Trump didn't make America great again, he made terrorism great again: to stop crime, start with throwing pro-Jan 6 violence crooks like Trump in jail

Actually if you knew anything about Communists you would know that your orange cat-turd MAGAt king got elected in 2016 with the help of one.

You would also know that that same Communist regime is working overtime even now to feed you misinformation....which you dutifully swallow and then regurgitate here.

And it's ALL designed to put Republicans in power that will not only make Russia's goal of world domination easier, but succeed in making OUR country more like Communist Russia.

Just look at what Vladimir had to say about the Jan. 6th insurgent terrorists who attacked our Capitol.
The EXACT same things MAGAt Trumptards say!

Remember the good old days when aligning yourself with an enemy of our nation made YOU an enemy of our nation?

Not anymore....thanks to Trump and his MAGAts!

Totally wrong and you know it, progressive scumbag. You want an America with only the FAR LEFT in total control. It is DEMOCRATS who are persecuting Conservatives, it is DEMOCRATS who want total domination, you fucktard.

More than you do, prag.

Prag? What is a prag?

And Democrats live the Communist Manifesto chapter and verse.

Ever read the Communist Manifest? No idea what's written in. But had you never been astonished that no one was arrested in the world of the Commies who sang their own "international song"?

I remember in the moment the German line "Wacht auf Verdammte dieser Erde, die stets man noch zum Hungern zwingt" = "Wake up, the damned of this earth who are still forced to starve." - and I remember Putin who likes not to let pass Ukrainian grain any longer - what will be needed from many hungry mouths in the world in this winter - specially in Asia and Africa.

Last edited:
Donald Trump lost the election. He's a bad loser - that's all. His friend Putin is also a bad loser. Critics on Putin in Russia was some years ago a delict which brought you for 2 days into prison - meanwhile it is a delict which brings you for 20 years into prison.
You're a liar and a bad person. You need life in prison.

In many countries of the world it is a crime to call a victim of a violent deed guilty of this deed. Reason: Such an accusation means to traumatize a traumatized person and is equivalent to a bodily injury.
Nancy was not the victim.

I did not say Nancy Pelosi was guilty of a crime.

Words are equivalent to having your skull crushed with a hammer? Yes, it is now the era of snowflakes.

The man was an illegal alien from canada from the reporting I heard.

The man was homeless.

The man was homeless, an illegal alien, and committed a horrific crime in Nancy Pelosi's congressional district. Hell, the crime was committed in Nancy Pelosi's home against her husband.

Who is responsible if not the congresswoman?

There need not be homelessness in the richest state, nor should thier be uncontrolled illegal aliens.

Nancy Pelosi, certainly did not secure her own home let alone the capital on Jan 6th.

I see a pattern.

You're a liar and a bad person. You need life in prison.
And what exactly is the lie I said? And which law did I break?

I'm absolutelly convinced that the hate propaganda and permanent lies from Donald Trump are a main factor for the deed of this psychologically instable person and extremist assassinator who had attacked Paul Pelosi.

Last edited:
Nancy was not the victim.

I did not say Nancy Pelosi was guilty of a crime.

Words are equivalent to having your skull crushed with a hammer? Yes, it is now the era of snowflakes.

The man was an illegal alien from canada from the reporting I heard.

The man was homeless.

The man was homeless, an illegal alien, and committed a horrific crime in Nancy Pelosi's congressional district. Hell, the crime was committed in Nancy Pelosi's home against her husband.

Who is responsible if not the congresswoman?

You.

There need not be homelessness in the richest state, nor should thier be uncontrolled illegal aliens.

Nancy Pelosi, certainly did not secure her own home let alone the capital on Jan 6th.

I see a pattern.

I think you understood what I said to you. I do not discuss about. I informed you to give you a chance to think about. That's all.

Totally wrong and you know it, progressive scumbag. You want an America with only the FAR LEFT in total control. It is DEMOCRATS who are persecuting Conservatives, it is DEMOCRATS who want total domination, you fucktard.
Where would you Republicans be if you couldn’t play victim?

You.

I think you understood what I said to you. I do not discuss about. I informed you to give you a chance to think about. That's all.
those them dare sentences are bout the most poorly ritten i sawn in a time that is long

Nancy Pelosi created the circumstances that resulted in this crime.

From not providing protection to her old elderly husband, to allowing San Fransisco to be a sanctuary city for illegal immigrants, to making it difficult to owning a home, allowing homelessness to go uncontrolled.

Nancy Pelosi is a great example how democrat politics hurt everybody, including themselves.

And what exactly is the lie I said? And which law did I break?

I'm absolutelly convinced that the hate propaganda and permanent lies from Donald Trump are a main factor for the deed of this psychologically instable person and extremist assassinator who had attacked Paul Pelosi.
get woke, trump isnt president dear....an old senile racist named JOe Buyme is president

those them dare sentences are bout the most poorly ritten i sawn in a time that is long

Nancy Pelosi created the circumstances that resulted in this crime.

From not providing protection to her old elderly husband, to allowing San Fransisco to be a sanctuary city for illegal immigrants, to making it difficult to owning a home, allowing homelessness to go uncontrolled.

Nancy Pelosi is a great example how democrat politics hurt everybody, including themselves.
Victim blaming?

If Trump hadn't vilified Pelosi for years this little cretin would not have done this.

End of story

Forum List

Back