Trump didn't make America great again, he made terrorism great again: to stop crime, start with throwing pro-Jan 6 violence crooks like Trump in jail

SOME "free speech" results in people getting hurt and killed...like this
No, Nancy Pelosi and the democrats war against Liberty is responsible for the attack.

But it is good to note you are against free speech, the 1st Amendment

Prag? What is a prag?

Ever read the Communist Manifest? No idea what's written in. But had you never been astonished that no one was arrested in the world of the Commies who sang their own "international song"?

I remember in the moment the German line "Wacht auf Verdammte dieser Erde, die stets man noch zum Hungern zwingt" = "Wake up, the damned of this earth who are still forced to starve." - and I remember Putin who likes not to let pass Ukrainian grain any longer - what will be needed from many hungry mouths in the world in this winter - specially in Asia and Africa.
Dude - you oughta be shitting your pants right now.

Do you not know your own history?

we thought terror was over when Obama killed Bin Laden and destroyed ISIS, but now we have AMERICAN terror. how are we supposed to stop that? i suggest throwin' folks in jail for life, no probation

Here goes another crackpot latent dick over to the scummy dark side where his heart has always tugged him.

My daughter received a legacy admission to college. Calling me rich is like calling you intelligent!
Did she have the grades to deserve it?

Obviously not or she wouldn't have needed a legacy admission (knocking someone else out of the application process)

And MOST legacy admissions ARE for the wealthy

those them dare sentences are bout the most poorly ritten i sawn in a time that is long

Nancy Pelosi created the circumstances that resulted in this crime.

From not providing protection to her old elderly husband, to allowing San Fransisco to be a sanctuary city for illegal immigrants, to making it difficult to owning a home, allowing homelessness to go uncontrolled.

Nancy Pelosi is a great example how democrat politics hurt everybody, including themselves.

So Nancy Pelosi hurts you. You will go to her house. You will take a hammer and break the skull of her husband. You will wait for her to destroy her knees. And this all is justified because you believe the man who did so was right to believe all democrats are commies and liars. ... Hmmm .... Perhaps I should use you for an experiment in archeology. I could hang you on a crane and drive with you through Athens. Where the Earth will very heavy sigh could perhaps be the grave of Perikles.

Last edited:
get woke, trump isnt president dear....an old senile racist named JOe Buyme is president

Thanks, dear god, that I was not born in the USA. What for heavens sake had happened with your country? Better to say: What - for heavens sake - are you doing with your country?

Last edited:
So Nancy Pelosi hurts you. You will go to her house. You will take a hammer and break the skull of her husband. You will wait for her to destroy her knees. And this all is justified because you believe the man who did so was right to believe all democrats are commies and liars. ... Hmmm .... Perhaps I should use you for an experiment in archeology. I could hang you on a crane and drive with you through Athens. Where the Earth will very heavy sigh could perhaps be the grave of Perikles.

Uh, there is a huge difference between being justified and Nancy Pelosi being responsible.

It is good to see that you wish to use this crime to project your wrong headed opinion of republicans onto me and everyone else.

Democrats allow illegal immigration and homelessness in their congressional districts. Nancy Pelosi specically left her house unsecured and her 82 year old husband defenseless.

That makes Nancy Pelosi responsible, as a politician. Three serious issues Democrats have the power to change, and you dont see the politicians blame in any of this.

San Fransisco, where the homeless illegal aliens are free to do what they please.

The reason it happened is not anyone stating it was justified.

Forum List

Back