Trump desire to suspend the Constitution is not a deal breaker to Republicans

There were nazis 500+ years ago???

Who knew?

face-palm-gif.278959
Nazis are defined by their behavior.
Maligning and Murdering Jews is nothing new and it’s always done by those who enforce other people’s behavior.

Nazis are defined by their behavior.
Maligning and Murdering Jews is nothing new and it’s always done by those who enforce other people’s behavior.

Yes, and that behavior included genocide, not just name calling -- which you idiotically attributed to Biden.

face-palm-gif.278959

Yes, and that behavior included genocide, not just name calling -- which you idiotically attributed to Biden.

face-palm-gif.278959
Are you retarded or just making believe you are retarded?
The Nazis first plan was to expel the Jews.
It’s really pathetic that you have aligned yourself with Jew haters because they haven’t kicked you out of your job and house yet.

Are you retarded or just making believe you are retarded?
The Nazis first plan was to expel the Jews.
It’s really pathetic that you have aligned yourself with Jew haters because they haven’t kicked you out of your job and house yet.

And Biden never said we should expel MAGAt Republicans. So still, not a nazi. And still, all you have is name calling.

So if all it takes to be a nazi is to call people names, then that makes you a nazi.

Henceforth, I shall refer to you as a nazi.

And Biden never said we should expel MAGAt Republicans. So still, not a nazi. And still, all you have is name calling.

So if all it takes to be a nazi is to call people names, then that makes you a nazi.

Henceforth, I shall refer to you as a nazi.
Biden hasn’t said it YET.
The Irony of YOU to accuse someone of tossing insults.

You too haven't promoted genocide yet. So we should expect it from you, right, nazi?
I’m not insulting an entire population within the US.
I also deal quite nicely with people of different races and religions.

Your knowledge of history sucks.
Do you think the Jews were kicked out of Spain in one day?
It was an entire slander campaign.
How stupid are you?
We opted for camps rather than deportation. They’ll be online soon. That’s why Biden averted a rail strike. ;)

Reuters and AP are Liberal now? I guess to a nazi like you, they are.
First…Nazis love insulting people.
Tell us you don’t insult everybody who doesn’t agree with you.
It could be because you’re an arrogant, immature asshole who needs to get his ass kicked outside the gym.

2nd…
Reuters and AP News are my preferred sources but it doesn’t make me trust judges.

I know judges and they are corrupt as they are told to be by their Club Presidents.

First…Nazis love insulting people.
Tell us you don’t insult everybody who doesn’t agree with you.
It could be because you’re an arrogant, immature asshole who needs to get his ass kicked outside the gym.

2nd…
Reuters and AP News are my preferred sources but it doesn’t make me trust judges.

I know judges and they are corrupt as they are told to be by their Club Presidents.

Judges aren't news sources, nazi. But thanks for letting me know you prefer Liberal news outlets.

Forum List

Back