Trump Despicable Political Speech to Boy Scouts Slammed by Former Scouts and Parents

Ever hear anyone mention THE BIG LIE? Trump feeds it to you every day and repubs eat it up
Trump? don't you mean Adolf?:biggrin: The lie is that he colluded with Russia to win the election. You bite on that hook line and sinker....

Democrat Fake News lying again. Nothing new there. Trump actually delivered a fantastic speech. He said what many have been wanting to hear for years. Trump wins again. Good on em. :thup:

If the average American, hypotheticaly those such as the Boy Scouts and their families, like Trump so much, why do his approval ratings remain so low?

Because media has been directed by the DNC to report them so.

Trump chose a captured audience to give a despicable speech to Boy Scouts attending a National Scouting event. No, the crowd Trump boasted about did not come to see him or hear his speech. It was an event held every four years by the Scouts and was scheduled long before the election.

Trump gave the young teens a radical rally type speech that included attacks on the media, former Boy Scout and President Obama, and of course, Hillary Clinton. Some are referring to his behavior as a display of massive child abuse. The youngsters cheered and booed on cue from the President at times and the President chose to interpret that as support from the kids and deny the obvious truth that they were a captive and malleable audience easily swayed by a propaganda speech.

Many former Scouts and parents of Scouts have objected to the Scouts being politicized and objected to the usual political misinformation and even lies told by the President. They claim Trump disrespected the values of the Scouts and his speech has shamed the Boy Scout organization.

miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article163448813.html

Trump was floating a Trump Youth movement idea that Bannon and he came up with tailored after the Youth movement in Germany in the 1930s by Adolph.

Now that is pretty funny stuff, the rightwing nuts accused Obama's of this early in his presidency. Just as stupid then as it is now.

Democrat Fake News lying again. Nothing new there. Trump actually delivered a fantastic speech. He said what many have been wanting to hear for years. Trump wins again. Good on em. :thup:

What is it that Trump said that you consider either fantastic or inspirational?

The Boy Scouts love Trump.......

As I mentioned before on this thread both of my sons were Boy Scouts. One of them was an Eagle Scout. The other one went on to be a Cavalry Scout in the US Army. I talked to both of them since Trump spoke at the Jamboree and they were both thrilled that Trump took the time to honor the boys by showing up in person.

Scout values would support a Conservative president. The Moon Bats can't stand it.

If Trump whipped it out in front of the Boy Scouts, his worshippers would be here defending their orange messiah.

Is that like you Moon Bats defending Obama's administration of failure and crooked Hillary's corruption and dishonesty?

Obama turned the Scouts down every year he was in office. Never attended a rally. He is the swine not Trump.

I don't know why Obama was unable to attend

But you can be sure the rightwing media would have attacked him whether he attended or not

Aw, the butthurt. Maybe you should take a long break from Democrat Fake News. They lie.

Aw, the butthurt. Maybe you should take a long break from Democrat Fake News. They lie.

About what I expected

You are unable to point out a single thing of value in Trumps speech

About what I expected

You are unable to point out a single thing of value in Trumps speech

Waste of time. You have your Democrat Fake News talking-points. That's that. Movin on...

"Slammed by former Scouts and parents"? The once venerable BSA has been slammed by democrats for freaking ten years because they won a federal law suit that allowed them to discriminate against homosexuals. When the issue was hot there wasn't a democrat who didn't slam the BSA . Why in the world would the freaking Miami Herald take the time ans space to spin a Trump's speech to the BSA in freaking West Virginia? My guess is that Trump's speech was a resounding hit and the sissy left is angry about it.

If Trump whipped it out in front of the Boy Scouts, his worshippers would be here defending their orange messiah.

Is that like you Moon Bats defending Obama's administration of failure and crooked Hillary's corruption and dishonesty?

Not even close, snowflake.

Oh I think it is but being a Moon Bat you won't admit it. Obama was the worst President we ever had and that shithead Crooked Hillary was the most dishonest and corrupt candidate.

You Moon Bats are not exactly known for taking responsibility for supporting assholes, are you?

Yep he told them they were good little men who can grow up to be good big men but libs wanted him to concentrate on gender neutrality and other make pretend issues du jour

Crude, rude and unrefined liberal retort from one unable to develop an adult response.

Forum List

Back