Trump desire to suspend the Constitution is not a deal breaker to Republicans

Courts, legitimate authorities, states and trumps own people were saying the election was good.
All of whom are participants in the great and nefarious conspiracy to keep hidden away from the people the evidence proving the election was stolen and the fraud that facilitated denying Trump his second term; an infamous cabal of deep staters, globalists, and corrupt jurists and politicians.

Of course it does. You went after a poster for cherry picking lines and taken them out of context. That exact thing was done by you and your ilk with that quote from Biden at the town hall. That was my point that started this whole discussion

Well child, I don't know about my ilk, but the quotes I had in mind were very much in context. Also I was right, the quote in the link in the OP was cherry picked and out of context.

All of whom are participants in the great and nefarious conspiracy to keep hidden away from the people the evidence proving the election was stolen and the fraud that facilitated denying Trump his second term; an infamous cabal of deep staters, globalists, and corrupt jurists and politicians.
Pretty incredible right. The massive efficiency and effectiveness and coordination it takes to keep all this evidence hidden. Something we all know the government is known for. 👍

I heard they will hear the case Jan.5th, 2023. I did not get a source so do not ask. But it is not that far away.

Again, you heard wrong. The next scheduled action is on 1.6.23 and it's to decide whether or not to grant certiorari...

Screenshot_20221206_010825_Samsung Internet.jpg

the Department of Justice can't be trusted ...voters can’t be trusted ... the poll workers can’t be trusted ... the voting machines can’t be trusted ... the canvasing boards can't be trusted ... the recounts can't be trusted ... the audits can't be trusted ... Democrats can't be trusted ... Republicans can't be trusted ... the media can’t be trusted ... the news can't be trusted ... Sydney Powell can't be trusted ... Lin Wood can't be trusted ... William Barr can’t be trusted ... Christopher Wray can't be trusted ... the guy who was in charge of election security can’t be trusted ... Georgia's Republican Secretary of State can't be trusted ... Gabriel Sterling, his Republican COO and Trump voter, can't be trusted ... the Republican-led Maricopa board of elections can't be trusted ... the Racine board of elections can't be trusted ... Mike Pence can't be trusted ... the pillow guy can't be trusted ... Cyber Ninja's can't be trusted ... the Arizona audit can't be trusted ... the Wisconsin audit can't be trusted ... the Wisconsin Attorney General can't be trusted ... state authorities can't be trusted ... the lower courts can’t be trusted ... the appellate courts can’t be trusted ... the Supreme Court can’t be trusted ... the United States Congress can't be trusted ...

But Donald Trump can be trusted.

Pretty incredible right. The massive efficiency and effectiveness and coordination it takes to keep all this evidence hidden. Something we all know the government is known for. 👍
The perception that government is ‘inefficient’ is part of the conspiracy; a façade behind which the conspirators conceal the facts, evidence, truth.

It’s the Russian nesting doll paradigm of conspiracies.

Show that evidence here...
I am not a member of Congress that had it. If there was an investigation they would have sween it and the complicit politicians knew that. That means the whole country would see it and they could not risk. That is what happened and thank God the Constitution says what it says. It hangs their asses.

Liar. He showed the Biden camp asked Twitter to take down nude images of Hunter Biden, which were violations of their ToS anyway. That's not illegal interference.
Oh my!! Did you see Hunter's weenie?
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I am not a member of Congress that had it. If there was an investigation they would have sween it and the complicit politicians knew that. That means the whole country would see it and they could not risk. That is what happened and thank God the Constitution says what it says. It hangs their asses.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

So now your story is Republicans had actual evidence of widespread fraud but have not released it in 2 years because Democrats voted against delaying certification to hold an election???? Why the fuck would they hide it????

Holyfuckingshit! You're killing me, FruitLoops.

rotfl-gif.288736

rotfl-gif.288736

rotfl-gif.288736

News outlets were acting responsible for not releasing dirt that could sway an election based on that laptop when there was no clear chain of custody and anyone in possession of it could have put anything on there.

What a crock of commie bullshit. The laptop was verified by the NY Post, the validity of it's contents were also verified before the election. And reverified since. Yet 52 treacherous bastards from the national security apparatus, who had no knowledge of the contents, outright lied about it, to effect the election. And the LSM and media giants fell right in line and amplified their lies. Together they defrauded the United States. And there better be some consequences.

Forum List

Back