Trump desire to suspend the Constitution is not a deal breaker to Republicans

His music is, his politics are not.

Progressivism is leftwing, his politics are all over the board from leftwing to rightwing. He's against abortion rights while Progressives are for it. He's for prayer in school, Progressives are against it.

And again, he's allied with Trump. He literally ran for president hoping to draw the black vote away from Democrats to give Trump an edge.

He's all yours. Progressives don't want him. Most black people don't want him. But you can have him. Trump did, inviting him to dinner recently.
Trump is well aware that Ye has mental illness issues.
When Ye is hateful, he is showing his Progressive side.

:itsok:

Tell me again how Biden proposes genocide.

:abgg2q.jpg:
I take it you suck at Cause and Effect, not that I’m shocked.
I also take it you’re no more than 30 years old because you’re too inexperienced at seeing how one thing leads to another.
Don’t fret as you might become a MAGA when you hit your mid-50s and your ass is fired.
Please don’t try and tell me you’re in your 50s.

I take it you suck at Cause and Effect, not that I’m shocked.
I also take it you’re no more than 30 years old because you’re too inexperienced at seeing how one thing leads to another.
Don’t fret as you might become a MAGA when you hit your mid-50s and your ass is fired.
Please don’t try and tell me you’re in your 50s.

There is no cause and effect here. I pointed out how the nazi's were genocidal maniacs and you said that makes Biden a nazi.

Your idiocy is your problem, no one else's.

Ok but you’re ignoring my question about the child rape. There was supposedly videos of Hunter raping little girls on that laptop, right? So if that is true and if it was verified then why didn’t Trumps DOJ, Bill Barr, do something about?

Ask this guy.

Timothy Thibault, the FBI agent alleged to have interfered with an investigation into Hunter Biden

Ask this guy.

Timothy Thibault, the FBI agent alleged to have interfered with an investigation into Hunter Biden

Can’t, I don’t know either of them. I can however make the point again that all of this was done under Wray and Barr’s watch who were both appointed by Trump. If they were acting inappropriately Trump could have replaced them at any time. This tells me that their inaction was from no legal bases or credible evidence being there. But you keep playing the conspiracy games

LOL

Why the fuck do you think I'm the only one with information about that lawsuit?

Again, accept reality for once... you didn't know which case I was talking about when I pointed out it's been to multiple courts.

You still don't know.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Damn, you still haven't said what fucking law suit your talking about, I guess you're just too stupid to figure that out.
What we have here is an ignorant fucking commie intentionally causing a failure to communicate.

Can’t, I don’t know either of them. I can however make the point again that all of this was done under Wray and Barr’s watch who were both appointed by Trump. If they were acting inappropriately Trump could have replaced them at any time. This tells me that their inaction was from no legal bases or credible evidence being there. But you keep playing the conspiracy games

You obviously have reading comprehension problems. Get an adult to read post 750 to ya, real slow.

Damn, you still haven't said what fucking law suit your talking about, I guess you're just too stupid to figure that out.
What we have here is an ignorant fucking commie intentionally causing a failure to communicate.

I don't believe that you asked. But anyway... Brunson v. Alma S. Adams; et al.,

There is no cause and effect here. I pointed out how the nazi's were genocidal maniacs and you said that makes Biden a nazi.

Your idiocy is your problem, no one else's.
There goes your Liberal ego again.
The Nazis started off with insults and slogans.
Biden is just beginning by maligning 1/2 the nation.

There goes your Liberal ego again.
The Nazis started off with insults and slogans.
Biden is just beginning by maligning 1/2 the nation.

Imbecile, "nazi" wouldn't be a pejorative if all the nazis had done was call Jews, names. That took genocide. That's what I pointed out. That's when you idiotically, and falsely, said that makes Biden a nazi.

Savvy?

Imbecile, "nazi" wouldn't be a pejorative if all the nazis had done was call Jews, names. That took genocide. That's what I pointed out. That's when you idiotically, and falsely, said that makes Biden a nazi.

Savvy?
Your knowledge of history sucks.
Do you think the Jews were kicked out of Spain in one day?
It was an entire slander campaign.
How stupid are you?

Well I see you don't know the story. The computer was given to the FBI in 2019, and when the computer repairman saw the FBI was going to sit on it, he gave a copy to Gulliani. And yes, with all the incriminating evidence on the laptop, you'd think hunter should be in jail. What does that tell you about our judicial system in general and the FBI in particular? Of course the guy that was identified in the FBI that suppressed the laptop was allowed to resign with no repercussions. You'll see more calls for Wray to resign and/or his impeachment next year. The house judicial committee is all over it.

Ok, I reread this post and had my mom also read it to me so its crystal clear. I already responded to it though. I can do so again if you'd like.

What does that tell you about our judicial system in general and the FBI in particular?
It tells me that upon vetting the information they had they found nothing there. Especially since this was all under Trumps admin. You can't play the Biden deep state cover up BS that you usually play. This was under Trumps guys. No arrests = nothing there ; not deep state conspiracy unless you have evidence of it.

Ok, I reread this post and had my mom also read it to me so its crystal clear. I already responded to it though. I can do so again if you'd like.

What does that tell you about our judicial system in general and the FBI in particular?
It tells me that upon vetting the information they had they found nothing there. Especially since this was all under Trumps admin. You can't play the Biden deep state cover up BS that you usually play. This was under Trumps guys. No arrests = nothing there ; not deep state conspiracy unless you have evidence of it.

Much of the evidence has come out, with much more to come with the new congress. Perhaps you'll come to understand how completely partisan the national security apparatus has become.

Your knowledge of history sucks.
Do you think the Jews were kicked out of Spain in one day?
It was an entire slander campaign.
How stupid are you?

There were nazis 500+ years ago???

Who knew?

face-palm-gif.278959

Much of the evidence has come out, with much more to come with the new congress. Perhaps you'll come to understand how completely partisan the national security apparatus has become.

Haha, yeah, when I think of cops I think of diehard progressive snowflakes. You got me sold!

Forum List

Back