Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

No, he jack knifed our soldiers overseas. Keeping Congress from funding them and getting them what they need.

Are all Republicans this dumb?

Not a single one is defending our soldiers.

No he didn't. But keep telling yourself that if it gives you comfort.

This is the kind of shit that the dumb whore in the Oval Office would pull. He must think he's a "man."
The funniest part of this is watching the snowflakes.
Wrong again.

The "funniest" part for Republicans is knowing our soldiers are once again, being abused by Republicans.

In a way, Republicans are amazing. Pretending to care about our military and fuking with them at the same time. Imagine, loathing the military behind a fake smile. That's the GOP.

When you think about it, it makes sense. Republicans only love billionaires, not grunts.

Republicans appear to have no clue how the government works.

The house holds the purse strings.

All kinds of Republicans when to Iraq and Afghanistan when Obama was president. It's part of their responsibility. They have to know what to spend money on. Part of that is going overseas and talking to our soldiers.

What Trump is doing is interfering with Congress doing their job.

Puerto Rico is a disaster. It wasn't 16 people who died, it was many hundreds of people. Democrats weren't going there for vacation. IT'S THEIR JOB!
Looks like a vacation to me.
iu

ITS Cool , letter was pretty good but that 'official air force' bus pulling up and being waved off was the icing on the cake TinyD .

OMG. This is one of the most hysterical moves I have ever witnessed but a smack down baby.

I am happy happy happy. Unreal. God bless President Trump. Told the bitch to fly commercial.

maxresdefault.jpg
Huge violation of security proceedure.

These trips are never ever announced before that take place and most of the time we don't mind it about them until they are over and the VIPs are safely in the air on the way home.

National security is not tRump's forte.

It was a public smackdown and well deserved and it had nothing to do with national security. A well deserved smackdown.

This is the kind of shit that the dumb whore in the Oval Office would pull. He must think he's a "man."
Wrong again.

The "funniest" part for Republicans is knowing our soldiers are once again, being abused by Republicans.

In a way, Republicans are amazing. Pretending to care about our military and fuking with them at the same time. Imagine, loathing the military behind a fake smile. That's the GOP.

When you think about it, it makes sense. Republicans only love billionaires, not grunts.
Maybe if every leftist held their breath and stomped their feet.

In chess we call this moving the rook to the opponents second rank.

Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

President Trump on Thursday appeared to deny military aircraft to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for an upcoming foreign trip, in response to her call to delay the State of the Union address amid the government shutdown.

In a stinging and curt letter, Trump said her trip has been “postponed.”

He wrote: “Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate. I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.”

I'm sure she cancelled it due to the shutdown if it was even scheduled. Trump lies.

Prove it or shut up.
Dwu2OYRW0AAIaYj.jpg

Trump postpones Pelosi’s official trip to Afghanistan — unless she wants to "fly commercial"

The details of Pelosi’s trip had not previously been made public, reportedly due to security concerns. According to Hammill, the delegation of lawmakers was planning on stopping in Brussels, Belgium where there was a scheduled meeting with North Atlantic Treaty Organization allies, as well as military leaders. Contrary to Trump’s letter, the delegation was not planning on going to Egypt.

----------------

Trump is talking about dropping out of NATO. We know that. Our allies are wondering what is going on.

----------------

“The purpose of the trip was to express appreciation and thanks to our men and women in uniform for their service and dedication, and to obtain critical national security and intelligence briefings from those on the front lines,” Pelosi’s spokesperson Drew Hammill said. Hammill added that both Trump and a delegation of congressional Republicans also travelled abroad visit the troops during the government shutdown.

-----------------

It's the job of the house to fund what the government does. It's also part of their constitutionally mandated oversight, which is also part of their job.

Trump is interferring with Congress doing it's job.

But most Republicans are such t@@ds that they don't even know what our government actually does.
They've spewed that "it doesn't work" and "they don't do anything" for so long, they actually believe their own ridiculous nonsense.

Dwuy07rXcAMWS-C.jpg

The reason Republicans constantly say government doesn't work is because they aren't smart enough to make it work. And when it works, their leaders can't loot the country.

Republicans are so dumb that when their leaders tell them tax cuts for billionaires is good for the country, they believe it.

Says the freak who mainlines the DNC Kool-Aid.
And that Kool-Aid is "what"? Go ahead, make something up.

