Trump didn't make America great again, he made terrorism great again: to stop crime, start with throwing pro-Jan 6 violence crooks like Trump in jail

Correct.

Liberals aren't authoritarian – no confusion:

Il·lib·er·al

1. opposed to liberal principles; restricting freedom of thought or behavior:

"illiberal and anti-democratic policies"

2. uncultured or unrefined.

A perfect description of today’s conservatives.
Today's conservatives are classic liberals. Those who call themselves liberal today are anything but.

both sides are guilty.
Wrong – this is a lie; ‘both sides’ are in fact not ‘the same'; both sides are not 'guilty.'

Democrats didn’t engage in a terrorist attack on America’s democracy and foment a violent, lawless coup attempt to overturn a lawful and accurate election.

Republicans continue to lie about the 2020 election being ‘stolen,’ facilitating ongoing violence by the right.

And Republicans continue their campaign of racism, bigotry, and hate via white grievance politics and racist replacement theory fueling attacks against minority Americans.

Just a few weeks ago a guy smashed up a McDonalds with an axe also assaulting a customer, and he was released only to commit more acts of violence.
Having nothing whatsoever to do with ‘antifa’ or BLM.

This is an example of the dishonesty of the right and the lies they use to foment violence and lawlessness – in this case advancing a baseless claim that an isolated incident involved ‘antifa’ or BLM.

Having nothing whatsoever to do with ‘antifa’ or BLM.

This is an example of the dishonesty of the right and the lies they use to foment violence and lawlessness – in this case advancing a baseless claim that an isolated incident involved ‘antifa’ or BLM.

My point was the guy committed a violent crime with a non-gun and was released. I don't recall the media investigating axe guys history so I really can't say if he supported ANTIFA/BLM.

we thought terror was over when Obama killed Bin Laden and destroyed ISIS, but now we have AMERICAN terror. how are we supposed to stop that? i suggest throwin' folks in jail for life, no probation

TrumpLaugh.jpg

'American terror'?

Like Hillary hiring thugs to beat and bloody Trump supporters at Trump rallies in 20016?

Like Maxine Waters' and orger Democrats' violent rhetoric inciting an assassination attempt against GOP politicians, resulting in R-Steve Scalise being shot?

Like D-Chuck Schumer openly threatening the lives of USSC Justices and inciting an attempted assassination attempt on USSC Justices?

Like Leftist Domestic Terrorists Antifa & BLM bussing terrorists into communities to deface, loot, burn, and destroy communities while attempting to burn federal agents alive in federal buildings, firebombing police cars with cops still inside, and Democrats openly defrnding and protecting them?

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

Like leftist extremist terrorists damaging / destroying over 140 churches, women's centers, and pro-life HQs while Biden's US AG defends and protects them?

Like the FBI violating the Constitution, Rule of Law, Patriot Act, defraudibg the FISA Court, conducting historic, unprecedented, unwarranted, heavily-armed raids on a Presisent's house...

Like the FBI / Gestapo targeting and raiding Consercatives' homes, frightening children, dtagging thrir parents out of the hime to intimidate, sikence and punish them for opposing Democrats' failed policies and agendas?

I love when idiot, indoctrinated snowflakes attempt to accuse othets of being who Democratsxare and if doing what Democrats have done and still do.

:auiqs.jpg:

Wrong – this is a lie; ‘both sides’ are in fact not ‘the same'; both sides are not 'guilty.'

Democrats didn’t engage in a terrorist attack on America’s democracy and foment a violent, lawless coup attempt to overturn a lawful and accurate election.

Republicans continue to lie about the 2020 election being ‘stolen,’ facilitating ongoing violence by the right.

And Republicans continue their campaign of racism, bigotry, and hate via white grievance politics and racist replacement theory fueling attacks against minority Americans.
May, 2020 attack on the White House. Look it up.

True.

America was great well before Trump.

Trump sought to make America hate again, the lie that America ‘lost’ its greatness because a black American was president is proof of that racism and hate.

I'll bet you thought you sounded clever when you used that tricky little play on words, didn't you?

we thought terror was over when Obama killed Bin Laden and destroyed ISIS, but now we have AMERICAN terror. how are we supposed to stop that? i suggest throwin' folks in jail for life, no probation

BTW, you lying piece of Shill, it was President Trump that destroyed ISIS, and also shutdown Putin in Syria.

So Biden did not intentionally give The Taliban $85 Billion in US Military Technology, Arms, Weapons and Admonition?
Hillary Clinton and Obama and Biden did not Arm and Finance Al Queda in Libya and The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt to mount COUPs in those states?
Obama, Biden and Clinton did not give a Terrorist State like Iran $150 Million dollars to buy weapons and nuclear technology from Russia flown there in the dead of night?
Biden did not help Iran sell Suicide Drones to Russia to kill Ukrainians with?
Biden did not help Iran obtain centrifuges, pay for Nuclear Scientists and Russian Weapons experts to develop nuclear weapons?

You are a pathological liar and troll. I hope you get laid off at the troll farm you work at.

Today's conservatives are classic liberals. Those who call themselves liberal today are anything but.
American conservatives believe in the liberal principles that founded the Union, just like American liberals. Trumpyberra's MAGA Republicans are no more liberal than the SJW's shutting down invited speakers......

but only right wing?

THIS IS WHY we have the problems we have - you attack the other side for no other reason than they are the other side.

American conservatives believe in the liberal principles that founded the Union, just like American liberals. Trumpyberra's MAGA Republicans are no more liberal than the SJW's shutting down invited speakers......
show me where the right have been shutting down speakers, businesses, and so forth as the left wing SJW's do constantly.

Lying traitor sez what?

True.

America was great well before Trump.

Trump sought to make America hate again, the lie that America ‘lost’ its greatness because a black American was president is proof of that racism and hate.
Trump noted that America needed to be great again economically and diplomatically. America had lost its greatness because of Obama’s failed policies; not because of his race. Obama being Black has always been an excuse for the Left not to argue or defend his policies.

both sides are guilty. i've made that clear countless times. lock 'em all up, the Antifa and the Proud Boys and start over
what have the proud boys done? i am not fighting for or against them, but i hear them brought up a lot and compared to antifa. however i can name hundreds of events that antifa has done to terrorize people but fall short on proud boys out there doing the same.

i'll be glad to lock 'em up accordingly - but again, what have they done?

Forum List

Back