Trump desire to suspend the Constitution is not a deal breaker to Republicans

Gun control. They are not rewriting they are flat out ignoring the Constitution.
Banning Military Assault weapons from civilian hands in NOT going against the Constitution. Anyone is still going to be able and allowed to buy any other guns they choose.

And there absolutely needs to be a background check, etc. Nothing to be against here.

The issue continues to be the NRA representing the gun manufacturers who want to sell the American public any and all guns they make in order to make more money.

Why are you for the Manufacturers making a ton of money out of some of the guns which civilians never had before and truly should not be having now, but do since 2004?

How are mass shootings agreeing with you?

To a man, they still fear Trump and refuse to criticize him

They hope that he loses but would never contribute to that loss
in reality its the dems and the DC deep state that fear Trump, because they know that he would continue to expose them in a second term. Why do you support corruption in our government?

Banning Military Assault weapons from civilian hands in NOT going against the Constitution. Anyone is still going to be able and allowed to buy any other guns they choose.

And there absolutely needs to be a background check, etc. Nothing to be against here.

The issue continues to be the NRA representing the gun manufacturers who want to sell the American public any and all guns they make in order to make more money.

Why are you for the Manufacturers making a ton of money out of some of the guns which civilians never had before and truly should not be having now, but do since 2004?

how many mass shootings have been committed by NRA members? zero. the vast majority have been committed by brain dead liberals whose actions have been fueled by the hate filled rhetoric from the left wing media and the dem party.

in reality its the dems and the DC deep state that fear Trump, because they know that he would continue to expose them in a second term. Why do you support corruption in our government?
DEEP STATE

has never been invalid. It's the politicians and unelected bureaucrats that blatantly ignore the Constitution, thats the real problem with this country
Yes it is invalid. It became invalid when the US Government FORCED a dozen states who wished to leave the Union, to remain in it.

FDR then went a step further by gutting the basic limitations on the Federal Government and completely ignoring - Article I, Section 8 and the Tenth Amendment.

That tradition has continued for nearly a century now, across all levels of government.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

So now your story is Republicans had actual evidence of widespread fraud but have not released it in 2 years because Democrats voted against delaying certification to hold an election???? Why the fuck would they hide it????

Holyfuckingshit! You're killing me, FruitLoops.

rotfl-gif.288736

rotfl-gif.288736

rotfl-gif.288736
May I remind some people as to who was in the Republican House at the time:

Marjorie Taylor Greene. she would have never kept it hidden.

Mo Brooks, who was at the rally with Trump

Lauren Boebert

Any of the above would have seen the proof Lastamender is alleging and brought a bullhorn out.

No bullhorn. All quiet on the DC front.

Lastamender cannot figure out why.

yes, and includes both parties and many foreign interests who are bribing our congresspersons and government officials like Biden, Pelosi, Kerry, Romney and others.

DEEP STATE!
:ack-1:

I’ll agree, but not for the reason you think….those Judges were afraid to stick their heads up and follow their oath….They were cowards.
The Constitution you are following, which you think the Judges should follow, is very different then the real one the Courts and the Supreme Court have to follow.

how many mass shootings have been committed by NRA members? zero. the vast majority have been committed by brain dead liberals whose actions have been fueled by the hate filled rhetoric from the left wing media and the dem party.
You are morally bankrupt to post something as empty and vapid as this post.

I bet money you think an AR-15 is a "Military Assault weapon "? I served , so did two of my children. My Father, two Uncles and Maternal Grandfather served in Vietnam. Except for the Coastguard every branch of the military has been covered by my family. What we all had in common is that none of us were issued an AR-15. Other than a few cosmetic similarities the AR-15 is a semi-fire only. The M-16 that everyone in my family carried has always been a selective fire weapon.

Whenever I hear someone mention the words "Military Assault weapon " I automatically realize they do not know what the fuck they are talking about.

No military weapon has been used in a mass shooting that I'm aware of. Maybe you could list the ones that used them ? Otherwise I'll just continue believing that you are a moron and don't know what the fuck your talking about.

I bet money you think an AR-15 is a "Military Assault weapon "? I served , so did two of my children. My Father, two Uncles and Maternal Grandfather served in Vietnam. Except for the Coastguard every branch of the military has been covered by my family. What we all had in common is that none of us were issued an AR-15. Other than a few cosmetic similarities the AR-15 is a semi-fire only. The M-16 that everyone in my family carried has always been a selective fire weapon.

Whenever I hear someone mention the words "Military Assault weapon " I automatically realize they do not know what the fuck they are talking about.
The AR-15 may not be a Military assault weapon, but it does require a total ban from the hands of civilians who in most, if not all, cases of mass homicide is the weapon of choice.

George W Bush was against ending the banning of those weapons in 2004. And are many other Republicans.

Money talks, no matter how much someone like yourself would like to believe that this kind of weapon does belong in anybody's hands.

No military weapon has been used in a mass shooting that I'm aware of. Maybe you could list the ones that used them ? Otherwise I'll just continue believing that you are a moron and don't know what the fuck your talking about.
Vide the video above. You defend a mass shooting weapon way too much instead of wanting to see an end to mass shootings which these weapons do cause.

The AR-15 may not be a Military assault weapon, but it does require a total ban from the hands of civilians who in most, if not all, cases of mass homicide is the weapon of choice.

George W Bush was against ending the banning of those weapons in 2004. And are many other Republicans.

Money talks, no matter how much someone like yourself would like to believe that this kind of weapon does belong in anybody's hands.

The majority of mass shootings are perpetrated by gang members and handguns are used most. Again you do not know what the fuck you are talking about. A little effort on your part would see you educated on the subject. Instead you morons let the media and politicians control your thought process.

Forum List

Back