Trump didn't make America great again, he made terrorism great again: to stop crime, start with throwing pro-Jan 6 violence crooks like Trump in jail

too damn easy:

and i can go on and on. hell, they're already prepping for the coming elections to say they've been stolen.

so shut the fuck up with this shit.
Four years later? There is a big difference in what she said four years later than what she told her supporters the night of the election. What an ignorant comparison.

Beside the Trumpyberra backed candidates and trumpberra himself said it before the election. Got any clips of Hillary saying if she looses, it was rigged back in 2016?

You're a liar like all leftist traitors. That you can't stop whining about trump proves just how deranged you are.
I didn't mention Trump did I? FYI there are several Neo-GOP candidate who've made that claim. But oh well, I've heard it said that Trumpyberra's New Republicans just aren't that bright. This is a fine example.

I didn't mention Trump did I? FYI there are several Neo-GOP candidate who've made that claim. But oh well, I've heard it said that Trumpyberra's New Republicans just aren't that bright. This is a fine example.
Yes liar you did.

Four years later? There is a big difference in what she said four years later than what she told her supporters the night of the election. What an ignorant comparison.

Beside the Trumpyberra backed candidates and trumpberra himself said it before the election. Got any clips of Hillary saying if she looses, it was rigged back in 2016?
Oh the goalposts get moved!

But I'll play.

Today's conservatives are classic liberals. Those who call themselves liberal today are anything but.
Nonsense.

Today’s conservatives are as conservatives have always been: reactionary and hostile to positive, beneficial change, exhibiting an unwarranted fear of positive, beneficial change.

Illiberal and authoritarian: seeking to compel conformity and punish dissent.

Nativist: contempt for immigrants and immigration.

We see proof of this in conservatives’ efforts to suppress the right to vote, laws and measures intended to disadvantage gay and transgender Americans, laws and measures violating the reproductive rights of women, and laws and measures detrimental to migrants and immigrants seeking asylum.

For centuries Western Civilization has been plagued with the ignorance, fear, and hate of reactionary, illiberal, authoritarian conservativism.

show me where the right have been shutting down speakers, businesses, and so forth as the left wing SJW's do constantly.

And Florida is not alone in such illiberal authoritarianism among other Republican-controlled states.

Moreover, what the right lies about and misrepresents as ‘SJW’ has nothing to do with acts of government or the authority of the state, unlike conservatives’ efforts to silence, intimidate, and shutdown using the power and authority of the state.

steele dossier said so.

Oh the goalposts get moved!

But I'll play.

You brought up Clinton in a 2020 article talking about 2016 and say I moved the goal post when I state that didn't have the same effect of lying about a loss and claiming fraud right after the election was called by the networks. No, she conceded in the American tradition and called on her supporters to accept the results of the election.

Not so with the Neo-GOP's Exalted one, he wants to divide the nation. Always has.

It was the Democrats that continually misquoted Trump to frame the narrative that he was a racist. The “there were good people on both sides” quote a few years ago is a perfect example. Ignorant people didn’t bother to read his speech to put this quote into context. The ignorant left will believe any headline that supports their pre-conceptions and indoctrination.
Fearmongering and demagoguery concerning race has long been a tactic of the neo-fascist, illiberal, authoritarian right.

White grievance politics and racist replacement theory are just the most recent variations of an ancient rightwing theme: the vilification and demonization of other races to promote fear among the base; conservatives advance the lie that black and brown immigrants will ‘replace’ white Americans and render white Americans ‘second class citizens,’ when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

You brought up Clinton in a 2020 article talking about 2016 and say I moved the goal post when I state that didn't have the same effect of lying about a loss and claiming fraud right after the election was called by the networks. No, she conceded in the American tradition and called on her supporters to accept the results of the election.

Not so with the Neo-GOP's Exalted one, he wants to divide the nation. Always has.
the fk it didn't. Can you say impeachment over a two year period during Trump's presidency? you are very confused demofk.

Fearmongering and demagoguery concerning race has long been a tactic of the neo-fascist, illiberal, authoritarian right.
every mther fking demofk running for office is accusing the GOP candidates of anti abortion shit. I hear it on almost every commercial break. Every one of these mthr fking demofks fearmongering woman's rights will be this or that and extremists!!! So believing in life is extreme to all demofks now.

the fk it didn't. Can you say impeachment over a two year period during Trump's presidency? you are very confused demofk.
Only an idiot would think it did.
QUOTE: Hillary Clinton
"If I don't win, The election was rigged!"

Also Quote: Paul Pelosi
"Let's make Hammers as a Gay Sex Toy Great Again!"

Hahahaha. Thanks for the laughs, numbnutz.

Vote them out ladies, deep down, they all think like this guy.

Forum List

Back