Trump desire to suspend the Constitution is not a deal breaker to Republicans

Ohhhh nazi! Gee I never heard that before. It's almost a good as racist,

The only thing worth saying is.....
Nazis are better than democrats. Way better.
Unfortunately Nazis do exist. They are all on the Republican side. They all voted for Trump.

You may not be one of them. But surely you do NOT care about the Constitution and the Laws of the country, because Trump and others have made it clear that those two do not matter to him, and many Republicans who hold office.

At least calling anyone a Nazi is not the same, as you did, as calling for the extermination of a group of people, JUST AS the Nazis did.

"Democrats are the spawn of Satan and need to be extinguished."

At least calling anyone a Nazi is not the same, as you did, as calling for the extermination of a group of people, JUST AS the Nazis did.

"Democrats are the spawn of Satan and need to be extinguished."
Just the Democrats who believe Biden is a great President.
Many Democrats realize he is senile.
Tell us you live in a slum.
I bet you live in a very safe neighborhood.

Unfortunately Nazis do exist. They are all on the Republican side. They all voted for Trump.

You may not be one of them. But surely you do NOT care about the Constitution and the Laws of the country, because Trump and others have made it clear that those two do not matter to him, and many Republicans who hold office.
I care that democrats are destroyed. Literally and politically. The more democrats shriek and squirm the better I feel. They are pushing toward the ultimate conclusion. The Constitution was written for a moral and religious people. It does not apply to democrats.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

So now your story is Republicans had actual evidence of widespread fraud but have not released it in 2 years because Democrats voted against delaying certification to hold an election???? Why the fuck would they hide it????

Holyfuckingshit! You're killing me, FruitLoops.

rotfl-gif.288736

rotfl-gif.288736

rotfl-gif.288736
No, I am telling you the only thing that matters is the vote not to investigate the 2020 election on Jan. 6. By siding with the alleged fraudsters they violated their oath of office. Not hard to understand at all.

I care that democrats are destroyed. Literally and politically. The more democrats shriek and squirm the better I feel. They are pushing toward the ultimate conclusion. The Constitution was written for a moral and religious people. It does not apply to democrats.
"The Constitution was written for a moral and religious people."

The Founders were NOT religious people, and DID NOT write the Constitution for religious lunatics.

Anyone who wants religious lunacy may move to Vatican City or any country around the world where Theocracy rules.

Do yourself a favor, STOP bringing religion into these discussions. Religion has nothing to do with any of it.

You want to do away, kill, more than half of the US population and you call yourself a Moral and Religious person.

It is called a massacre and worse, a Holocaust.

What's wrong with calling a nazi, a nazi? How else do you refer to someone denigrating an entire group of people and calling for their extermination? That's exactly what the nazis did during WWII.

The Founders were NOT religious people
This is ignorant.

There were many founders and they had different religious denominations and thus diverse beliefs.

A few in particular - chiefly Jefferson - had very complex thoughts on the topic, was well-read on a variety of religions, and at different times in his life seemed to express different sentiments, because, you know, human beings do that.

It is worth noting that his letter to the Danbury baptists informs you only of his thoughts on the matter, not a consensus of others, and it's worth noting that Jefferson didn't write the Bill of Rights, but was just one voice of many supporting its ratification. Said letter was obviously NOT ratified as law.

Last edited:

Of course he's a rightwing Trump voter. I haven't seen a genocidal maniac on this forum who isn't.

What's funny is how they try to paint nazism as leftwing when all the nazis on this forum are on the right.

Again, good luck with that, nazi.

No, I am telling you the only thing that matters is the vote not to investigate the 2020 election on Jan. 6. By siding with the alleged fraudsters they violated their oath of office. Not hard to understand at all.

FruitLoops, first you claimed Republicans had real evidence of election fraud they wanted to present in an investigation.

When asked to see it, you said they never made it public because they didn’t get their investigation.

That was nearly 2 years ago.

Do you realize how mental you are?? :cuckoo:

"The Constitution was written for a moral and religious people."

The Founders were NOT religious people, and DID NOT write the Constitution for religious lunatics.

Anyone who wants religious lunacy may move to Vatican City or any country around the world where Theocracy rules.

Do yourself a favor, STOP bringing religion into these discussions. Religion has nothing to do with any of it.

You want to do away, kill, more than half of the US population and you call yourself a Moral and Religious person.

It is called a massacre and worse, a Holocaust.
John Adam's said. "The Constitution was written for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for the governance of any other."

I'll believe John Adam's over you, any day. The Founders were very religious people. To the democrats that destroyed the monuments in memoriam to these great men, they were white, male, slave owners. Now you want to use their glory for yourself. Never gonna happen.

From time to time Americans have been called upon to battle evil and tyranny. This time, Americans must look among themselves as the enemy is within.

if the truth offends you then that is your problem, not mine.
Your endless lies offend me. And I will keep condemning your lies and showing the truth.

So many allege and allege, and have nothing to show for it because there is NOTHING to show.

Lies have very short legs.

Your endless lies offend me. And I will keep condemning your lies and showing the truth.

So many allege and allege, and have nothing to show for it because there is NOTHING to show.

Lies have very short legs.
what in that post was a lie? put up or shut up.

What's wrong with calling a nazi, a nazi? How else do you refer to someone denigrating an entire group of people and calling for their extermination? That's exactly what the nazis did during WWII.

Now that you have identified the nazis, what are you going to do about it? Hopefully you will do what your brave grandfather's did. Go to war and stop them.

Forum List

Back