Trump desire to suspend the Constitution is not a deal breaker to Republicans

Half of them were appointed by Trump.

They were afraid.

Afraid of breaking the law they swore to abide.

Those who break the law are impeached and lose their jobs. Very cowardly of them.
I’ll agree, but not for the reason you think….those Judges were afraid to stick their heads up and follow their oath….They were cowards.

They're fine with this.

Historic times, indeed. All this paranoia, based solely on manipulation.
As though you have the authority to label an entire group….I have voiced several times that I’m not “fine with it”, but don’t let that stand in the way of your juvenile, petty ad hom…

It wasn't about contacting people who were involved with emails. There was much more content than just that. There was no one who had the hard drive analyzed for inserting content maliciously until after the election.

Of course the notion that any content was maliciously inserted was pure commie propaganda from the get. The laptop went from hunter, to the repair shop to the FBI. Doesn't seem the xiden kids were taught to care for their personal property, hunter surrendered his laptop and ashley lost her diary. Too freaking funny.

LOL

Retard, I was talking about one particular case which went through several courts. And Trump was not a party to it. When you don't know what others are talking about, you should STFU.

I guess you're the only one that had that information. You're not too good at communications, are ya.

I never tire of watching Trump troll Democrats. They are so easily triggered, that all it took for LoL's was a man who enjoys triggering them.

None of the crazy stuff that Trump says is a deal breaker for Trumpers because Trumpers are not interested in a smooth-talking political speech maker whose words are carefully scripted for him.

What Trump says and what Trump does are very different things. Few, if any, of us would vote for him if he really did go around grabbing pussies and terminating the Constitution.

Meanwhile, any Democrat who shows actual respect for the Constitution would be instantly cancelled for quoting a racist document, and two out of the last three Democratic presidents are credibly accused of raping their own supporters.

Are you seriously calling all Trump lawyers STUPID, Unprofessional, Irresponsible ?

Do you mean that those lawyers, before going into 60 plus courts, did NOT investigate everything thoroughly to bring the facts to court?

What were they ? INCOMPETENT ?

Did they lose their facts on the way to court?

What happened? Really !!!! I want to know. !!!!
In all fairness, Trump does have difficulty hiring competent lawyers.
First of all, he doesn’t take their advice
Then, he demands they make ridiculous claims on his behalf
Then he refuses to pay them

I never tire of watching Trump troll Democrats. They are so easily triggered, that all it took for LoL's was a man who enjoys triggering them.

None of the crazy stuff that Trump says is a deal breaker for Trumpers because Trumpers are not interested in a smooth-talking political speech maker whose words are carefully scripted for him.

What Trump says and what Trump does are very different things. Few, if any, of us would vote for him if he really did go around grabbing pussies and terminating the Constitution.

Meanwhile, any Democrat who shows actual respect for the Constitution would be instantly cancelled for quoting a racist document, and two out of the last three Democratic presidents are credibly accused of raping their own supporters.

He harms Republicans more than he harms Democrats

With a key Senate run-off in Georgia, he dines with a noted White Supremacist and then wants to terminate the Constitution.

To Democrats, he is the gift that keeps on giving

In all fairness, Trump does have difficulty hiring competent lawyers.
First of all, he doesn’t take their advice
Then, he demands they make ridiculous claims on his behalf
Then he refuses to pay them
Your characterizations are what is ridiculous…

He harms Republicans more than he harms Democrats

With a key Senate run-off in Georgia, he dines with a noted White Supremacist and then wants to terminate the Constitution.

To Democrats, he is the gift that keeps on giving
Is there any evidence you wouldn’t lie about ANY Republican like this?

Your characterizations are what is ridiculous…

Sidney Powell?

1670329414960.jpeg

Yep, it is all that is necessary. You could not point out the lie, thus you were the liar.
Oh, but I did…I said his characterization was a lie, I shouldn’t have to spell out everything for you, I thought you were smarter than that, I guess not.

We should all note your defense of rw though, Mr. Independent…

Forum List

Back