Trump desire to suspend the Constitution is not a deal breaker to Republicans

I said nothing about Fox, nazi.
Another ad hominem by Faun, the Nazi.
I did in it order to be transparent.
The closet sites to the truth are AP News and Reuters and you are losing this discussion with your USUAL inane insults.

Another ad hominem by Faun, the Nazi.
I did in it order to be transparent.
The closet sites to the truth are AP News and Reuters and you are losing this discussion with your USUAL inane insults.

moans the idiot nazi who prefers Liberal news outlets.

Haha, yeah, when I think of cops I think of diehard progressive snowflakes. You got me sold!

What ever freakazoid, it won't be the rank and file that will be getting the subpoenas and put on the hot seat.

What ever freakazoid, it won't be the rank and file that will be getting the subpoenas and put on the hot seat.

Riiiight. It’s not the rank and file and it’s not the Trump appointees who were in charge… it’s the secret deep state cabal implants. Gotchya!!

Riiiight. It’s not the rank and file and it’s not the Trump appointees who were in charge… it’s the secret deep state cabal implants. Gotchya!!

Now you're just acting like a child. I already said Wray is going to be in deep doodoo. Once again, you seem to be having either a retention or comprehension problem.

Now you're just acting like a child. I already said Wray is going to be in deep doodoo. Once again, you seem to be having either a retention or comprehension problem.

Y’all have been saying that a lot of people are going to be in deep doo doo and it never happens. I know you shrugg it off and lazily blame the “deep state” but here in reality it’s obvious. Y’all are being suckered by fake news and distorted facts.

Y’all have been saying that a lot of people are going to be in deep doo doo and it never happens. I know you shrugg it off and lazily blame the “deep state” but here in reality it’s obvious. Y’all are being suckered by fake news and distorted facts.

Trump's organization is in deep doo doo. Does that count?

NEW YORK, Dec 6 (Reuters) - Donald Trump's real estate company was convicted on Tuesday of carrying out a 15-year-long criminal scheme to defraud tax authorities, adding to the legal woes facing the former U.S. president as he campaigns for the office again in 2024.

Of course that is not what I said, dope.
I said AR platforms. Of which can be chambered in anything with enhancements that allow for military grade ammo.
LMAO... military grade ammo? WTF is that, exactly? The only two "military" rounds the AR platform is chambered in are 223/5.56 and 308/7.62x51.

You guys need to learn WTF you're talking about...lol

Remember When?.jpg

Love the Lefty Threads on Damage Control since Elon Musk took over Twitter and showed us how Obama and Democrat Fascist Goons censored free speech and manipulated Social Media to interfere in our elections and rig them in their favor.

We watched you try to overthrow our Democracy and Overturn our Election for 6 straight years.

When you get caught, all you have is deflections and lies.

This is more of the same and represents nothing but a deflection and another lie from the party of pathological liars.
Let’s see…

The head of the GOP, Trump, is calling for the destruction of the Constitution.

Conservatives are flocking to Trump’s defense, spinning, deflecting, and lying about what Trump actually said.

As documented in the OP, Republicans, conservatives, and others on the right have stated that they’d still support and vote for Trump in 2024.

And still no wide-spread condemnation of Trump among Republican elected officials.

Yes, the right's war on the Constitution continues.

I posted links with proof. Gangbangers are responsible for the majority of mass shooting and a hand gun is the weapon of choice. You morons ignore the crime in most major cities.

I got about 10 seconds into that video and realized it was 60 minutes and passed on the rest of what I'm sure was moving and completely full of bullshit. You loons never get it right and will not listen to those who know better.

I'm not giving up my firearms end of story. They have never killed a human being and unless me and mine are threatened they never will. People like yourself are to stupid to realize that you are usful idiots to those who want to disarm law abiding citizens.
As already correctly noted, no one is asking, telling, forcing, or demanding you to ‘give up’ your firearms.

Conservatives need to stop propagating this ridiculous lie.

Let’s see…

Conservatives are flocking to Trump’s defense, spinning, deflecting, and lying about what Trump actually said.

As documented in the OP, Republicans, conservatives, and others on the right have stated that they’d still support and vote for Trump in 2024.

And still no wide-spread condemnation of Trump among Republican elected officials.

Republicans are lining up to declare that THEY defend the Constitution
But refuse to condemn Trump for wanting to terminate it at his convenience.

Just terminate the Constitution and declare me President

As already correctly noted, no one is asking, telling, forcing, or demanding you to ‘give up’ your firearms.
oro
Conservatives need to stop propagating this ridiculous lie.
It's kinda hard when the Potato-in-Chief has said shit like this.

"The idea we still allow semi-automatic weapons to be purchased is sick," Biden said. "Just sick. It has no socially redeeming value. Zero. None. Not a single solitary rationale for it except profit for the gun manufacturers."

and this
"I'm going to try," Biden said. "I’m going to try to get rid of assault weapons."

Let’s see…

Lies. Move on little 666 DemNazi. We aren't falling for your propaganda anymore.

It's kinda hard when the Potato-in-Chief has said shit like this.

"The idea we still allow semi-automatic weapons to be purchased is sick," Biden said. "Just sick. It has no socially redeeming value. Zero. None. Not a single solitary rationale for it except profit for the gun manufacturers."

and this
"I'm going to try," Biden said. "I’m going to try to get rid of assault weapons."

Removing ONE, or two, unnecessary weapons from the hands of gun loves, a weapon which kills dozens of people in a few seconds......SHOULD NOT be missed by those who say that they respect life.

Republicans ARE either pro life, or they are for guns and darn those who get in the way of them having some which should never have come into their hands.

Pro AR 15 ?

OR

Pro Life ?

Choose.

Removing ONE, or two, unnecessary weapons from the hands of gun loves, a weapon which kills dozens of people in a few seconds......SHOULD NOT be missed by those who say that they respect life.

Republicans ARE either pro life, or they are for guns and darn those who get in the way of them having some which should never have come into their hands.

Pro AR 15 ?

OR

Pro Life ?

Choose.
I've posted proof that handguns are used in mass shootings more than rifles and gang members are the ones doing the majority of them. You dumb fuckers are being used by the elite to disarm law abiding citizens. Stop being so fucking stupid and start thinking for yourself.

I've posted proof that handguns are used in mass shootings more than rifles and gang members are the ones doing the majority of them. You dumb fuckers are being used by the elite to disarm law abiding citizens. Stop being so fucking stupid and start thinking for yourself.
There are actually two issues:

1) The Assault rifles

2). The extra ammunition allowed for handguns, more than 10 rounds.

Both have been causing mass murders.
Both have a need to be returned to the way it was before 2004.

Discuss in a civil manner. But I guess being blinded by one's love for the sound of so many bullets going out in a few seconds is just too addictive.

Who in the world needs to kill Deer with an AR-15?

Where is the hunter spirit of catching a deer with one bullet?

And will it ever interest you to learn what so many bullets hitting a child's body does to that body?
Have you read any of the reports? DNA needs to be gathered to recognize each person.

Swear all you like. Non necessary weapons for civilians should not be in the hands of civilians. Beyond a certain number of shots should not be allowed for civilians.

The experiment since 2004 has failed miserably and needs to go back to what it was like before it.

Keep as many of your other weapons you like, and it is unlikely that any government is going to go door to door demanding people's AR-15. So STOP
lying that what would be coming is UN-ARMING people like yourself.

Be part of the solution and not part of the problem.

WANT to save people from being shot to death both by the AR-15 and the unlimited number of bullets.

Think about it.

Forum List

Back