Trump Despicable Political Speech to Boy Scouts Slammed by Former Scouts and Parents

It was a phenomenal speech. Trump had incredible support. The gist was how they can become successful.

A must see!

Here is the full speech.

Well? Let's ALL view this. So-Called Speech.

Remember that the majority of Americans voted against him. Every single parent in our boys scouts group have 0 respect for the bully.

If my son attended I would be made sure he leaves....trump is a bad example for our kids, and shame on them having him give a speech. He's a bully, narcissist and sexist....i wouldn't let him within a mile from my kids. Worst example to give to the upcoming generation.

My son was a member...he is 10 now, left last year and I'm glad now he did knowing that Trump will stain the organisation with his filth.
The guy says he won't do politics and what he does 1 minute later, get political......just wow!!!!....
Yeah, because a Democrat would never get political!

Who do you turds think you're fooling?

Nine presidents have addressed the boy scouts, this was the first time a president talked about his election.

Since most Moon Bats are homosexuals then it is unlikely you would have a son, correct?

The Scouts loved Trump being there. Just because you are a pink pussy hat wearing Moon Bat don't mean the rest of America is that way.

They do go to public school and they shower there.
Obama was a gentleman, well spoken unlike Trump he's a bully and has a filthy mouth. Sorry if one can't see this, that means that's ok to be a bully and an ass.

My kids don't shower in public showers :).
I use my headphones when I watch the news...when Trump was at the primaries, my 9 year old told me, daddy why does he make faces like little kids.

If my son attended I would be made sure he leaves....trump is a bad example for our kids, and shame on them having him give a speech. He's a bully, narcissist and sexist....i wouldn't let him within a mile from my kids. Worst example to give to the upcoming generation.

Nine presidents have addressed the boy scouts, this was the first time a president talked about his election.

So you think a good example for kids is a President who forces your daughter to shower alongside a tranny with a dick?
Your kids don't go to public school? Who are you trying to kid. Either admit that you are content to let your daughter shower with a tranny with a dick or admit Obama was not a good role model.

Trump chose a captured audience to give a despicable speech to Boy Scouts attending a National Scouting event. No, the crowd Trump boasted about did not come to see him or hear his speech. It was an event held every four years by the Scouts and was scheduled long before the election.

Trump gave the young teens a radical rally type speech that included attacks on the media, former Boy Scout and President Obama, and of course, Hillary Clinton. Some are referring to his behavior as a display of massive child abuse. The youngsters cheered and booed on cue from the President at times and the President chose to interpret that as support from the kids and deny the obvious truth that they were a captive and malleable audience easily swayed by a propaganda speech.

Many former Scouts and parents of Scouts have objected to the Scouts being politicized and objected to the usual political misinformation and even lies told by the President. They claim Trump disrespected the values of the Scouts and his speech has shamed the Boy Scout organization.

miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article163448813.html
Not any worst than many of the Obama speeches that he gave. You must be a troll monger so get a life and find something really good for us.

Obama was a gentleman, well spoken unlike Trump he's a bully and has a filthy mouth. Sorry if one can't see this, that means that's ok to be a bully and an ass.

I use my headphones when I watch the news...when Trump was at the primaries, my 9 year old told me, daddy why does he make faces like little kids.

So you think a good example for kids is a President who forces your daughter to shower alongside a tranny with a dick?
Your kids don't go to public school? Who are you trying to kid. Either admit that you are content to let your daughter shower with a tranny with a dick or admit Obama was not a good role model.
Are you talking about the Obama supporters who spoke at schools and had them sing the Obama is our savior song every morning....Geee how the worm turns.

Are you talking about the Obama supporters who spoke at schools and had them sing the Obama is our savior song every morning....Geee how the worm turns.

Every morning?
Give us a break

It may have been performed once

Trump chose a captured audience to give a despicable speech to Boy Scouts attending a National Scouting event. No, the crowd Trump boasted about did not come to see him or hear his speech. It was an event held every four years by the Scouts and was scheduled long before the election.

Trump gave the young teens a radical rally type speech that included attacks on the media, former Boy Scout and President Obama, and of course, Hillary Clinton. Some are referring to his behavior as a display of massive child abuse. The youngsters cheered and booed on cue from the President at times and the President chose to interpret that as support from the kids and deny the obvious truth that they were a captive and malleable audience easily swayed by a propaganda speech.

