Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

I guess this means that Trump has discovered that the Army Corps of Engineers is not going to build the wall for him. That's a shame. They did such a good job building the levees in New Orleans before Katrina.

Even the Army Corp of Engineers have to have those funds approved. And that is the problem right now. No funds are forthcoming.

Trump has balls of steel.
Some lawmakers were already on the Air Force bus loading outside of the Capitol.
This is GOLDEN!
A POTUS denying a senior citizen woman, government transportation has 'balls of steel' in your eyes?

Okaaaaay.

I consider a soldier/first responder or a MotoGP rider a qualifier for the moniker 'balls of steel'.

But with you, it's just someone sitting on their fat ass and signing an order denying an old, political opponent, government transportation?

What's next?

If Trump drinks regular instead of Diet Coke...I guess that is grounds for 'balls of steel' as well to you.

No offense, but you sound like a bit of a wimp.

We are done here.

Have a nice AND SAFE day.

In chess we call this moving the rook to the opponents second rank.

Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

President Trump on Thursday appeared to deny military aircraft to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for an upcoming foreign trip, in response to her call to delay the State of the Union address amid the government shutdown.

In a stinging and curt letter, Trump said her trip has been “postponed.”

He wrote: “Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate. I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.”
In real life we call it a fucking traitorous president putting others lives in jeopardy Hopefully his end soon
It's the speaker of the house and her friends that are the traitors. They should be given the Ceausescu treatment.

Pelosi refuses to negotiate, which is really stupid. She could get a concession on just about anything she wants right now.

Trump cannot afford to budge, and polling shows that he is gaining support.

$2.5 B for a wall in exchange for recognition of the Obama DACA plan seems like a no-brainer here for both sides

Having said that, POTUS deserves a tip of the hat for being a gentleman and having Speaker Pelosi's luggage returned to her office so that she didn't have to go get it herself

DxJU6zYX0AEKgwa.jpg

Why is the speaker of the house traveling to foreign countries anyway? She does not represent our country for foreign policy, that is strictly the executive branch.

She only needs to make one trip at this time and that is to the southern border to see first hand how the U.S. Border Patrol is overwhelmed!
A caravan of 2000+ is in Guatemala ready to enter Mexico, while another caravan has formed in Honduras ready to leave.
Yet, the main worry that some muppets have is shutdown effect on the F'in Superbowl!

President Trump on Thursday appeared to deny military aircraft to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for an upcoming foreign trip, in response to her call to delay the State of the Union address amid the government shutdown.

He wrote: “Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate. I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.”

His improper use of capitalization is worrisome. Is he really that stupid?

Love it and not for any payback response to Pelosi. Rather, we are in shutdown mode and a decision maker wants to leave town in essence refusing to negotiate a compromise. Keep her in town and meet with your president to get this done. Somebody wants to negotiate to end this and one obviously does not. Shameful. I also think nobody in the federal govt should get paid while on shutdown but that's another yopic.
Ok......this teaches exactly what kind of lesson?
She'll fly commercial and bill the taxpayer. He sure showed her.
topic.

Reinforcing the idea she refuses to negotiate. Despicable action for an elected official.
You don't have non-negotiable items when you negotiate?

If you are smart, everything is negotiable. Just the way you handle the situation, of course politicians aren't to bright.

Pelosi has gambled the future of Democratic Party for the Mexican Drug Cartels, Gangs and Human Traffickers

Trump has balls of steel.
Some lawmakers were already on the Air Force bus loading outside of the Capitol.
This is GOLDEN!
A POTUS denying a senior citizen woman, government transportation has 'balls of steel' in your eyes?

Okaaaaay.

I consider a soldier/first responder or a MotoGP rider a qualifier for the moniker 'balls of steel'.

But with you, it's just someone sitting on their fat ass and signing an order denying an old, political opponent, government transportation?

What's next?

If Trump drinks regular instead of Diet Coke...I guess that is grounds for 'balls of steel' as well to you.

No offense, but you sound like a bit of a wimp.

We are done here.

Have a nice AND SAFE day.

Trump is Commander n' Chief and says what flies and when, if at all.
This legally applies also to saggy-titted House Majority Leaders and their minions, McSuckit.
Don't like it?; then move to Venezuela.

There is no way I’d go on the trip now if I were in the Congressional Delegation. You’re going to Afghanistan to visit the troops. The Army takes you out to a remote base that comes under attack frequently. Then all of the sudden, the disgusting pervert in the Oval Office commands the troops to leave the CODDEL there and they refuse to drive the delegation back to Khandahar.

It underscores just how little trust you can have in the blob.

Fucking hilarious!!! Google eyed idiot can keep her ass at home and help negotiate on the security of our nation.

There is no way I’d go on the trip now if I were in the Congressional Delegation. You’re going to Afghanistan to visit the troops. The Army takes you out to a remote base that comes under attack frequently. Then all of the sudden, the disgusting pervert in the Oval Office commands the troops to leave the CODDEL there and they refuse to drive the delegation back to Khandahar.

Never thought of that? Great idea!

There is no reason for Pelosi to negotiate with the orange whore. He's supposed to be on Air Force One winging his way to negotiate with the Mexican president, and then report to us Americans how these negotiations are going, instead of having a temper tantrum and denying hundreds of thousands of decent working people the money they have earned and putting them in financial jeopardy.

I'm sure she cancelled it due to the shutdown if it was even scheduled. Trump lies.
Nope.
Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for planned trip abroad

I think she should fly Allegiant airlines. They have piss poor maintenance.

Forum List

Back