Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

Why is funding a security border being overrun with Illegals, drug traffickers, human traffickers and potential terrorists so unacceptable to the filthy ass Democrats?

Is that unreasonableness and stupidity a symptom of the mental illness affliction known as Trump Derangement Syndrome?
Because it's not happening.

WTF is wrong with you?

It appears you've gone totally off the rails.

That filthy lying Democrat bitch Pelosi says we don't have the money for security for Trump's SOTU address but she came up with plenty of money for the security for a trip around the world for her and her despicable Congressional Democrat butt pirate entourage.

Republicans appear to have no clue how the government works.

The house holds the purse strings.

All kinds of Republicans when to Iraq and Afghanistan when Obama was president. It's part of their responsibility. They have to know what to spend money on. Part of that is going overseas and talking to our soldiers.

What Trump is doing is interfering with Congress doing their job.

Puerto Rico is a disaster. It wasn't 16 people who died, it was many hundreds of people. Democrats weren't going there for vacation. IT'S THEIR JOB!

In chess we call this moving the rook to the opponents second rank.

Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

President Trump on Thursday appeared to deny military aircraft to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for an upcoming foreign trip, in response to her call to delay the State of the Union address amid the government shutdown.

In a stinging and curt letter, Trump said her trip has been “postponed.”

He wrote: “Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate. I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.”

I'm sure she cancelled it due to the shutdown if it was even scheduled. Trump lies.

Prove it or shut up.

Hmm, Texas, NM and Arizona don't want the wall Trump is peddling. Who cares what Maine things.
Governor Abbot supports it along with the people. New Mexico and Arizona need to go through their voter roles with a fine tooth comb and eject all illegals.

Abbot isn't saying one way or another. As they say, he's sidestepping the issue. But while he hasn't commented on a Wall, he has commented on supporting more Fencing and expanding the Border agents that were lost to other areas in the last couple of years. Abbot is closer to the Dems views than Trumps views. Securing the Border isn't a wall, it's a security package.
The wall is part of that package. Democrats need to end the shutdown.

Trump was given some pretty good options that he turned down flat. Now that the Dems are playing the same game, you don't like the game. Well, there is another game that can be played and that is Veto Proof Bills just as soon as they get rid of McConnel as Senate Majority Leader and I think that may be in the works.
What options? His proposal is the same that Pelosi and Schumer supported in the past?

He was offered 3 billion if Trump would throw in DACA even knowing that Trump has supported DACA in the past.. Trump turned them down flat. The ARt of the Deal won't deal. He's stuck on one figure and one figure with no room for wiggle. The house also offered 1.6 billion without DACA and he's held steadfast. Now, the House is not bothering to try and negotiate with him. They are working to get a Veto Proof Bill passed though. But only one person stands in the way of that since the Senate Members that have been polled almost all would support that bill. I look for a change in the Senate Majority Leader Position very soon.

If it wasn't for hypocrisy, the DemonRATS would have nothing..... Interesting to see all the ABNORMALS ignore this and some of it is less than a year ago!!!!

Trump just violated the espionage act of 1917. Way to go! Maybe before he decided to act like a baby he should do some fact checking.
It's no violation to tell the world where she wasn't going.
I saw Ihe letter itistated exactly where she was going

She's no longer going there, bub - unless she wants to fly commercial with the plebes.
It's a still a violation. That's ok just add it to all the other crap he has done.

It's not a violation. But if this is what you have to manufacture into a violation, you sure ain't got much.

Governor Abbot supports it along with the people. New Mexico and Arizona need to go through their voter roles with a fine tooth comb and eject all illegals.

Abbot isn't saying one way or another. As they say, he's sidestepping the issue. But while he hasn't commented on a Wall, he has commented on supporting more Fencing and expanding the Border agents that were lost to other areas in the last couple of years. Abbot is closer to the Dems views than Trumps views. Securing the Border isn't a wall, it's a security package.

Trump was given some pretty good options that he turned down flat. Now that the Dems are playing the same game, you don't like the game. Well, there is another game that can be played and that is Veto Proof Bills just as soon as they get rid of McConnel as Senate Majority Leader and I think that may be in the works.
What options? His proposal is the same that Pelosi and Schumer supported in the past?