Many former Scouts and parents of Scouts have objected to the Scouts being politicized and objected to the usual political misinformation and even lies told by the President. They claim Trump disrespected the values of the Scouts and his speech has shamed the Boy Scout organization.

Oh please! I saw the video. The scouts were ecstatic to see him as all Americans should.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Well? They must FULLY approve of this below. Which tells me what their lifestyles are all about.
The Repugers are exposed more and more who and what they are. Also, this is a
small portion (30%) of true DOPer Class of devotees. As the GOPer class had to go long with them DOPers, as
they made them and lost control to the Orange Douche. So the regular GOPers will have to explain this soon.

ID-_Trump-_Scouts.gif

Gotta love the class here. The NEW Orange Douche BSA! It's a STEP up!

Last edited:

Not any worst than many of the Obama speeches that he gave. You must be a troll monger so get a life and find something really good for us.
This story about trump's offensive and inappropriate speech has been major news, as have the comments by parents and former Scouts. Whether it is worse than any speech Obama gave is a subjective and partisan opinion that is irrelevant to the discussion. It, the speech, has even reached the point of being a major topic for late nite comedians as they mock the President and make jokes about him giving a political speech to kids. His stupid speech making reference to sex, full of misinformation, nasty attacks, etc. will be part of that fools legacy.

Oh please! I saw the video. The scouts were ecstatic to see him as all Americans should.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Those kids would have been ecstatic for anyone on the stage. They were kids at an adult like political rally so they played the role an imitated what they have seen on TV.

Trump is a horrible role model for children, unless you want kids to respect lying, mean spiritedness, and all the ugly traits of trump. All those things, by the way, are the exact opposite of Boy Scout values.

I can't think of any public figure worse than Trump for kids to look up to. What's wrong with his supporters? I mean yes I agree if you like his policies but his character is low and cowardly to say the least.

There were half a million boy scouts at the event. There would have been a million, but half of them turned out to be illegal immigrant scout impostors, who were identified, and deported. To Trump's credit, he did not mention pussy grabbing, and did not invite anyone to beat anyone else up. He did, however, get to practice several new Mussolini poses.

Trump was floating a Trump Youth movement idea that Bannon and he came up with tailored after the Youth movement in Germany in the 1930s by Adolph.

We already have that. Clinton invented it. It's called Americorps.

Remember that the majority of Americans voted against him. Every single parent in our boys scouts group have 0 respect for the bully.

My son was a member...he is 10 now, left last year and I'm glad now he did knowing that Trump will stain the organisation with his filth.
The guy says he won't do politics and what he does 1 minute later, get political......just wow!!!!....

Since most Moon Bats are homosexuals then it is unlikely you would have a son, correct?

The Scouts loved Trump being there. Just because you are a pink pussy hat wearing Moon Bat don't mean the rest of America is that way.
Yeah, right. That sounds like every Boy Scout troop I've ever been in.

Yeah, I hear Hitler had good manners too. He never yelled when he was signing orders to send Jews to Auschwitz.

Since I have 3 kids and I've been around hundreds of kids. I swear to you Trump is the worst I've seen...the mocking, the bullying, the name calling. I still tho k America for it wrong to let a person like him be in the office. Just came back from o erseas he's the joke on everybody's lips...different continents different religions and they all agree Trump is a deranged person.

The only thing that make me comfortable a bit, that the majority voted against him.

Yeah, I hear Hitler had good manners too. He never yelled when he was signing orders to send Jews to Auschwitz.

Any worst?

It was a solid speech, well received,chock full of American values and aspirations and the libs don't want young people absorbing that sort of information

Obama turned the Scouts down every year he was in office. Never attended a rally. He is the swine not Trump.

I don't know why Obama was unable to attend

But you can be sure the rightwing media would have attacked him whether he attended or not

Both sides attack each other no matter what they do. Trump or Obama could end cancer and still the other side would find something to bitch about it. Partisan idiots are ruining this country.

So you are fine with your daughter showering with boy, who might or might not believe he is a girl, at school? Interesting!

Forum List

Back