Trump desire to suspend the Constitution is not a deal breaker to Republicans

You hate the constitution and you know it hypocrite... did the FBI break the rules in the constitution when they interfered in the 2020 election?....
No

There is nothing in the Constitution about private entities setting rules of conduct and determining what is propaganda and misinformation
Nothing preventing them from asking the FBI to help them

Maybe you could show me the “rules” where you object

No

There is nothing in the Constitution about private entities setting rules of conduct and determining what is propaganda and misinformation
Nothing preventing them from asking the FBI to help them

Maybe you could show me the “rules” where you object
The FBI was involved dummy....

Government agencies interfering with a national election for the party in power is unconstitutional.... and illegal....
file:///C:/Users/Ed/Searches/Downloads/GPO-CONAN-1992-10-11.pdf
Read and learn dummy.... read the 10th amendment to the constitution dummy....

Nobody interfered with the election

Democrats were not in power…Trump was running the FBI and the Director of the FBI was a Republican hand picked by Trump

The 10th Amendment has nothing to do with the FBI Dummy

Democrats were not in power…Trump was running the FBI and the Director of the FBI was a Republican hand picked by Trump

Is the FBI a government agency?... why yes it is and that is what the 10th amendment is all about stupid.... and suppressing bad news on the Biden's was election interference.... and I think you know it... but can't admit it....

The FBI interfered with the 2016 election.

There are actually two issues:

1) The Assault rifles

2). The extra ammunition allowed for handguns, more than 10 rounds.

Both have been causing mass murders.
Both have a need to be returned to the way it was before 2004.

Discuss in a civil manner. But I guess being blinded by one's love for the sound of so many bullets going out in a few seconds is just too addictive.

Who in the world needs to kill Deer with an AR-15?

Where is the hunter spirit of catching a deer with one bullet?

And will it ever interest you to learn what so many bullets hitting a child's body does to that body?
Have you read any of the reports? DNA needs to be gathered to recognize each person.

Swear all you like. Non necessary weapons for civilians should not be in the hands of civilians. Beyond a certain number of shots should not be allowed for civilians.

The experiment since 2004 has failed miserably and needs to go back to what it was like before it.

Keep as many of your other weapons you like, and it is unlikely that any government is going to go door to door demanding people's AR-15. So STOP
lying that what would be coming is UN-ARMING people like yourself.

Be part of the solution and not part of the problem.

WANT to save people from being shot to death both by the AR-15 and the unlimited number of bullets.

Think about it.
Shall not be infringed . My State and local Government will tell the Feds to go fuck themselves and their bans. If you loons want to ban guns you should be the ones stacking up and kicking in doors, but you want because you are all cowards.

Is the FBI a government agency?... why yes it is and that is what the 10th amendment is all about stupid.... and suppressing bad news on the Biden's was election interference.... and I think you know it... but can't admit it....
So?

They are not interfering with an election
They are free to talk to Twitter if requested and Twitter is welcome to send them away

Of course that is not what I said, dope.
I said AR platforms. Of which can be chambered in anything with enhancements that allow for military grade ammo.
I can tell when people have never served the minute they say "military grade". It doesn't mean what you loons think it does. It really means made by the lowest bidder.

I can tell when people have never served the minute they say "military grade". It doesn't mean what you loons think it does. It really means made by the lowest bidder.

Means nothing like that

It means meeting military specifications for performance and survivability

You shut up. I wasted too much time already on you.

You are morally bankrupt that you do not care how many people are killed by gun lovers who cannot do without ONE gun in their possession in order to save lives:

"how many mass shootings have been committed by NRA members? zero. the vast majority have been committed by brain dead liberals whose actions have been fueled by the hate filled rhetoric from the left wing media and the dem party."
what I said is true, that it pisses you off is your problem. moral bankruptcy is a trait of all liberals. The 2nd amendment exists so we can protect ourselves from an oppressive government, wake the fuck up.

Forum List

Back