He was offered 3 billion if Trump would throw in DACA even knowing that Trump has supported DACA in the past.. Trump turned them down flat. The ARt of the Deal won't deal. He's stuck on one figure and one figure with no room for wiggle. The house also offered 1.6 billion without DACA and he's held steadfast. Now, the House is not bothering to try and negotiate with him. They are working to get a Veto Proof Bill passed though. But only one person stands in the way of that since the Senate Members that have been polled almost all would support that bill. I look for a change in the Senate Majority Leader Position very soon.
Pelosi and Schumer supported the wall...until Trump was elected...who’s being childish?

President Trump on Thursday appeared to deny military aircraft to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for an upcoming foreign trip, in response to her call to delay the State of the Union address amid the government shutdown.

He wrote: “Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate. I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.”

I'm sure she cancelled it due to the shutdown if it was even scheduled. Trump lies.
Like going to Hawaii during the shutdown? PR?

Dumbass.

Trump just violated the espionage act of 1917. Way to go! Maybe before he decided to act like a baby he should do some fact checking.
It's no violation to tell the world where she wasn't going.
I saw Ihe letter itistated exactly where she was going

She's no longer going there, bub - unless she wants to fly commercial with the plebes.
It's a still a violation. That's ok just add it to all the other crap he has done.

It's not a violation. But if this is what you have to manufacture into a violation, you sure ain't got much.
Wonder if Taliban has SAM’s?

Pelosi and Schumer supported the wall...until Trump was elected...who’s being childish?

Let' me try and explain something. I will type slowly and use small words.

Border Security isn't just a wall. Yes, I know read what I typed as Wall isn't just a wall. I won't bother going any further.

Republicans appear to have no clue how the government works.

The house holds the purse strings.

All kinds of Republicans when to Iraq and Afghanistan when Obama was president. It's part of their responsibility. They have to know what to spend money on. Part of that is going overseas and talking to our soldiers.

What Trump is doing is interfering with Congress doing their job.

Puerto Rico is a disaster. It wasn't 16 people who died, it was many hundreds of people. Democrats weren't going there for vacation. IT'S THEIR JOB!

Haha...apparently you don’t know how government works...as you’ve witnessed, the Executive Branch bitchslapped the fuck out of that dirty whore and told her they’ll decide.

Trump should have the Army take her to Afghanistan.
CBD22E14-071B-4697-B7C4-922B71B5EE1F.jpeg

Camera guys were chasing the bus around in circles trying to figure out what was going on, on Fox.

They nailed the Bozo's who were on the bus early. Schiff was one of 'em! That is why he was reduced to calling Trump names when he faced the press. His favorite name was 5th Grader.
What a jamoke!

Prove it or shut up.
Dwu2OYRW0AAIaYj.jpg

Trump postpones Pelosi’s official trip to Afghanistan — unless she wants to "fly commercial"

The details of Pelosi’s trip had not previously been made public, reportedly due to security concerns. According to Hammill, the delegation of lawmakers was planning on stopping in Brussels, Belgium where there was a scheduled meeting with North Atlantic Treaty Organization allies, as well as military leaders. Contrary to Trump’s letter, the delegation was not planning on going to Egypt.

----------------

Trump is talking about dropping out of NATO. We know that. Our allies are wondering what is going on.

----------------

“The purpose of the trip was to express appreciation and thanks to our men and women in uniform for their service and dedication, and to obtain critical national security and intelligence briefings from those on the front lines,” Pelosi’s spokesperson Drew Hammill said. Hammill added that both Trump and a delegation of congressional Republicans also travelled abroad visit the troops during the government shutdown.

-----------------

It's the job of the house to fund what the government does. It's also part of their constitutionally mandated oversight, which is also part of their job.

Trump is interferring with Congress doing it's job.

But most Republicans are such t@@ds that they don't even know what our government actually does.
They've spewed that "it doesn't work" and "they don't do anything" for so long, they actually believe their own ridiculous nonsense.

Dwuy07rXcAMWS-C.jpg

The reason Republicans constantly say government doesn't work is because they aren't smart enough to make it work. And when it works, their leaders can't loot the country.

Republicans are so dumb that when their leaders tell them tax cuts for billionaires is good for the country, they believe it.

Forum List

Back