Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

DxI36vZUwAAGqHj.jpg

As soon as Trump nixes any wall across Texas till he wins a maj of votes, the gummit will open.

The President isn't going to do that. He is the decider, and has decided that any budget without a wall is a non-starter.

At Wrestlemania 23, the experts thought he was out of his element and he would not be able to lead the All Mighty Bobby Lashley to victory and get a chance to shave Vincent McMahon bald.

Like then, he's proving them wrong here now.

Trump has a spine of steel and has engaged in "street fighter" negotiations with much tougher adversaries than Nance.
Do you know what’s not made out of steel? His approval numbers.

Frankly my swampy, I don't give a damn about Lamestream Media fake polling numbers.

I absolutely agree that Pelosi needs to stay in Washington while this whole mess is going on, just in case some sort of negotiation becomes possible. I also think that as long as the shutdown is in effect, nobody in government should be traveling at government expense. That includes both congress and the white house. Maybe it was just a coincidence, but the timing of this denial of government transportation to Pelosi only came after she said the State of the Union should be delayed. Sometimes these two look like little kids sitting in a sandbox throwing sand at each other. These are our leaders? Stop sitting on your asses doing nothing and start leading!

she wasnt gong anywhere anyway - Trump can stay home and sign plies of fake bills that havent been passed.

HA-YUK HA-YUK HA-YUK

In chess we call this moving the rook to the opponents second rank.

Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

President Trump on Thursday appeared to deny military aircraft to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for an upcoming foreign trip, in response to her call to delay the State of the Union address amid the government shutdown.

In a stinging and curt letter, Trump said her trip has been “postponed.”

He wrote: “Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate. I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.”
LINDSEY GRAHAM REBUKES DONALD TRUMP POSTPONING NANCY PELOSI’S TRIP TO VISIT TROOPS IN AFGHANISTAN
‘Inappropriate’: Lindsey Graham rebukes Donald Trump for postponing Pelosi’s trip to visit troops in Afghanistan
Lindsey might be worried about his own getaway plane.

President Trump on Thursday appeared to deny military aircraft to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for an upcoming foreign trip, in response to her call to delay the State of the Union address amid the government shutdown.

He wrote: “Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate. I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.”

I'm sure she cancelled it due to the shutdown if it was even scheduled. Trump lies.

Nice try however she had no such intention and her office has said they are not happy the trip has been cancelled. It seems you are the one lying.

LINDSEY GRAHAM REBUKES DONALD TRUMP POSTPONING NANCY PELOSI’S TRIP TO VISIT TROOPS IN AFGHANISTAN
‘Inappropriate’: Lindsey Graham rebukes Donald Trump for postponing Pelosi’s trip to visit troops in Afghanistan
Lindsey might be worried about his own getaway plane.
Oh no, Trumpybear will give him one.

Trump kicks ass! Watch his numbers go up.
Pardon me, I don’t want to call you an idiot before confirming that you just said Donald Trump’s poll numbers will go up because he canceled Nancy Pelosi trip somewhere .
Can you please confirm you said such a thing?

Oh goody a poll! Hey look everybody it's a poll! Quick somebody get president Hillary Clinton on the phone!

Jo
Well, I wonder who's giving out bags of money now....

Probably the same people that paid to have that phony coast guard letter written.

Jo

Love it and not for any payback response to Pelosi. Rather, we are in shutdown mode and a decision maker wants to leave town in essence refusing to negotiate a compromise. Keep her in town and meet with your president to get this done. Somebody wants to negotiate to end this and one obviously does not. Shameful. I also think nobody in the federal govt should get paid while on shutdown but that's another yopic.
Ok......this teaches exactly what kind of lesson?
She'll fly commercial and bill the taxpayer. He sure showed her.
topic.

Reinforcing the idea she refuses to negotiate. Despicable action for an elected official.
You don't have non-negotiable items when you negotiate?

I'm sure she cancelled it due to the shutdown if it was even scheduled. Trump lies.

Nice try however she had no such intention and her office has said they are not happy the trip has been cancelled. It seems you are the one lying.

Yep her and about 50 of her Entourage are going to miss out on those Mai tais and pina coladas at their favorite European stops.

Her and hubby are worth well over a hundred million.... She can pick up the bill this time .

Jo

Yep her and about 50 of her Entourage are going to miss out on those Mai tais and pina coladas at their favorite European stops.
Her and hubby are worth well over a hundred million.... She can pick up the bill this time .

Jo
Yea...because Afghanistan is SUCH a wonderful party spot huh?

Forum List

Back