Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

OMG. This is one of the most hysterical moves I have ever witnessed but a smack down baby.

I am happy happy happy. Unreal. God bless President Trump. Told the bitch to fly commercial.

maxresdefault.jpg
Right so rather than being excited anything related to policy, you are happy that Trump had Pelosi fly commercial. Lol you assholes will take any tiny victory you can get huh? You’re like kids playing soccer on the playground. Pelosi got pwned!

OMG. This is one of the most hysterical moves I have ever witnessed but a smack down baby.

I am happy happy happy. Unreal. God bless President Trump. Told the bitch to fly commercial.

maxresdefault.jpg
Huge violation of security proceedure.

These trips are never ever announced before that take place and most of the time we don't mind it about them until they are over and the VIPs are safely in the air on the way home.

National security is not tRump's forte.

It was a public smackdown and well deserved and it had nothing to do with national security. A well deserved smackdown.
You are wrong.

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection ^^^

30 states and 2,623 counties want a wall...you knew that right?

Hmm, Texas, NM and Arizona don't want the wall Trump is peddling. Who cares what Maine things.
Governor Abbot supports it along with the people. New Mexico and Arizona need to go through their voter roles with a fine tooth comb and eject all illegals.

Abbot isn't saying one way or another. As they say, he's sidestepping the issue. But while he hasn't commented on a Wall, he has commented on supporting more Fencing and expanding the Border agents that were lost to other areas in the last couple of years. Abbot is closer to the Dems views than Trumps views. Securing the Border isn't a wall, it's a security package.

Trump also is wanting to up the security package, along with the wall.

maxresdefault.jpg
Right so rather than being excited anything related to policy, you are happy that Trump had Pelosi fly commercial. Lol you assholes will take any tiny victory you can get huh? You’re like kids playing soccer on the playground. Pelosi got pwned!

Tissue?

maxresdefault.jpg

These trips are never ever announced before that take place and most of the time we don't mind it about them until they are over and the VIPs are safely in the air on the way home.

Pelosi and company have shown QUITE CLEARLY they don't care about the national security of America so why the fuck should we care about theirs?
Please show Nancy peolosi violating national security. I can show several instances of tRump doing so.
Refuses to fund the security of our southern border. Nuff said.

maxresdefault.jpg

Pelosi and company have shown QUITE CLEARLY they don't care about the national security of America so why the fuck should we care about theirs?
oh stop the BS please They care more than the money grubbing vile idiot you support now
If they cared AT ALL they would give the money to build the wall,not just lip service to "border security" They don't care about the victims of invaders crime either...They care more about gubmint workers that are "hurting" than the dead victims of crime from those THEY allow into the country so they can stay in power.
Bullshit. The wall will not help, and they know it. That's why no money for your stupid wall.

The facts,statistics,other countries walls AND the experts say you are wrong.

maxresdefault.jpg

Tissue?
Lol right my entire day is just ruined because Pelosi had to fly commercial. Argh! Republicans always win the day!

No, he jack knifed our soldiers overseas. Keeping Congress from funding them and getting them what they need.

Are all Republicans this dumb?

Not a single one is defending our soldiers.
Piglosi could fund it in 5 minutes by passing a budget with $5.8 billion for the wall.

He wasn’t flying off into the sunset, after just returning from Hawaii. His door has been open waiting for them to work out a deal to reopen the govt. fully.

maxresdefault.jpg
What goes around comes around Pelosi will make the AH trump weep
Oh, she will try, that’s a given. Will see how it pans out.

If anything it brought attention to the fact the Dems gave no interest in helping get government back fully operational as they were ready to fly off into the sunset.
As did Donnie.

oh stop the BS please They care more than the money grubbing vile idiot you support now
If they cared AT ALL they would give the money to build the wall,not just lip service to "border security" They don't care about the victims of invaders crime either...They care more about gubmint workers that are "hurting" than the dead victims of crime from those THEY allow into the country so they can stay in power.
Bullshit. The wall will not help, and they know it. That's why no money for your stupid wall.

If it won’t make a difference why not approve it and have it built anyway?
$5 billion wasted dollars.

maxresdefault.jpg

It was a public smackdown and well deserved and it had nothing to do with national security. A well deserved smackdown.
You are wrong.

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection ^^^
You are wrong as well.

Forum List

Back