If you can't attack the message, attack the messenger. Your kind are good at that. But it's effectiveness is wearing kind of thin.

OMG. This is one of the most hysterical moves I have ever witnessed but a smack down baby.

I am happy happy happy. Unreal. God bless President Trump. Told the bitch to fly commercial.

maxresdefault.jpg
What goes around comes around Pelosi will make the AH trump weep

Wrong again.

Maybe if every leftist held their breath and stomped their feet.
I know who does that.

Dw8DP0vWoAE4kSb.jpg

In chess we call this moving the rook to the opponents second rank.

President Trump on Thursday appeared to deny military aircraft to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for an upcoming foreign trip, in response to her call to delay the State of the Union address amid the government shutdown.

In a stinging and curt letter, Trump said her trip has been “postponed.”

He wrote: “Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate. I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.”

I'm sure she cancelled it due to the shutdown if it was even scheduled. Trump lies.

Prove it or shut up.
Dwu2OYRW0AAIaYj.jpg

Trump postpones Pelosi’s official trip to Afghanistan — unless she wants to "fly commercial"

The details of Pelosi’s trip had not previously been made public, reportedly due to security concerns. According to Hammill, the delegation of lawmakers was planning on stopping in Brussels, Belgium where there was a scheduled meeting with North Atlantic Treaty Organization allies, as well as military leaders. Contrary to Trump’s letter, the delegation was not planning on going to Egypt.

----------------

Trump is talking about dropping out of NATO. We know that. Our allies are wondering what is going on.

----------------

“The purpose of the trip was to express appreciation and thanks to our men and women in uniform for their service and dedication, and to obtain critical national security and intelligence briefings from those on the front lines,” Pelosi’s spokesperson Drew Hammill said. Hammill added that both Trump and a delegation of congressional Republicans also travelled abroad visit the troops during the government shutdown.

-----------------

It's the job of the house to fund what the government does. It's also part of their constitutionally mandated oversight, which is also part of their job.

Trump is interferring with Congress doing it's job.

But most Republicans are such t@@ds that they don't even know what our government actually does.
They've spewed that "it doesn't work" and "they don't do anything" for so long, they actually believe their own ridiculous nonsense.

Dwuy07rXcAMWS-C.jpg

The reason Republicans constantly say government doesn't work is because they aren't smart enough to make it work. And when it works, their leaders can't loot the country.

Republicans are so dumb that when their leaders tell them tax cuts for billionaires is good for the country, they believe it.

Says the freak who mainlines the DNC Kool-Aid.
And that Kool-Aid is "what"? Go ahead, make something up.

If you can't attack the message, attack the messenger. Your kind are good at that. But it's effectiveness is wearing kind of thin.
We love the Democratic Party message.
Open borders and defunding ICE.

Trump’s laughing his ass off at you.

maxresdefault.jpg

These trips are never ever announced before that take place and most of the time we don't mind it about them until they are over and the VIPs are safely in the air on the way home.

Pelosi and company have shown QUITE CLEARLY they don't care about the national security of America so why the fuck should we care about theirs?

maxresdefault.jpg
What goes around comes around Pelosi will make the AH trump weep
Oh, she will try, that’s a given. Will see how it pans out.

If anything it brought attention to the fact the Dems gave no interest in helping get government back fully operational as they were ready to fly off into the sunset.

maxresdefault.jpg
Neither of you get to play in the sandbox today. Nancy, not letting Donnie give his speech in your big room wasn't nice. And Donnie, not letting Nancy fly in your plane was really mean. If you too keep this up, you're going to get a spanking.

maxresdefault.jpg

Pelosi and company have shown QUITE CLEARLY they don't care about the national security of America so why the fuck should we care about theirs?
oh stop the BS please They care more than the money grubbing vile idiot you support now

maxresdefault.jpg

oh stop the BS please They care more than the money grubbing vile idiot you support now
If they cared AT ALL they would give the money to build the wall,not just lip service to "border security" They don't care about the victims of invaders crime either...They care more about gubmint workers that are "hurting" than the dead victims of crime from those THEY allow into the country so they can stay in power.

maxresdefault.jpg
Neither of you get to play in the sandbox today. Nancy, not letting Donnie give his speech in your big room wasn't nice. And Donnie, not letting Nancy fly in your plane was really mean. If you too keep this up, you're going to get a spanking.

Wasn't nice? Are you fucking kidding me?

Check the Constitution.

Forum List

Back