Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

In chess we call this moving the rook to the opponents second rank.

Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

President Trump on Thursday appeared to deny military aircraft to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for an upcoming foreign trip, in response to her call to delay the State of the Union address amid the government shutdown.

In a stinging and curt letter, Trump said her trip has been “postponed.”

He wrote: “Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate. I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.”
I warned them, they would rue the day they made an enemy of Trump. He's NOT one of them, hes not a politician, he doesn't need to steer contracts to friends and family to get rich like Pelosi and Reid.

Hes a NYC real estate developer, he negotiated trash disposal contracts when the real fucking Gambino family ran the business. That you think you come out ahead from playing these political games with him is laughable. A fucking Joke!!

It's almost as if Thornton Mellon is prez!

View attachment 240626

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

30 states and 2,623 counties want a wall...you knew that right?

Hmm, Texas, NM and Arizona don't want the wall Trump is peddling. Who cares what Maine things.

TX and AZ do want a wall as does 28 other states. What did a CNN poll tell you to believe?

I have a lot of friends on the border who I talk with. Yes, all the Republican Elected Officials except for Abbot soundly support Trump on this. Then again, they would support Trump if he were mowing people down at 1600 Pen Ave with a Machine Gun and a M-1 Abrams as well. This is also why Texas, normally a solid red state, moved into the Purple Category. The GOP lost 14 seats in the Texas Legislature in 2018. And Beto almost knocked off the favorite son for Congress. In 2000 Colorado was a solid red state. In 2008, it moved to a purple state. In 2018, it moved to a solid blue state. It has nothing to do what the Dems are going. It is what the GOP is doing and not doing that is causing this. Texas and Florida are following suit. Even Arizona is head that direction. So keep this up. 2020 isn't going to be very flattering if the trend continues.

Are you saying it’s time for the GOP to support and embrace the Wetback invasion? Give it to us straight.

Is that what I said? LOL, you certainly are a Trumpster Screw Ball. I would rather they gather up all your fruitcakes and deport you to someplace like Gitmo where you can get special help.

President Trump on Thursday appeared to deny military aircraft to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for an upcoming foreign trip, in response to her call to delay the State of the Union address amid the government shutdown.

He wrote: “Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate. I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.”
I warned them, they would rue the day they made an enemy of Trump. He's NOT one of them, hes not a politician, he doesn't need to steer contracts to friends and family to get rich like Pelosi and Reid.

Hes a NYC real estate developer, he negotiated trash disposal contracts when the real fucking Gambino family ran the business. That you think you come out ahead from playing these political games with him is laughable. A fucking Joke!!

It's almost as if Thornton Mellon is prez!

"Hey Vonnegut, do you read lips?"

Last edited:
I guess this means that Trump has discovered that the Army Corps of Engineers is not going to build the wall for him. That's a shame. They did such a good job building the levees in New Orleans before Katrina.

Has the government ever done anything right?

Hmm, Texas, NM and Arizona don't want the wall Trump is peddling. Who cares what Maine things.

TX and AZ do want a wall as does 28 other states. What did a CNN poll tell you to believe?

I have a lot of friends on the border who I talk with. Yes, all the Republican Elected Officials except for Abbot soundly support Trump on this. Then again, they would support Trump if he were mowing people down at 1600 Pen Ave with a Machine Gun and a M-1 Abrams as well. This is also why Texas, normally a solid red state, moved into the Purple Category. The GOP lost 14 seats in the Texas Legislature in 2018. And Beto almost knocked off the favorite son for Congress. In 2000 Colorado was a solid red state. In 2008, it moved to a purple state. In 2018, it moved to a solid blue state. It has nothing to do what the Dems are going. It is what the GOP is doing and not doing that is causing this. Texas and Florida are following suit. Even Arizona is head that direction. So keep this up. 2020 isn't going to be very flattering if the trend continues.

Are you saying it’s time for the GOP to support and embrace the Wetback invasion? Give it to us straight.

Is that what I said? LOL, you certainly are a Trumpster Screw Ball. I would rather they gather up all your fruitcakes and deport you to someplace like Gitmo where you can get special help.

Ofcouse your nutless ass didn’t say that...you’re just smart enough to know not to use those words.
That’s exactly what you meant though.

Pelosi: I uninvited you to give a SOTU speech ha ha!

Trump: I grounded your plane ha ha!

Pelosi: :aargh::aargh::aargh:

View attachment 240626

Governor Abbot supports it along with the people. New Mexico and Arizona need to go through their voter roles with a fine tooth comb and eject all illegals.

Abbot isn't saying one way or another. As they say, he's sidestepping the issue. But while he hasn't commented on a Wall, he has commented on supporting more Fencing and expanding the Border agents that were lost to other areas in the last couple of years. Abbot is closer to the Dems views than Trumps views. Securing the Border isn't a wall, it's a security package.
The wall is part of that package. Democrats need to end the shutdown.

Trump was given some pretty good options that he turned down flat. Now that the Dems are playing the same game, you don't like the game. Well, there is another game that can be played and that is Veto Proof Bills just as soon as they get rid of McConnel as Senate Majority Leader and I think that may be in the works.

I'm sure she cancelled it due to the shutdown if it was even scheduled. Trump lies.
No she didnt cancel it are you going to cry or lie

Trump just violated the espionage act of 1917. Way to go! Maybe before he decided to act like a baby he should do some fact checking.
It's no violation to tell the world where she wasn't going.
I saw Ihe letter itistated exactly where she was going

She's no longer going there, bub - unless she wants to fly commercial with the plebes.
It's a still a violation. That's ok just add it to all the other crap he has done.

vN6kF7N.jpg

View attachment 240626

No, I suggest we gather up all you fruitcakes and ship you to Gitmo where you can have a nice vacation where you will have all the walls you ever dreamed about and allow sane people to take care of this problem.

Governor Abbot supports it along with the people. New Mexico and Arizona need to go through their voter roles with a fine tooth comb and eject all illegals.

Abbot isn't saying one way or another. As they say, he's sidestepping the issue. But while he hasn't commented on a Wall, he has commented on supporting more Fencing and expanding the Border agents that were lost to other areas in the last couple of years. Abbot is closer to the Dems views than Trumps views. Securing the Border isn't a wall, it's a security package.

Trump was given some pretty good options that he turned down flat. Now that the Dems are playing the same game, you don't like the game. Well, there is another game that can be played and that is Veto Proof Bills just as soon as they get rid of McConnel as Senate Majority Leader and I think that may be in the works.
What options? His proposal is the same that Pelosi and Schumer supported in the past?

Go ahead and work on it. Then get back to us when that happens. (Belch!!!)

Ofcouse your nutless ass didn’t say that...you’re just smart enough to know not to use those words.
That’s exactly what you meant though.

Is that you that is peering in my brain? All you are going to get there is a lot of confusion and some really hasty nightmares, cupcake.

Forum List

Back