to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for an upcoming foreign trip, in response to her call to delay the State of the Union address amid the government shutdown.

He wrote: “Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate. I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.”
God I love this President! No other President would do this to the Speaker. LOL. This is why we voted for him folks! Take a giant shit on the Deep State anyway he can. Bravo!
So this is the tone conservative republicans want in our federal government?
Fuck em and feed em fish heads.
So...you agree that this is the tone conservative republicans want in our federal government.

I'll donate $1.00 to Pelosi's commercial flight.

So...you agree that this is the tone conservative republicans want in our federal government.
Looking back over the post, I can see how a dullard could miss the point.
Not leaving out ANYONE whose monthly check is issued by the US Treasury or is even mildly supportive of same, fuck em and feed em fish heads.

God I love this President! No other President would do this to the Speaker. LOL. This is why we voted for him folks! Take a giant shit on the Deep State anyway he can. Bravo!

That’s $1 more than what I’d donate.

You missed the innuendo. One dollar was what Pelosi said she would donate for a wall.

You missed the innuendo. One dollar was what Pelosi said she would donate for a wall.
I didn’t miss that.

I didn’t miss that.

Well, that is the tone that the Democraps take.

I didn’t miss that.

Well, that is the tone that the Democraps take.
I stopped listening to those idiots when Trump was elected.

Why is the speaker of the house traveling to foreign countries anyway? She does not represent our country for foreign policy, that is strictly the executive branch.

In real life we call it a fucking traitorous president putting others lives in jeopardy Hopefully his end soon

Forum List

Back