Trump desire to suspend the Constitution is not a deal breaker to Republicans

It's all by design: the media and the anti-gunners constantly advertise how effective the AR-15 is as a mass casualty weapon. It isn't rocket science that would be mass shooters are going to hear that and choose it as their weapon of choice. The objective: more mass shootings, the easier it is to ban semi-automatic rifles.
Thats the problem with the loons argument. Hand guns are used more often than rifles in mass shootings. The whole argument from the loons is not about safety it's about disarming law abiding citizens.

Gang members? Teenagers, loners, mentally ill people are GANG members now.

It is the Jets vs the Sharks, folks.
How utterly irresponsible a human you are.
Profits over people.

Cowards never watch the video I posted and it is always the fault of others, not of the culture which exists ONLY in this country by people who do not give a darn about life of any kind.
I posted links with proof. Gangbangers are responsible for the majority of mass shooting and a hand gun is the weapon of choice. You morons ignore the crime in most major cities.

I got about 10 seconds into that video and realized it was 60 minutes and passed on the rest of what I'm sure was moving and completely full of bullshit. You loons never get it right and will not listen to those who know better.

I'm not giving up my firearms end of story. They have never killed a human being and unless me and mine are threatened they never will. People like yourself are to stupid to realize that you are usful idiots to those who want to disarm law abiding citizens.

They do not need to hear it. They watched the news where so many were killed with these guns, and when THEY go ballistic, that is the weapon some of them have chosen to use, for MAXIMAL effect.

The more who die, the better. Take as many as they can, and then usually Finally.....kill themselves and get themselves out of the miserable lives they had.

Sometimes for revenge as in the Walmart case. No matter which weapon was used, too many died.

Their point IS to kill as many people as possible on THEIR way out of this world.

It would not happen, that many losses of lives, if it were not for the lifting of the ban on that weapon.
The second worst school shooting in our history happened before the AR-15 was available on the civilian market. The worst school shooting happened with a handgun.

Banning semi-automatic rifles won't do fuck all.

If not for the media, anti-gunners and so-called "experts" hadn't made themselves the best advertisers for shootings, using an AR-15, we wouldn't have this problem.

As if you read it. If you read it, objectively, it actually makes perfect sense. Esp. within the context of the Leftist corporate media not exactly being even handed with the Donald the last 7 years or so.

You're probably one of those bozos who's still convinced he's a Russian spy.

Yeah, sloooooooooow on the uptake.

To put it politely.
The right's war on the Constitution continues.

The right's war on the Constitution continues.
Love the Lefty Threads on Damage Control since Elon Musk took over Twitter and showed us how Obama and Democrat Fascist Goons censored free speech and manipulated Social Media to interfere in our elections and rig them in their favor.

We watched you try to overthrow our Democracy and Overturn our Election for 6 straight years.

When you get caught, all you have is deflections and lies.

This is more of the same and represents nothing but a deflection and another lie from the party of pathological liars.

Calling you disgusting is calling for genocide?

Exactly how snowflakey are you??
If Trump called Democrats disgusting like Biden and Hillary called Republicans deplorable you would spend the rest of your life posting Links to every bad thing a Republican ever did and ignore Democrats who ignore crime and Democrats who commit crimes everyday.

If Trump called Democrats disgusting like Biden and Hillary called Republicans deplorable you would spend the rest of your life posting Links to every bad thing a Republican ever did and ignore Democrats who ignore crime and Democrats who commit crimes everyday.

You're going off on a tangent now that your stupidity was called out.

So now either quote Biden calling for genocide or you're tacitly confessing you're full of shit.

How do you misread, “A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution, other than calling for a termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution?

<crickets>

cc: RhodyPatriot

Biden was not inaugurated at the time. If they are found to have broken their oath everything that happened after is illegitimate.

That would be awesome. The pipeline would start again, we would not be in the Climate Accord bullshit and any deal with Iran would be null and void. Also every piece of legislation passed.
:cuckoo:

You're going off on a tangent now that your stupidity was called out.

So now either quote Biden calling for genocide or you're tacitly confessing you're full of shit.
Translation…
You don’t like being called out for the back-stabbing scumbag you are and one in the Oval
Office.
If you’re a Democrat, that alone is a reason not to be a Democrat.

Forum List

Back