Trump desire to suspend the Constitution is not a deal breaker to Republicans

There has been NO factual allegations of fraud.

Which members are you talking about?

Share the sources.

You have never been, never will be an expert on the Constitution.

Try taking some classes on what the Constitution says before you continue to bend it to beyond recognition.

Sure there are, the PA courts illegally altered election procedures in violation of PA laws and its Constitution. GA SOS illegally entered into a consent decree to alter GA election procedures, which was beyond his authority. And that's just two examples.

No , they did not. All they did was side with the enemies of the Constitution. And that violated their oath of office.
You may never notice this, because you do not care to learn what the Constitution actually says....

You.....are an enemy of the Constitution .

Seriously, go learn what it is, what it says, what it stands for in some Constitution class.

The Constitution is very clear on what needs to happen in elections. You know nothing about it.
Go learn.

Sure there are, the PA courts illegally altered election procedures in violation of PA laws and its Constitution. GA SOS illegally entered into a consent decree to alter GA election procedures, which was beyond his authority. And that's just two examples.

Sections of the voting rights act were found to be unconstitutional. The courts did NOT invalidate a single vote cast under procedures later found to be unconstitutional.

Good for you. The example I was giving for the next breath was the townhall that people cherry picked and lied about

Perhaps you should have said that. It had nothing to do with what I originally said.

Sections of the voting rights act were found to be unconstitutional. The courts did NOT invalidate a single vote cast under procedures later found to be unconstitutional.

The question was factual allegations of fraud. Your deflection notwithstanding, I pointed out two.

You may never notice this, because you do not care to learn what the Constitution actually says....

You.....are an enemy of the Constitution .

Seriously, go learn what it is, what it says, what it stands for in some Constitution class.

The Constitution is very clear on what needs to happen in elections. You know nothing about it.
Go learn.
That video explains exactly what the Constitution says. You do not like the rule of law?

The question was factual allegations of fraud. Your deflection notwithstanding, I pointed out two.

And I pointed out that even if true, the courts would not upset the results of the election, held under rules later found to be illegal or unconstitutional.

That video explains exactly what the Constitution says. You do not like the rule of law?
That video is about a Supreme Court case where it takes Biden, Harris and all who voted to certify the 2020 election to court. It is suing them.

Those who brought that lawsuit are going to have a darn time proving that all of those people committed a crime, or went against the Constitution in such a way that ALL of them should be thrown out of their offices.

It is not going to happen. It is not, because it is a Waste Of Time lawsuit. Nothing more, nothing less.

That is all some Republicans know to do now, actually since Obama became President. Waste time and hope that in the next election the voters will vote the Democrats out and them in.

It is backfiring on them. On a daily basis.

I will patiently wait for the results of this case, which will come out sooner or later.

Kari lake is not giving up the fight for election integrity.
Haha, I’m sure she is working hard for election integrity and it has nothing to do with fund raising off it like Trump has been doing for the past few years. Come on dude, stop being a puppet and open your eyes. It’s a game and you’re being played

Are you saying that Vice President Pence chose to become a criminal and certify someone who had not won the electoral votes?
I think that Trump and Pence had an honest disagreement over what a VP can do during the certification meeting of Congress.

And I pointed out that even if true, the courts would not upset the results of the election, held under rules later found to be illegal or unconstitutional.
Biden was not inaugurated at the time. If they are found to have broken their oath everything that happened after is illegitimate.

That would be awesome. The pipeline would start again, we would not be in the Climate Accord bullshit and any deal with Iran would be null and void. Also every piece of legislation passed.

We need more trolls to gloat about criminals winning. I bet you can help with that.
You just skip the entire legal system and make the judgement yourself of who’s a criminal based in third party info you get from the media and political hacks…. Well done man, that’s just pathetic

That video is about a Supreme Court case where it takes Biden, Harris and all who voted to certify the 2020 election to court. It is suing them.

Those who brought that lawsuit are going to have a darn time proving that all of those people committed a crime, or went against the Constitution in such a way that ALL of them should be thrown out of their offices.

It is not going to happen. It is not, because it is a Waste Of Time lawsuit. Nothing more, nothing less.

That is all some Republicans know to do now, actually since Obama became President. Waste time and hope that in the next election the voters will vote the Democrats out and them in.

It is backfiring on them. On a daily basis.

I will patiently wait for the results of this case, which will come out sooner or later.
They have to prove that those Congress members violated there oath of office, that is all. This is a civil suit. Criminal charges for treason are down the road.

You just skip the entire legal system and make the judgement yourself of who’s a criminal based in third party info you get from the media and political hacks…. Well done man, that’s just pathetic
That is exactly what Congress did when they voted no to investigate. You sure are not getting any smarter.

Perhaps you should have said that. It had nothing to do with what I originally said.

Of course it does. You went after a poster for cherry picking lines and taken them out of context. That exact thing was done by you and your ilk with that quote from Biden at the town hall. That was my point that started this whole discussion

If you look at the record of the case, their case was dismissed (thrown out of court) , and they appealed it to the circuit court, (result pending), but because of rule 11, they were able to appeal directly to the Supreme Court.

The only decision the court will make, is whether the case should be reinstated (back to step 1)

They have to prove that those Congress members violated there oath of office, that is all. This is a civil suit. Criminal charges for treason are down the road.
It will not happen. Because it did not happen.

Endless waste of the court's time.

Angry Judges ahead !!!

Forum List

Back