Trump didn't make America great again, he made terrorism great again: to stop crime, start with throwing pro-Jan 6 violence crooks like Trump in jail

Trump didn't make America great again, he made terrorism great again: to stop crime, start with throwing pro-Jan 6 violence crooks like Trump in jail​

He certainly brought out the idiot side in liberals.

show me where the right have been shutting down speakers, businesses, and so forth as the left wing SJW's do constantly.
I never said they did. They did try to shut down Congress and the whole certifying of the 2020 EC vote, so do don't try to tell me those fucks were liberal, or believe in our liberal democracy, or Constitutional Republic of the people.

Both shutting down speakers and Congress are illiberal as opposed to liberal.

I never said they did. They did try to shut down Congress and the whole certifying of the 2020 EC vote, so do don't try to tell me those fucks were liberal, or believe in our liberal democracy, or Constitutional Republic of the people.

Both shutting down speakers and Congress are illiberal as opposed to liberal.
don't try to tell me there was not ANTFI *AND* THE FBI in there pushing it on also.

and the vast majority of the people there were simply pissed off citizens.

AND - please tell me why pelosi won't release ALL VIDEO from that day. til she does, the claim has 0 meaning. ALL EVIDENCE must be presented, not just what one side wishes to whow.

Get your facts straight. You're just supporting exaggeration and more violence.
They can make a video game just about trying to survive the subways. Progs and their debauchery. The almighty godless party demands its sacrifices.

don't try to tell me there was not ANTFI *AND* THE FBI in there pushing it on also.

and the vast majority of the people there were simply pissed off citizens.
Trumpyberra's MAGA MOB was illiberal. The Big Lie is illiberal. Election deniers are illiberal.

we thought terror was over when Obama killed Bin Laden and destroyed ISIS, but now we have AMERICAN terror. how are we supposed to stop that? i suggest throwin' folks in jail for life, no probation

basquebromance wins the ''Gaslighter' of the Week' Award.

1667235840452.png

as it was written so it shall be said easy​

and trump the father said I will send my only son to the white house and he will "f" up the world - cause many to perish and make friends with the enemies for all the unkind words the trump family has endured though out the history of time in america - and he will cause unmentionable atrocities even after he is kicked out of the white house - just to be a consistent pain in the ass - and further disrupt the world - and he will be sent to jail where he will spend the rest of his life and be even a bigger pain in the ass and they will throw him out of jail because they can't stand him anymore and he will be resurrected and sent back to the white house where he will continue from where he left off to continue to "f" up the world and the universe with his space force

Trumpyberra's MAGA MOB was illiberal. The Big Lie is illiberal. Election deniers are illiberal.
and you're full of shit if you think the left didn't have people there to stir shit up.

release all tapes and lets see. i will not pass judgement when only seeing the evidence YOU want seen. i daresay you'd not do that based on my emotional whining, so not sure why you think its fair to ask others to believe something so drastic while you hide evidence that may prove otherwise.

you can draw a straight line from Charlotesville to Jan 6. if we don't stop Trump, my friends, that line will continue to grow and not a single American will remain free

Number one answer.

"If I don't win, The election was rigged!"

What kind of moroonies votes for any politician who said that.
You're a liar like all leftist traitors. That you can't stop whining about trump proves just how deranged you are.

Number one answer.

"If I don't win, The election was rigged!"

What kind of moroonies votes for any politician who said that.
too damn easy:

and i can go on and on. hell, they're already prepping for the coming elections to say they've been stolen.

so shut the fuck up with this shit.

we thought terror was over when Obama killed Bin Laden and destroyed ISIS, but now we have AMERICAN terror. how are we supposed to stop that? i suggest throwin' folks in jail for life, no probation

We here at GFY Inc. LLC have an answer to your suggestion: #gofuckyourselftroll.

And Republicans continue their campaign of racism, bigotry, and hate via white grievance politics and racist replacement theory fueling attacks against minority Americans.

It was the Democrats that continually misquoted Trump to frame the narrative that he was a racist. The “there were good people on both sides” quote a few years ago is a perfect example. Ignorant people didn’t bother to read his speech to put this quote into context. The ignorant left will believe any headline that supports their pre-conceptions and indoctrination.

Forum List

Back