Trump desire to suspend the Constitution is not a deal breaker to Republicans

Is there anything Trump can say or do that IS a Deal Breaker to Republicans?

But Stephanopoulos pressed further, and Joyce ultimately said that Trump's comment should be taken "in context" but that it wouldn't prevent him from supporting Trump if he ends up winning the nomination.

You can't come out against someone who's for suspending the Constitution?" Stephanopoulos pushed back once again.

"He says a lot of things, but that doesn't mean that it's ever going to happen. So you got to [separate] fact from fantasy
If he says you should suspend the Contitution, that's all you need to know! C'mon you fuckin' pussy's, cut the ties that bind!

I don't blame Trump backers for their lack of concern. Our system has enough safeguards to handle the crap shoveled out by either party. Although I guess it would bother me more if the thought came out of a person that tended to think before he/she speaks.

If Trump called Democrats disgusting like Biden and Hillary called Republicans deplorable you would spend the rest of your life posting Links to every bad thing a Republican ever did and ignore Democrats who ignore crime and Democrats who commit crimes everyday.
vzj580mtq94a1.png

democrat crimes?
like pizzagate?

It's all by design: the media and the anti-gunners constantly advertise how effective the AR-15 is as a mass casualty weapon. It isn't rocket science that would be mass shooters are going to hear that and choose it as their weapon of choice. The objective: more mass shootings, the easier it is to ban semi-automatic rifles.
Gun nuts constantly advertise how effective the AR platforms are. They’re great for plinking, pigs, home defense and the best one, defeating tyranny. Even taking out electrical infrastructure! If they weren’t seen as great, they would not be so ubiquitous.

I never said he did.

Of course you did. Did you really think you could get away with lying about this to provide cover for your previous lie??

Emphasis, mine...

Faun: What's wrong with calling a nazi, a nazi? How else do you refer to someone denigrating an entire group of people and calling for their extermination? That's exactly what the nazis did during WWII.

Indeependent: Thanks for posting that Biden is a Nazi.

Gun nuts constantly advertise how effective the AR platforms are. They’re great for plinking, pigs, home defense and the best one, defeating tyranny. Even taking out electrical infrastructure! If they weren’t seen as great, they would not be so ubiquitous.
No we fucking don't...lol.

None of us have ever said that the AR-15 is a better battle rifle than, say, the FN-FAL, or the HK-91.

Sporting rifle? Sure. Battle rifle? It's a fucking toy.

The 308 and 30-06 are far better and more effective cartridges than the 223, or the 5.56

Of course you did. Did you really think you could get away with lying about this to provide cover for your previous lie??

Emphasis, mine...

Faun: What's wrong with calling a nazi, a nazi? How else do you refer to someone denigrating an entire group of people and calling for their extermination? That's exactly what the nazis did during WWII.

Indeependent: Thanks for posting that Biden is a Nazi.
Thanks for failing to back up what you said I posted.
Biden is a demented piece of shit and you are on the same path.
The Nazis did not start off by shooting Jewish Liberals like yourself; yes, over 90% of Jews in Germany were Liberals and wound up finding out they were fucking idiots believing they were loved and then were exterminated.
The Nazis started off by labeling Jews as parasites and on the wrong side of every issue.
That’s where Joe is right now.

You don’t know anything about assimilated Jewish history and don’t pretend you do.

I posted links with proof. Gangbangers are responsible for the majority of mass shooting and a hand gun is the weapon of choice. You morons ignore the crime in most major cities.

I got about 10 seconds into that video and realized it was 60 minutes and passed on the rest of what I'm sure was moving and completely full of bullshit. You loons never get it right and will not listen to those who know better.

I'm not giving up my firearms end of story. They have never killed a human being and unless me and mine are threatened they never will. People like yourself are to stupid to realize that you are usful idiots to those who want to disarm law abiding citizens.
NO ONE is asking you to give up your firearms.

Sleep with them, do whatever you like with them. Just make sure that no one will steal them and end up using them with malice in their minds.

Oh, you endlessly scared gun lovers who sleep with your guns more than with your spouse.

No we fucking don't...lol.

None of us have ever said that the AR-15 is a better battle rifle than, say, the FN-FAL, or the HK-91.

Sporting rifle? Sure. Battle rifle? It's a fucking toy.

The 308 and 30-06 are far better and more effective cartridges than the 223, or the 5.56
Of course that is not what I said, dope.
I said AR platforms. Of which can be chambered in anything with enhancements that allow for military grade ammo.

Thanks for failing to back up what you said I posted.
Biden is a demented piece of shit and you are on the same path.
The Nazis did not start off by shooting Jewish Liberals like yourself; yes, over 90% of Jews in Germany were Liberals and wound up finding out they were fucking idiots believing they were loved and then were exterminated.
The Nazis started off by labeling Jews as parasites and on the wrong side of every issue.
That’s where Joe is right now.

You don’t know anything about assimilated Jewish history and don’t pretend you do.

Your lies continue. I identified nazis as those who denigrate others AND exterminate them. You then said that makes Biden a nazi.

You really are too stupid to understand what you post.

Your lies continue. I identified nazis as those who denigrate others AND exterminate them. You then said that makes Biden a nazi.

You really are too stupid to understand what you post.
You are an idiot.
Progressives hate the fuck out of Jews and will stab you in the back the moment they no longer need you.

What lies?
Be specific?
The Progressives of color around you all think what Ye says.

LOL

Ye is not a Progressive. Even worse, he's an ally of Trump. So are you. Looks like he's one of yours.

So no, you can't prove, "the Progressives of color around you all think what Ye says."

LOL

Ye is not a Progressive. Even worse, he's an ally of Trump. So are you. Looks like he's one of yours.

So no, you can't prove, "the Progressives of color around you all think what Ye says."
Ye is TODAY’S Progressive.
The reason you don’t see this is because you live, like most Jews, in a safe neighborhood.

Ye is TODAY’S Progressive.
The reason you don’t see this is because you live, like most Jews, in a safe neighborhood.

His music is, his politics are not.

Progressivism is leftwing, his politics are all over the board from leftwing to rightwing. He's against abortion rights while Progressives are for it. He's for prayer in school, Progressives are against it.

And again, he's allied with Trump. He literally ran for president hoping to draw the black vote away from Democrats to give Trump an edge.

He's all yours. Progressives don't want him. Most black people don't want him. But you can have him. Trump did, inviting him to dinner recently.

Forum List

Back