Trump/DeSantis 2024?

No. For fuck's sake no. Fuck Trump. Fuck Desantis. Fuck Biden. Fuck Harris. And fuck every single one of you idiot motherfuckers who keep voting for shit.

Did I mention fuck you?

Desantis is a psycho and Trump is stupid and crazy. He's an orange faced weirdo and a sham politician. He has been revealed. You've been warned.

Other way around. Desantis POTUS, Trump VP
Sounds good, but Trump is not a second-in-command kind of guy. He's old, so last chance probably, and there is a chance of 12 years of MAGA with the OP's proposed ticket.

DeSantis/Youngkin would be a strong ticket, IMO.

No. For fuck's sake no. Fuck Trump. Fuck Desantis. Fuck Biden. Fuck Harris. And fuck every single one of you idiot motherfuckers who keep voting for shit.

Did I mention fuck you?
You failed to mention whom you support.

You failed to mention whom you support.
I usually vote Libertarian, but I'm open to good candidates from other parties. Even if their ideology differs from mine.

As voters, we have a responsibility to elect (ie vote for) good leadership. But the lesser-of-two-evils race to the bottom has us voting for assclowns because we're convinced that the "other side" is pure evil.

A vote should be earned. I vote for candidates who best represent my political ideology. And, more and more lately, I've come respect the value of good leadership. We need good people who are willing to represent all Americans, not just those who voted for them.

I usually vote Libertarian, but I'm open to good candidates from other parties. Even if their ideology differs from mine.

As voters, we have a responsibility to elect (ie vote for) good leadership. But the lesser-of-two-evils race to the bottom has us voting for assclowns because we're convinced that the "other side" is pure evil.

A vote should be earned. I vote for candidates who best represent my political ideology. And, more and more lately, I've come respect the value of good leadership. We need good people who are willing to represent all Americans, not just those who voted for them.
More than ever, we need to vote for someone with a moral compass. Trumpism has shown which Republicans have a moral compass and which do not.

Trump will be picking his nose, in jail, in 2024.
7F3EC68C-9EB4-4C39-8AAB-F2AF8502B62C.jpeg

DeSantis/Rice 2024. Make the Dems go after a black woman VP.

See, this is where republican racism shows up. Number 1, if you want to make the ticket it should be Rice/Desantis. Desantis has no federal governing experience. Rice does. Secondly, if Rice runs as a right wing sellout, she should get attacked. But shes not going to run and the base wouldn't have it.

That sounds warm and fuzzy as fuck…but then that pesky real world practice shit smacks you square in the face.

Desantis is a psycho and Trump is stupid and crazy. He's an orange faced weirdo and a sham politician. He has been revealed. You've been warned.
I vote for presidents for their politics and policies…which of Trumps policies were / are “stupid and crazy”?

That sounds warm and fuzzy as fuck…but then that pesky real world practice shit smacks you square in the face.
It sure does. These principles aren't just ideals. They're crucial in the real world. If we don't hold firm and refuse to vote for jackasses, we're going to be led by jackasses. The math isn't hard.

It sure does. These principles aren't just ideals. They're crucial in the real world. If we don't hold firm and refuse to vote for jackasses, we're going to be led by jackasses. The math isn't hard.
I’m all ears…I’ve asked you many times before…sell us on all those LibTarian policies that make a better America?

Sounds reasonable. Trump president, DeSantis vice president. That is the ticket!
Please make it happen. Biden polls better than Trump right now and would assure another four years of Biden. Please please please make it happen.

Forum List

Back